Special

Personality Clash!

 

CL and Yongguk walked out of the club, hand in hand. Yongguk then hooked his arm around CL’s waist and she held his hand with hers. As his left hand was on her waist, her right hand rested on his left hand too. They went to the same bridge where they also had their first kiss.

“Remember that night?” CL asked, staring off at the night sky.

Yongguk chuckled. “I remember it pretty well, even though you told me to forget about it the next day.”

CL turned to him, surprised. “I did?”

“Yeah. It was when Tiffany revealed your past with GD.” He said.

She tapped her forehead lightly. “Ah, now I remember it.” She felt annoyed with herself and embarrassed for telling him that. “I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean it. I was so depressed and messed up that –”

“It’s okay, it’s okay.” Yongguk smiled. “I know you didn’t mean it. I know now.”

CL smiled. “You’re a very nice guy; I don’t know why you’re such a troublemaker.” She laughed.

He laughed too. “You’re the first person to tell me that.”

“What? That you’re a troublemaker?” She teased.

He laughed again, then he smiled, very sweetly that CL thought she’d melt.

“You’re doing it again.” She turned away as she blushed.

“What?” He asked, tilting his head so that he could see her face.

She looked at him and said, “That smile with that stare.”

“Well, you’re going to have to get used to it.” He said as he held her by the shoulders and turned her towards him.

When they were finally face to face, they both smiled at each other.

“So…” Yongguk suddenly felt awkward.

CL laughed and took his hand. “It’s late, I need to go home.”

They walked a little while Yongguk hailed a taxi and one finally stopped in front of them. Yongguk opened the door for CL to go in.

“Thanks!” She said.

“Move over.” He said.

“What? It’s okay, you don’t need to take me home.”

“Of course I need to. Now, move over.”

She smiled. “Okay.” She moved to the other side of the seat then Yongguk went in and sat beside her.

During the travel, both of them just stared out of the window. A few inches of space separated them from each other.

Yongguk turned to CL and smiled. “I didn’t know that the baddest female could be this shy.”

CL laughed. “Well, it’s something that they call me behind my back. I didn’t ask to be named that. People who don’t really know who I am call me that.”

“You don’t like it?”

“I don’t know,” She laughed. “It’s just that, they mean it in a negative way. I’d like it if it means cool or something like that.”

Yongguk smiled. “I’d like to know the ‘Chaerin’ before the she got the title The Baddest Female.”

“Well, first off, she’s really boring.”

He laughed. “What? Why’d you say so?”

“Because she is.” She laughed. “If I would describe her as I would describe a color, the word I would use is ‘dull’.”

“Hmm...” Yongguk acted as if he was thinking deeply. “The dull Chaerin seems interesting.”

“Whatever.” CL was grinning.

“Tell me, do you like the dull Chae?”

She looked at him. “I do, actually. I do.”

“Why? She’s dull, right?”

“Because even if she’s dull, she was true to herself.”

The atmosphere turned serious as Yongguk asked another question. “Would you change back to the dull Chae?”

CL looked straight and breathed deep. “No,” She said with conviction. “Because this is the ‘me’ now.” She turned to Yongguk. “I may look different outside, but I’m still the dull Chae inside.”

“I don’t know why you say you’re dull, because I  know the real Chaerin.”

“How is she like?”

Yongguk smiled. “First off, she’s very very pretty.” CL laughed. “I think she’s the epitome of strength.”

“Woah! Really? Epitome?” CL teased.

“I’m a rapper, I like words like that.” He laughed, then he continued. “Many people misunderstand her because outside she seems very tough, although I must say that she is, but inside she’s a very kind-hearted person who has genuine love and care for others. She’s not dull. I think you see her that way because that’s how others see her, but she doesn’t need all of that because what she needs is someone who will see her for who she really is.” He looked straight into her eyes and said. “All you need is someone who will see how special you are - I’d like to be that someone.”

She stared back at him and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek then she said, “And I’d like you to be that person.”

 

***

Okay, so I know this is pretty short but this is all I could do now. I’m really sorry :(

School starts tomorrow and I’m going to be busy again. However, I will try my best to update as soon as possible.

I love you guys! :*