Forgiveness

Personality Clash!

 

 
As soon as CL stepped on the ground outside the school, GD dropped his skateboard and rode it. CL was startled then she laughed at herself for doing so.
"I didn't know you liked skateboarding." CL said.
"Well, there's a lot about me that you don't know." GD said as he tried to do a couple of tricks with his skateboard.
CL looked down and suddenly felt sad again. GD noticed this, so he stopped and looked at her. "Hey," He said so softly that it sounded so sweet. CL looked at him as well, then he said, "Come with me."
CL didn't know what to say or do, she just found herself being dragged by GD by the hand as they walked.
"Where are we going?" CL asked somewhat nervously.
GD chuckled, "Why do you seem so scared?"
CL was unable to answer.
Seeing this, GD stopped walking and turned to her. "Don't you trust me?" He asked.
"Of course I do." She said, trying to avoid his eyes.
"You really do?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"Then, look me in the eyes and tell me that you trust me." He was serious.
CL sighed then she slowly turned to him and looked at his eyes. As she stared, she found herself being lost and remembering the time when she confessed to him. She remembered how a smile or look from him would make her day complete. She loved him, she really did, but who did she really love? He's right, there's a lot about him that I don't know. She assessed, she assessed herself for the few seconds that she stared in his eyes and she found out that... I'm not in love with him anymore.
"Jiyong, I trust you." She finally said.
GD smiled, "Let's go then." He took her hand and they continued walking.
After quite a long walk, CL's feet was already killing her but GD didn't seem to feel even the slightest bit tired.
"Are we still in Seoul?" CL asked sarcastically.
GD laughed, "Don't worry we're almost there."
"Why didn't you bring your car?"
"You were being dramatic back there that I forgot to." GD teased.
"Yah! I wasn't being dramatic." CL was furious.
GD laughed, "Don't worry, we're here."
CL turned and her jaws dropped, "What? A skateboard rink?"
"It's actually a park." GD said.
"It would be if it wasn't infested with skateboarders like you." CL said.
GD laughed again, "Why? Did you think I was going to take you on a date?"
"Shut up!" CL slapped his arm and he tried to dodge but she still caught him. "What am I going to do here anyway?" She said.
"Well, I don't really go here to play, I only go here when I want to kill some time or take my mind off things." He said.
"For you this place is brings solace, but not for me."
GD shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe you should go look for your own." He started walking and went to the benches.
CL felt like an idiot standing there that she rushed to follow him. She went to GD and sat beside him.
"So, what's up with you and your boyfriend?" GD said as he watched the kids who were playing.
"What do you mean? We're fine." CL didn't know what to say.
He looked at her, "Well I just assumed that you were had a fight since he seemed to have this huge dark aura when you saw him at the lobby earlier." GD said, even trying to gesture how huge the dark aura that he was pertaining to.
CL laughed at him but then she suddenly felt sad again after remembering it. She didn't answer him and just bent her head down.
"Chae," GD was serious again, "I'm really sorry."
CL looked at him.
"I was stupid," He sighed. "I loved the image I was having that I didn't want a girl like you, who was unattractive back then - no offense - to be involved in my life. You know how people are, if they see me with a girl they'd surely talk about her and me, of course, so I thought that I should carefully choose the girl I want to be with." He paused for a moment before continuing, "There was really nothing wrong with you even when you still didn't dress or look like how you are today. Honestly, I would even go for the old Chae if only I knew who you were, but I was way over my head that I didn't even notice you... and I'm sorry for not doing so. Believe me, I regret that I didn't."
CL couldn't comprehend what she just heard. She didn't say anything, instead she just smiled and looked away.
GD still stared at her, "So, are you going to tell me what happened between you and your boyfriend?"
CL chuckled, "He's..." She suddenly felt something in then she continued, "He's not my boyfriend."
GD's jaws dropped then he began to laugh. "I knew it." He said when he regained composure.
"Knew what?" She asked, acting innocent.
"That you were trying to get back at me." GD was serious.
She sighed, “I know you’re thinking that I’m childish, but I was so shocked when you confessed that I didn’t know what to do.”
“It’s not childish, I would’ve done the same thing if I were you.” He continued, “But you know, I was so mad back then that I really hated that Yongguk guy.”
CL laughed, “He’s a nice person, if you would get to know him.”
GD smiled, “You like him?”
CL just looked down and smiled.
“I don’t really need to ask you because I know the answer,” GD looked at her, “I just want to hear it from you.”
CL didn’t respond.
“Wait,” GD’s eyebrow arched, “Don’t tell me you haven’t told him?”
CL suddenly felt ashamed, “I-I..”
“So you haven’t?” GD laughed, “People call you the baddest female and you can’t even tell a guy you like him?”
CL rolled her eyes, “Well, we know how the last confession I made went.”
GD stopped laughing, “I’m sorry about that.” Then he kept on, “But when are you planning to tell him? Wait, I’m guessing you can’t ‘cause he’s mad at you right now.”
“Hey, stop talking like you’re one of my girlfriends!” CL exclaimed.
GD was about to burst out laughing again when he heard a commotion among the teenagers who were skateboarding. They both turned to where the kids gathered.
“What’s that? Someone’s fighting?” GD asked.
“I don’t know...” CL continued when she saw a small view of the teenagers who were fighting, “Wait, isn’t that...?”
 
 
***
Hmmm... who could it be?
So, am I confusing you guys too much as to whether this’ll end with a SkyDragon or SkyBang couple?
I guess this chapter pretty much gives the answer away :))) I hope you like it :*