Love, Life and Friendship

Personality Clash!


"Thank you very much. You did well today!" The staff said.
"Thank you, thank you." BAP bowed several times.
Yongguk looked at his phone and saw that CL was calling. "We just finished recording. Where are you?" He asked.
"I parked in front of the building. Come out now! I'm starving." CL said.
Yongguk laughed. "I'll be there in a while."
CL hanged up and he put his phone back in his pocket. "Is it okay if I go now? Chae's waiting for me outside." He asked his manager and members.
"Sure." They nodded. "See you later."
Yongguk grabbed his things and rushed to the elevator. A couple of guards followed him. When he got outside the building, there were a few fans. He waved to them as he crossed the street to meet CL. He opened the door of the car and went in immediately. "Did you wait long?" He asked CL who sat beside him at the backseat.
"Not really, but I'm very hungry." CL said.
"Let's go then." Yongguk said.
CL asked her driver to bring them to a certain restaurant. They arrived there after a few minutes of travel. They went in and CL chose a seat while Yongguk went to the wash his hands.
"Uhm, excuse me." A fan approached CL. Her driver kept guard though. "You're CL right?"
"Yeah." CL smiled.
The girl squealed. "I'm a big fan of yours. I want to be like you someday." The girl then held out a pen and a poster of CL. "Will you please sign this?"
CL took the pen and put the poster on the table. "What's your name?"
"Kim Ji Hyo." The girl was very excited. "I always go by this restaurant because they said that you come here a lot."
"I do." CL said as she signed the poster.
Yongguk arrived and sat in front of her. "I just washed my hands and you already grabbed someone."
CL laughed. "Ji Hyo, meet my boyfriend Yongguk."
"Hi." Yongguk bowed, the girl bowed as well.
"You're Bang Yongguk right?" The girl asked.
"I am." Yongguk smiled.
"My friend is a big fan of yours. She has a huge crush on you." The girl, Ji Hyo, smiled.
"Your friend must hate me then." CL said jokingly as she handed the poster to the girl.
"Oh, no no. She is also a blackjack, but she's more into BAP." The girl then scrambled to look for a notebook in her bag, then she handed it to Yongguk. "Will you please sign for her? She'll surely kill me if I tell her that I saw you but didn't ask for your autograph."
"Sure." Yongguk took the notebook and signed it then he gave it back to the girl. "Bring your friend next time." He smiled.
"I will. Thank you." The girl then turned to CL. "Unnie, I'll be waiting for your comeback!" The girl said enthusiatically. "You two look really good together. A lot of us fans admire your relationship." The girl bowed.
"Thank you." CL smiled.
When the girl finally left, CL looked at Yongguk and smiled. "That's one point for me."
"But she also asked for my sign, so that makes us even." Yongguk smiled.
CL pouted. She was going to defend herself but the television suddenly caught her attention.
The news reporter on the TV screen said: G-Dragon, the famous producer who formed his roots in New York is now on his way back to the country. He's known to have collaborated with famous artists like Missy Elliot, Sky Ferreira, and Pixie Lott. Sources said that he'll be forming his own group here, which people predict will surely be a success.
"Wow!" Yongguk said. "Everyone likes the guy, even until now."
CL laughed. "That's because he's talented and good-looking."
Yongguk nodded.
"I can't believe it's been five years." CL said, smiling.
"Yeah."
CL's eyes lit up when she looked at the clock. "We should eat fast. He'll arrive in an hour."

