Plans

Personality Clash!

“I’m amazed you’re not doing anything about this.” Youngbae asked as they leaned on the railings of the second floor while looking down at the other students roaming around the lobby.

“Ah, trust me, I will do something.” GD said as he also leaned on the rails, only facing the other way as Youngbae.

“Ahh, hyung, whatever your plan is, I don’t want any part of it.” Seungri said, GD glared at him. “I mean, I love you and all, but I’ve got a pretty good record here.”

“I second the motion.” Daesung said.

GD was about to say something when TOP suddenly spoke, “Oh, what do we have here?”

GD turned around and saw CL going to the back rooms.

“Isn’t she a bit early for her grand entrance?” Daesung asked.

“She is very  early.” GD said, nodding his head slowly.

“Oh, maybe she’s going to meet her boyfriend.” Seungri suddenly said.

GD hit Seungri’s head, “I told you he’s not her boyfriend!”

“But hyung, she said she liked the guy. No guy in this school would be stupid enough to let her go after getting a confession like that, they’re definitely together.” Seungri said.

“Is this guy really my friend or what?” GD joked, “Whatever man, I don’t know why she did it, but I’m sure she lied.”

They all became quiet and since the situation is getting awkward, Daesung proposed that they go to their exclusive room. TOP, Daesung and Seungri walked upfront. GD was behind them, somehow deep in thoughts.

“Hyung,” Youngbae spoke, “Why did you even ask her to be your girlfriend?”

GD looked at him, “I told you, I want this year to be fun.”

Youngbae chuckled, “But this doesn’t seem to be even a bit amusing.”

“That’s because I haven’t started yet.”

***

 

“So if we do this, what do I earn in return?” Yongguk asked.

“Uhm, I don’t know… just think of it as an act of charity, imagine that you’re helping me.” CL said.

Yongguk laughed, “Act of charity? You’re asking me to be your fake boyfriend, that’s an act of charity?”

CL sighed, “I know, I know. What do you want then? I can pay you.”

Yongguk suddenly shifted his mood and stood up, “You know what? I’m not doing this.”

“What? I just told you why this is important for me. I thought you understood.” CL was confused.

“Yeah, I understood. I definitely understood.” Yongguk was serious. He then turned and was about to leave.

CL stood up, “Then why? Why aren’t you going to do it?”

“Cause you’re selfish,” CL was taken aback by what he said, “You’re a selfish, pretty, rich girl who thinks she can buy anything with money.”

“Gee, thanks for saying I’m pretty.” CL said sarcastically then sighed, “Look, I know I’m being selfish and I’m sorry for trying to buy you off, but is there anything I can do to make you say yes?”

Yongguk sighed and was silent for a moment then he spoke, “Yeah, maybe, I think there is something.”

 

***

 

“So, he’s Jepp Blackman huh?” GD said as they were going down the stairs of the third floor.

“Yup! He’s an underground rapper; in fact he may even have been to the club where TOP hyung works.” Daesung said.

“I knew I’ve seen him somewhere!” TOP exclaimed.

“Oh, she’s here.” Youngbae said.

“Who?” TOP asked.

Seungri gasped then he shouted, “TIFFANY ~”

GD grinned and went ahead of the others, “Welcome back.”

“Thanks. It’s good to be back.”

 

***

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

It feels good to finally be home! I missed a few days of classes, but who cares anyway, France was so much better. As I entered the door of the school, I immediately caught everyone’s attention.

“Omo! It’s Tiffany!” One girl shouted.

“Who? What? Where?” A guy asked.

When they turned and looked at me, I just smiled and they all went crazy. What? They treat me like their queen CL? Hah! That’s because I’m this school’s princess. Ah, these people, I pity them for being under that evil queen, but I plan to change that soon. Now that I’m back, I’m going to get that throne and become queen!

As I said a while ago, I caught everyone’s attention upon my arrival, and that includes Big Bang. I’m in good terms with these boys (everybody loves me anyway), but I’m pretty sure that we’re not close - well, that is except for Seungri – so why is this stupid GD going my way?

“Welcome back.” GD said with a grin.

“Thanks. It’s good to be back.” I smiled, “Quit messing around.”

“What do you mean?” He said, still smiling.

I’m getting irritated by his evil smile so I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, “Mr. Kwon Ji Yong, we both hate each other so what’s up with that welcome and smile?”

“Uhm, hyung, she just got back so…” Seungri said.

“Let’s talk later okay? We have some catching up to do.” GD said then he turned away, “Seungri, let’s go.” After that, they all left, leaving me confused.

 

***

 

“Since when did you two become close?” Youngbae asked GD as they were having lunch.

“Why? Is it bad to make friends?” GD said sarcastically.

“Yah, we both agree that the girl’s a b****. You’re definitely up to something.”

GD just smirked.

“Yah!” Youngbae shouted making everyone in the cafeteria to turn in their direction.

“Hyung, will you please keep it down?” Daesung, who was with TOP and Seungri at another table, whispered.

Youngbae bowed numerous times, “Sorry.”

Some students laughed, they even heard someone say, “He’s so cute.”

GD chuckled as he tried to stop himself from laughing.

“It’s not funny.” Youngbae turned red.

“It is.” GD laughed.

“Stop trying to change the subject, we’re talking about you here.”

“Okay, okay.” GD regained his composure, “Since you just put me in a good mood, I’m going to tell you my plan.”

Youngbae leaned forward to listen as GD whispered, “Nothing.”

“What!” Youngbae was irritated.

GD laughed then continued, “I haven’t given much thought about it but this is what I thought of so far… Since I can’t do anything to CL because she’s a girl, I’m going to let Tiffany do it. She would probably do it anyway, might as well take the credits for the ideas of getting revenge. Anyway, I plan to remain as charming as I am and make her fall for me…” Then GD became serious, “I want her to kneel and beg me to be with her, wouldn’t that be nice?” GD smirked.

 

***

 

Sorry for making GD like this, but I promise you, things are gonna change later on :)

I hope you're not getting bored with the slow pace of the story, I'm trying a different style of writing. LOL