Realizations

Personality Clash!

 

It's been a week since Yongguk and CL last talked, and for some reason, she's feeling lonely. She was so frustrated especially after Mr. Tablo talked to her and told her about Tiffany.
"Chae! Aren't you going home yet?" Dare asked, smiling.
CL, who was staring off to nowhere, gained her senses and replied, "Uhm, I think I'll be staying for a while."
"Are you really okay?" Bom asked, worried.
CL managed a smile, "I'm fine."
The girls, with Bom leading, went to CL and hugged her. When they released her, she smiled and said, "Now, go home and don't worry about me.The girls smiled back, "See you tomorrow!"
It was only after a few minutes of silence when someone suddenly knocked. CL turned to the open door and saw Tiffany.
"May I come in?" Tiffany asked.
"Of course." CL said then gestured for her to have a seat.
Tiffany sat on the sofa and sighed. They did not say anything to each other for a while; Tiffany just sat there with her head bowed and CL lookied away from her.
"I heard Mr. Tablo talked to you and GD." Tiffany said in a very low voice.
CL faced her and said, "He did."
Tiffany finally lifted her head and looked straight into her eyes. "I'm sorry," She said.
CL's eyes widened and all of a sudden, she felt ashamed of herself. "Why?" She asked.
"For all of the things I did to hurt you," Tiffany was about to cry, but she continued, "I'm sorry for trying to destroy the reputation you have in this school." She began to cry, "I'm sorry for bring up that thing about you and GD. I was so filled wih anger and hatred that..."
"No." CL suddenly spoke and cut her off.
Tiffany was surprised.
"I should be the one asking for forgiveness." CL looked down, "I'm sorry for not noticing you before and furthermore, humiliating you. You shouldn't have idolized me in the first place," CL smirked as tears welled her eyes, "Because I wasn't being true to myself either. Just like you I changed the way I look because I wanted to feel beautiful then when GD confessed, I was so mad that I wanted to hurt him and get back at what he did to me. But as I carried out my plan, I felt like I was slowly losing myself..." She looked at Tiffany, "So don't apologize for hurting me... because you didn't. All of the pain I'm experiencing right now is because of me; I brought all these on myself." A tear fell from CL's eye and she began to cry.
Tiffany, who wasn't crying anymore, went to her. She stood in front of CL (doubting what she was about to do but did it anyway). Tiffany then leaned down and embraced her. "Thank you." She whispered.
CL's body stiffened upon its contact with Tiffany's, but she soon relaxed. When she finally ragined composure, Tiffany took off her arms around her. CL was still sniffing but she wasn't crying anymore. Tiffany smiled at her and she smiled back.
"I'll be going now." Tiffany said.
CL nodded, "Okay, see you around."
When Tiffany reached the door, CL called her, "Tiffany!"
She turned to CL who was still sitting on the chair she's sat on for hours.
"Thanks to you as well." CL said.
Tiffany smiled.
 
After Tiffany left, the whole school seemed to have turned silent. It's so quiet... I must ne the only one left here. CL thought as she looked out the window of their private room. She stood up, took and her bag, and left. In times like this, when she's alone, is when she really missed Yongguk. Deep in thoughts, CL slowly descended the stairs. It was then did she remember that it was carpeted. She had gotten so accustomed to the soft feel of the material beneath her shoes that she barely noticed it. He's right, I'm selfish... so selfish that I always fail to notice everything he's done for me. She sighed and continued walking.
When she finally reached the staircase that opened towards the lobby, she took a deep breath as she stood on top of it and reminisced many things that happened there: GD's confession which led to her randomly pointing a finger at someone who turned out to be Yongguk; The first time she brought Yongguk with her at their grand entrance wherein Tiffany planned to embarass her by putting glue on the carpet which, of course, victomized her as she was always the first one to come in; Tiffany's big reveal about her past; and her announcement of being together with Yongguk. What heppened to me? CL's eyes tear up again, but before she even starts crying, she shook the thoughts away and continued walking.
CL was only one step away from the floor of the lobby when she heard laughters. She turned to the directionof the voices and saw BAP. There was only four of them though, and all of them turned to CL. They were surprised to see each other that they suddenly stopped walking. CL stood there like a statue with her heart pounding quickly.
Yongguk was going to walk away but CL shouted, "Yongguk!"
He turned to her and they stared at each other for a while. Cl's mind was rattling with words she wanted to say, but nothing came out. She just remained there - frozen, unable to say anything.
Youngjae, Daehyun and Zelo felt the tension, but they didn't know what to do. 
Just when CL was about to say something, Yongguk started walking and left. The boys felt torn between the two; part of them wanted to comfort her, but all they managed to do was smile then they followed Yongguk.
CL felt like crying right then and there, but she didn't want to.
"So, you're still not talking to each other." Someone behind her said.
CL turned and just a few steps from above her, she saw GD still staring at the BAP boys. She barely recognized him because of his new style.
GD, who was holding a skateboard on one hand, looked at CL and smiled. "Shall we go home together?"
CL can't believe what she was hearing. She hated that tone of his, that tone that seemed to hypnotize women. Still, she found herself agreeing to him.
 
***
 
Finally! An update. Nothing much, but still something :) I hope you like it :*