Confusion

Personality Clash!

 

“I’m worried about the boys.” CL wondered as they walked towards the direction of their room.
“I’m sure they’ll be fine.” Dara said.
“Why the sudden change though?” Minzy asked.
“I was actually thinking of the same thing.” CL said.
“Maybe your mom has something to do with it.” Bom said.
CL’s face lit up. “Yeah, I think so. I’ll ask Yongguk later.”

***

After class, CL looked forward to eating lunch with Yongguk. CL was supposed to say something to the girls but she was surprised by an arm that suddenly arched on her shoulder. “Hey there laides.” It was Taeyang.
“Oh, Taeyang.” Dara was surprised, herself.
“Hey there guys.” Daesung and Seungri appeared behind them.
“Where are the others?” Minzy asked.
“GD’s at our private room. He said he’s not in a good mood.” Daesung said.
“And TOP?” Bom asked.
“He said he needed to go somewhere first.” Seungri said.
Upon entering the cafeteria, CL scanned it to look for the BAP boys.
“He’s right there.” GD suddenly appeared beside CL and pointed to the table where Yongguk and the other BAP members were.
“I don’t have an appetite today but TOP said I should eat.” GD continued, “Is it okay if we eat with you?”
CL wanted to decline but he seemed serious and she didn’t want to make him feel even worse since Daesung said that he’s in a bad mood. “Uhm, sure.” She said then she walked towards the table where BAP was.
“Hey!” Yongguk greeted with a smile.
“They’re going to eat with us.” CL said as Bom and Dara peeked from behind her and waved.
“Oh, sure.” Yongguk said then he and the other BAP boys moved to give way to the others.
TOP then arrived . “Yo, please move these tables together.” He said to the waiter.
“Yes sir.” The waiter bowed.
After putting the three tables together, they all took their seat. One table was dominated by BAP; the table in the middle was for 2NE1; and the other table was for BIGBANG.
The table was so quiet that CL chose to break the silence. “So, let’s go get something to eat.”
“Yes. Let’s do that.” Bom said eager to leave the table because of the tense aura.
In their cafeteria, various dishes were prepared and laid down on the table like in a buffet.
“So, why is he with you?” Yongguk whispered to CL as he took a bowl of soup.
“We met them on the way here and they asked us if they could eat with us.” She said then she turned to him. “Why? Are you jealous?”
Yongguk chuckled. “Of course not. Why would I be?”
CL laughed. “This feels good.”
“What?” He asked.
“Going to class with you and being able to eat with you.” She smiled.
“I think so too.” He smiled.
“Excuse me.” GD suddenly went in between them and grabbed a bowl of soup. “Thanks.” Then he left.
Yongguk rolled his eyes and went back to their table.
“Did you see what GD just did?” CL whispered to Bom.
“Nope.” Bom said, not taking her eyes off the food.
“Yah! Stop staring at the food and get something to eat.” TOP interrupted.
“But I can’t choose!” Bom exclaimed.
CL laughed at their cuteness. She was waiting for the three girls when GD approached her. “You done?” He asked.
“Yeah. You?” She asked.
“Yeah. Let’s go back to the table.” GD said.
“Oh, okay.” CL was confused with GD’s actions. Even from afar, she could already feel Yongguk glaring at them – and he was.
“Let me carry that for you.” Yongguk immediately went to her and took the tray she was holding.
“Oh, thanks.” CL smiled then they all took their seats.
CL sat beside Yongguk while GD was at the other side of the long table. The others then arrived and took their seats.
“Hey, you guys.” Seungri said to the BAP boys. “You’re all so quiet.”
They smiled shyly.
“We’re just not used to how things are right now.” Youngjae said.
“Ah, that’s right! I understand how you feel.” Daesung said while taking a sip of his noodle soup.
“By the way, how did you get to be in the top class?” GD asked.
“Ms. Lee Hyori asked for it.” Himchan said.
“Oh,” GD chuckled. “It’s probably because of your image.”
“Oh, yeah. I heard you signed up for Hyorish Entertainment.” Seungri said.
“How did you know that?” CL was surprised.
“We have eyes and ears everywhere.” GD said.
CL didn’t respond to it.
After lunch, CL still felt quite hungry. She wasn’t able to enjoy the food because of how annoying GD was. She wondered what his problem was but soon forgot about it when she remembered what her mom just did.

***

After school, CL found Yongguk waiting for her outside their room.
“Look who’s here.” Bom said with a tune.
“Shut up!” CL laughed.
“Bye Chae. We’ll go ahead.” Dara winked at her as they walked away.
“Bye unnie!” Minzy waved.
“Bye! Drive safely.” CL shouted then she turned to Yongguk. “What are you doing here?” She asked.
“Waiting for you.” He smiled. “Let’s go home together.”
“Okay.” She smiled. “But where are your friends?”
“Ahh, they already went home. I think they had a hard time with the classes.”
CL laughed. “It must be hard for all of you?”
“It really is. But we have to do it.”
“I think you’ll get used to it soon.” CL said.
“Hopefully.” He laughed.
When the two of them arrived at CL’s house, Lee Hyori was already there.
“Hello dearie!” Hyori shouted upon seeing CL.
“Hi mom.” They embraced each other.
“Why didn’t you ask the butler to fetch you?” Hyori asked.
“Oh, I was with Yongguk.” CL then pointed to Yongguk who was behind her.
“Yongguk?” Hyori turned to him.
“Good afternoon ma’am.” He bowed.
“Oh, yes. That Yongguk.” Hyori laughed then continued, “By the way, I actually needed to see Yongguk. May I borrow him for a while?”
“Sure mom.” CL said.
Hyori and Yongguk then went to Hyori’s office. When Hyori finally closed the door shut, she turned to Yongguk and glared at him. “Wasn’t I clear with what I said before?”
“But ma’am…” Yongguk wanted to say something but he was interrupted.
“No! I told you to leave Chaerin alone.” Hyori tried to calm herself. “Chaerin or your dream of being an idol? Choose.” Hyori crossed her arms on her chest.

***

Yay! I’m done with my two exams for this week. I also finished a report yesterday ;) Whew!
So, here’s your gift dear readers! :)
By the way, welcome to the new readers! I apologize for not being able to send you pm’s since I’m quite busy with a lot of stuff. Hope you enjoy reading this story! :))