What's in the Future?

Personality Clash!

"Ma'am, you have a visitor." The head butler said.

"A visitor? This early in the morning?" Hyori sighed. "Fine, let him in."
The butler bowed then left the office while Hyori swiveled her chair left and right while waiting. After a few minutes, the butler came back and behind him was the guest.
"Tablo? What a surprise." Hyori then stood up from her chair. "You can leave us now." She said to the butler.
When the butler has left, Hyori motioned for Tablo to sit.
"No, thanks." He smiled. "I won't be long anyway."
"Okay." Hyori sat down again. "What do you want?"
"Mr. Psy might not be able to see it but I know you transferred those students for a deeper reason. You're up to something, aren't you?" Tablo said.
Hyori smiled. "You know I'm always up to something."
Tablo smiled back. "That's why I'm worried." He continued. "So, what is it?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"You know how much those kids mean to me."
"Yeah, I heard you always took care of those BAP kiddos."
"Those kids have dreams and I'm afraid you'd shatter them." Tablo said firmly.
"No. I know about dreams and you know how hard I worked to reach mine. Dreams are also important for me so," She crosed her hands and put them under her chin. "I want to know how far are they willing to go for theirs."

***

 

"Yongguk!" Bom shouted.
Yongguk and the other BAP membes turned. "Hey!" Yongguk greeted quite awkwardly because he's never talked to the other 2NE1 members.
"Bommie, why'd you do that?" CL whispered, feeling embarassed.
"Why? I also want to be close with them." Bom said.
"I know..." CL was cut short.
"Bom's right. We should have some bonding time." It was GD with his group.
"That's a great idea!" Dara's eyes glimmered.
"Unnie is excited alreafy." Minzy laughed.
"How about Jeju?" TOP said.
"Oh, yeah. Hyung has a villa there." Seungri said.
The others then began walking towards their room busily planning the trip.
CL was literally frozen that Yongguk laughed.
"They could at least ask for our opinion too." CL said.
"Come on now. Forget about that. Let's go to class." Yongguk said.
As they were walking, CL suddenly remembered something. "By the way, what did mom tell you yesterday when she called you in her office?"
"Nothing, just something about work." He said, not looking at her.
CL nodded. "When are you going to start training?"
"She said she wants me to finish school first, since I'm the leader."
"Yeah, that's right, 'cause you'll have loads of work."
"We're here." Yongguk said when they arrived at their classroom. They all took their seats and focused on the class. After their first class, they went separate ways and carried on with their daily activities. They ate lunch together (again) but gladly, GD was more quiet now.

"Aaaahhh!" CL stretched her arms upon leaving the room of their last class. Finally, class is over."
"You seem so tired." Yongguk said, walking towards her.
"And you're not?" CL said.
"I must admit, I am too. You're classes are extremely harder than ours." Yongguk said.
"It depends on the professor." Dara smiled.
"After this tiring day, that trip to Jeju really do sound fun." Bom said dreamily.
"Did I just hear you talk about the 'trip'?" Of course, it's GD again.
"We want to know if you'd all want to join us for a two days and three nights' trip to Jeju." Taeyang said.
"Does that include us?" Youngjae asked.
"Of course! This trip was actually arranged so that we could get to know you guys more." Daesung said, enthusiastically.
The BAP boys looked at Yongguk like children asking for their father's approval.
"How could we decline to such a request?" Yongguk smiled. "We'll join you."
CL looked at Yongguk in disbelief because she knew that Yongguk was an introvert. "Are you serious?" She asked in a low voice.
"Yeah. It seems fun." He continued. "Plus, it would help me get to know your friends."
CL smiled then she looked at her girls. "Please Chae, come with us." Bom pleaded.
CL laughed. "Sure. I'll come."
"Yay!" The three girls shouted.
CL laughed, then she turned to Yongguk and smiled at him; he smiled back.

***

CL was picked up by her chauffer so Yongguk didn't take her home. She was so tired that she went straight to her room.
"Chae dearie, are you there?" Hyori said as she stood out of CL's room.
"Yes mom." CL said quite lazily. "Come in."
Hyori opened the door and went in. "Why didn't you greet me?" She pouted.
"Sorry mom, I'm just so tired." CL said.
Hyori smiled. "Okay. I'll leave you to rest then."
"Thanks mom." CL smiled.
Hyori was on her way out of the room when CL stopped her. "Oh, mom!"
"Yes?" Hyori turned to her.
"What did you tell Yongguk yesterday?" CL asked.
"Oh, that. Nothing. Just about work." Hyori said, then she left the room.
CL sat up on her bed. Mom... what is she lying about?

***

Whew! Sneaked an update while doing some stat. Hehe.
This isn't much, but it's still something. Hope you guys like it! :)