Pretending

Personality Clash!

 

 

CL arrived at school, of course, with her girls. She seemed to be in a good mood as she was smiling from the moment she descended her car. She waved at the other students like a star walking the red carpet at Oscars. However, as she walked, her eyes searched for someone… and that someone just arrived after her.

“Oh, there you are!” CL said when she saw Yongguk walking towards the entrance of the school.

Yongguk, who was chatting with the other BAP members while walking, turned when CL spoke. “Oh…” Was all Yongguk could say.

CL smiled brightly and walked towards him, she tiptoed a bit and kissed Yongguk on the cheek, then she hooked her arm on his.

The BAP members’ mouths fell open. Even the 2NE girls were shocked.

Yongguk, who was also surprised by what just happened, was unable to say anything.

“So, shall we go inside?” CL invited as she tugged on his arm. The others followed them.

Yongguk’s mind wasn’t processing at the moment, so he just allowed himself to be moved by CL.

Upon entering the school door, the students gathered because they were intrigued as to why Yongguk and CL were together, especially after hearing the news from Tiffany that GD was CL’s love.

“What is this?” Some students whispered, but CL still heard them.

CL smiled, “Settle down everyone.” The students did. “Well, after an outrageous announcement by Tiffany last week, I would just like to clear something… Yongguk and I are together now, so everything that’s happened in the past should remain there and be forgotten.”

All of the students gasped upon hearing this. Tiffany, who was watching from the second floor, scoffed ad walked away.

The BAP and 2NE1 members joined when the crowd gasped. Yongguk, who was tied to CL’s arm, finally got his mind together and turned to CL in full shock. He was about to say something but weird sound took away everyone’s attention.

GD rode his skateboard and jumped into the room. His skateboard created a loud screech on the floor tiles which caused everyone to turn to him.

“Oppa?” One student shouted, but in a questioning, disappointed way.

The students were surprised by GD’s new look. GD was wearing a cap on his newly dyed hair which was now bluish or violetish (whichever is closer). He was wearing sleeveless with a lion’s face on it and pants that matched his top, which seemed to have animal print as well. Although his attire was weird, each piece was still branded and expensive.

“Aww, please, don’t call me oppa. To be honest, it irritates me.” GD said as he put his pinky finger in his ear.

The girls were stunned; there was even one who collapsed.

GD was about to walk away when a male student shouted from the back of the crowd, “What happened to you?”

He turned and looked at the direction where the voice seemed to come from, “What happened?” GD smirked and looked at Yongguk, “Well, someone told me to shed my true colors and show everyone here what kind of a douche I really am.” He turned back to the students, “Now that you know who G-Dragon really is, will you all please leave me alone?” GD then dropped his skateboard on the ground, rode it and left.

“Whew… Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?” Himchan whispered to his friends.

Yongguk scoffed. He took his arm from CL and walked away.

CL’s attention turned back to Yongguk, “Yongguk, where are you going?”

Yongguk didn’t answer but instead continued to walk away.

 

***

 

*knock knock*

After their classes, 2NE1 was in their private room, talking, when someone knocked. Dara went to the door and opened it.

“Uhm, sorry to bother you, but is CL there?” It was Daehyun with the BAP boys behind him.

Dara opened the door wide and turned to CL.

“What is it?” CL asked.

“Have you seen Yongguk?” Daehyun seemed worried.

CL was a bit surprised, so were the girls.

“Why? Aren’t you classmates?” CL stood up and walked towards the door where BAP stood.

“He didn’t attend any of his classes today.” Jongup said.

“We’re worried that he might have gotten into trouble again…” Youngjae said.

“Or, he might after this, but with Mr. Tablo.” Zelo said.

“I didn’t see him since this morning.” CL became worried, “Where would he go?”

The BAP boys sighed.

“Thanks anyway. Sorry to trouble you.” Daehyun smiled and turned to leave.

“Wait!” Dara caught Daehyun’s arm, “We’ll help you look for him.”

“You would do that?” He said.

“Of course, aren’t we, CL?” Minzy looked at CL.

“Y-Yeah.” CL said, almost in a whisper.

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Bom said as if they were going on a trip.

“We really appreciate it.” Youngjae smiled.

“We’re not doing it for you; we’re doing it for Chaerin.” Minzy said.

The boys chuckled as Youngjae felt embarrassed.

“Either way, thank you.” Daehyun said.

“Aww, save that for later, we haven’t even found him yet.” Dara said as she walked past the boys.

 

***

 

The girls took the cars and divided to speed up the search: Daehyun and Youngjae went with Dara and Minzy to search the roads nearby; Himchan went with Bom to go look for Yongguk at his house; Jongup and Zelo went with CL to go to TS Club.

*At Dara’s Car*

“Where do you think he might go?” Minzy, who was sitting at the passenger’s seat, asked.

“We’re not really sure.” Youngjae answered, “When he’s confused or frustrated, he sometimes just walks around going nowhere, and sometime he gets into fights to release his anger.”

“Why would he be confused, frustrated, or angry?” Dara asked, not taking her eyes off the road.

“Well, we’re not really sure, but he seemed taken aback by what happened this morning.” Daehyun said.

“By which one? CL or GD?” Dara asked, but the boys were unable to answer.

 

*At Bom’s Car*

“Did you know that CL was going to pull off that announcement this morning?” Himchan, who was in front beside Bom, asked.

“I didn’t know about that, I think the other girls didn’t as well.” Bom answered.

Himchan sighed, “I really don’t know what’s going on between them. I feel quite bad because Yongguk and I are really close with each other.”

“To tell you the truth, CL seemed to be hiding something from us, but whatever it is, I know she has her reasons.” Bom glanced at Himchan and smiled, “The same goes for Yongguk. We may not understand them, but as their friends, we’ll remain beside them and support them.”

Himchan smiled, “I guess you’re right.”

 

*At CL’s Car*

It was very quiet, as the boys didn’t know how to talk to CL. They felt awkward.

“Yah! You could talk to me ya know.” CL, who was sitting at the passenger’s seat, as she had a driver, looked up at the mirror to see the two boys sitting at the back.

“Sorry.” Zelo smiled shyly, “We really don’t know what to say.”

CL smiled, “Do you also work at TS Club?”

“We sometimes go there to perform, but only on nights when we’re not busy.” Jongup said.

“Yongguk doesn’t want us there much; he said he wants us to focus on our studies first.” Zelo explained.

“Yeah, that’s pretty much like him.” CL said in a low voice as she looked out the window.

 

***

 

Where could Yongguk be? Hmmm…

What do you think about what’s been happening?