Sparks

Personality Clash!

“Chae?” Yongguk whispered. He bent down to hide from his professor because their classes were going on.

“Yongguk… I want to see you.” She said softly.

Her voice sent tingles down Yongguk’s stomach that he couldn’t help himself from smiling.

“Are you still there?” CL asked.

“Yeah.” He paused and took a glance at the professor who was still busy lecturing. “But I’m in class.”

“Eh? That’s a pity…” CL sounded disappointed but in a somewhat cute way.

“Chae, don’t be sad.” Yongguk was worried. He didn’t want to make CL feel down after what happened yesterday. “Okay,” He glanced at the professor again, “This is my last class for today. It wouldn’t be a big deal if I cut, right?”

CL laughed, “You would do that for me?”

“Of course.” Yongguk felt relaxed after hearing CL laugh that he didn’t notice that his voice was normal.

“Hyung.” Jongup whispered but Yongguk didn’t hear him.

“Hyung.” Youngjae patted Yongguk’s shoulder with the hope of getting his attention, but he just shoved it.

“HYUNG!” The whole BAP shouted.

Yongguk was surprised, “What?” He looked up and saw that everyone in the class, including his professor, was staring at him.

“Mr. Bang Yongguk, we are not allowed to use cell phones during class, am I right?” The professor’s arms were crossed on his chest as he walked towards Yongguk.

“Uhm, we aren’t?” Yongguk said, acting innocent.

“Don’t play with me, Mr. Bang Yongguk. I know you.” The professor seemed to threaten him.

Yongguk smirked and lowered his head. He decided not to say anything, although he did shake his head.

“Hmph. Wait ‘till I tell Mr. Tablo about this.” At that, the professor marched out of the room.

After a few seconds, Yongguk stood up and went to the door. He looked out the corridor and saw his professor going down the stairs. He calculated the time first, and when he estimated that his professor already reached Mr. Tablo’s office, he quickly ran to his chair and stuffed all his things in his bag then ran out of the room. He’s already perfected the route to Mr. Tablo’s office after going there for so many times, so we can consider him as an expert here.

“Okay, what just happened?” Himchan asked.

“I don’t know.” Daehyun, who was still in a daze, turned and faced forward.

Yongguk ran as fast as he could, but when he neared Mr. Tablo’s office, his professor, along with Mr. Tablo, suddenly came out. He couldn’t stop, so he just ran past them.

“Yongguk.” Mr. Tablo was still in shock.

“Mr. Bang Yongguk! Come back here!” The professor shouted, but Yongguk just waved his hands. The professor turned to Mr. Tablo, “I told you! I told you that child is a delinquent!” He shouted as if he’s about to have a heart attack.

“Calm down sir. Calm down.” Mr. Tablo said to the old professor.

 

***

 

Just as Yongguk was able to escape from school, his phone rang.

“Hello?” He answered it.

“Yah! How dare you hang up on me!” CL shouted so loud that Yongguk had to distance his phone from his ear.

“I’ll tell you later, okay? Where are you?” Yongguk asked.

“In front of you.”

Yongguk lifted his head and on the other side of the road was CL, leaning against her car, smiling. He smiled and shook his head in disbelief. CL waved. He laughed – this was such a surprise for him. He hanged up and jogged towards her.

“What are you doing here?” Yongguk asked when he reached her.

“I told you, I wanted to see you.” She said.

Yongguk laughed, “They told me you were absent.”

“Well, after what happened yesterday, I decided to take a break.”

Yongguk became serious, “Uhm, about yesterday…”

“I don’t really want to talk about it.” CL said, cutting Yongguk.

They turned quiet for a while.

CL’s chauffer went out of the car. “Are you just going to stand there forever?”

The two were startled and then they laughed. CL then turned to open the door, but Yongguk stopped her.

“Let me.” He said.

CL smiled, “Thanks.”

They went in and sat at the back.

“Finally!” The chauffer said.

Yongguk and CL both laughed quietly.

“He always teases me. He’s been working with me for so long that we’re close.” CL explained.

“She’s like a daughter to me now.” The chauffer looked at them from the rear view mirror. “So, you better be good to her.”

Yongguk just laughed.

“He better be good, or else…” CL eyed Yongguk, who, again, just laughed.

The travel was quiet for a while.

“Why are you so far from each other?” The chauffer asked, pertaining to the space between them in the backseat.

The two blushed.

“You know, I remember my wife and I with you too.” The chauffer said, his eyes glued to the road ahead.

Yongguk smiled, “Really? Why?”

“Well, you know, young love.” The chauffer paused then proceeded to tell his love story.

“Where’s your wife now?” Yongguk asked.

“She passed away.” The chauffer said sadly, but still with a glint of smile on his face.

“I’m sorry.” Yongguk said.

“It’s okay. I know that she’s always with me… she’s my guardian angel.” The chauffer smiled again. “You must cherish what you have with your loved one because you will surely regret it when they’re gone.”

Yongguk and CL suddenly turned serious and they were quiet for a while. After a few more minutes of driving, they arrived to their destination.

“We’re here!” The chauffer shouted happily. “Now, go out there!”

Yongguk was frozen for a while.

“Open the door for her, you kid!” The chauffer scolded.

Yongguk jolted from his seat and rushed to go out and open CL’s door. CL was laughing hard when she got out.

“Yah! Stop it.” Yongguk’s face turned red.

“I’m sorry.” CL held her stomach.

Yongguk then noticed the place. They were at a beach. A very beautiful beach.

“Where is this place?” He asked.

“Why? So you could bring your other girls here?” CL teased.

Yongguk mocked her with a laugh.

CL hit his arm, “I asked for this date, so this is my secret.”

“A date?”

CL nodded.

Yongguk laughed, “What’s with you today?”

“Nothing.” She said.

“Ever since this morning, there’s been something about you. I just can’t tell what.”

“Are you just going to stand there?” The chauffer asked as he brought out bags from the car’s compartment. “Can’t you see your surroundings? Kids nowadays are always blinded with love.”

The two chuckled at the chauffer’s silliness.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m going to the water.” CL ran off.

“What? W-Wait for me!” Yongguk then ran and followed her.

 

***

 

I know. I’m bad for letting you wait so long for this update. Sorry :(

I was feeling really sick last weekend. Your author gets sick very easily. Haha.

I also had two exams this week, so I had to review.

I finished my research paper rrl immediately to write this. Hope you like it, guys! :*

Hello to my new readers! *waves*