After having lunch, Yongguk and CL rushed to a hotel near the airport. Seungri owned the biggest and grandest room there, where they all planned to meet while waiting for GD's arrival. When they got there, the others were already waiting for them.
"What took you so long?" Seungri asked upon seeing them.
"Is it bad to eat lunch first? I was hungry." CL defended and everyone laughed.
"It's okay. You're still early." Dara said.
"We still have 30 minutes." Taeyang said.
"How are we going to go out there anyway? There are so many fans waiting for him." Bom said.
"The problem is, some of those people are our fans too." Daesung laughed.
"Where are your friends?" TOP asked Yongguk.
"Here!" The other BAP members said in chorus.
"Chae," Minzy said. "Your mom messaged me. She said she's calling you."
"Oh, wait." CL rummaged through her bag for her cellphone but Yongguk suddenly handed his phone to her.
"It's your mom." Yongguk said.
CL looked at the screen and saw that it was, indeed, her mom calling. She answered it and walked to a corner. "Mom?"
"I had my assistant prepare a place for you so that you can meet with GD when he arrives. There are a whole bunch of bodyguards there so don't worry about sasaengs." Hyori said.
"Does the media know we're here?" CL asked.
"The media knows everything darling." Hyori chuckled. "When GD arrives, tell him I want to meet him when he's got enough rest. I want him at Hyorish." At that, Hyori hanged up.
CL can't help but smile. Her mom really know how to do business.
"Mom just told me that she already prepared..."
"A VIP entrance for us." Taeyang finished as they all stared at the TV screen. There, the camera showed a red carpet laid out, railings to block the way, and loads of men in black roaming around.
The reporter said: The airport staff we talked to a while ago said that this special treatment was because there are a lot of artist that will come to meet Mr. Kwon Jiyong in his arrival. Sources said that famous groups 2NE1 and BAP will come. Also the famous actor TOP, Solo artists Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri are rumored to come as well. From this, we can see how famous G-Dragon is. Who would have known that even his arrival in Korea would be star-studded.
"I don't know if this is a good idea." Daesung said.
"We we're all so excited that we forgot to plan this part." Bom said.
"Why don't we just stay here and call him when he arrives." Dara suggested.
"No! I want to be the first face that hyung will see when he comes out of that airplane." Seungri demanded.
"Well," CL shrugged her shoulders. "We just have to go with what mom prepared for us then."
"Yeah." Everyone nodded.

"They're here!" The reporter shouted trying to win over the shouts of fans. "10 minutes before G-Dragon's arrival, 2NE1, BAP, TOP, Daesung, and Seungri are all here. A while ago, this place was filled with GD's fans but now, fans of these artists rushed here as well. Do we sense a collaboration with GD and these artists? I don't know, but I'm sure we're all hoping for that." The reporter then turned to the gate as loads of fans screamed. "Wait, is he here?" The gate opened and GD comes out. "He's here!"
GD saw his friends immediately and went to them. He dropped his bags and embraced them.
"Been a long time huh?" Taeyang asked.
"Yeah." He smiled, then he saw CL and Yongguk. "Are you still together?"
"You certainly didn't watch news about Korea. We're an idol couple." Yongguk boasted.
"Oh yeah, I think I heard about SkyBang ships." GD said. "But I also heard a few SkyDragon shippers asking for our collaboration."
"Yo guys, stop it. You can't fight here." Taeyang said.
"Why would we?" GD looked at Yongguk, then they both smiled.
"Welcome back." Yongguk said.
"Thanks." GD said.
"Did you miss me?" CL asked.
"I think I'm gonna write a song about you soon." GD said then they all laughed.
"You might want to give a wave to your fans and paparazzi first." TOP said.
"Oh yeah." GD turned to the people swarming around them then he called to a reporter. "Can you take a picture of us?" He asked.
"Uhm, sure." The reporter said. After taking the picture, she gave the phone back to GD.
"Thanks." He winked at her and they started walking. "Let's go. We have a lot of things to talk about."

***

Like I said in the previous chapter, I apologize if the last chapters were a bit rushed
I had to finish it because I don't think I would be able to write stories until the semester is over. The only writing I'm going to do now are research papers *sigh*
After the semester, I will be writing a new story so I hope you will also support it
Thank you so much everyone for making this a great experience for me
This is my first story that reached a hundred+ readers and a lot of votes too
It may not be much for other authors here but this is important for me
The comments and support you all sent kept me going
I didn't expect that this story would be loved by many, so thank you all so so much :))
This author loves you all so much! <3