The Beginning

Personality Clash!

CL was about to enter 2NE1’s room but Bom, Dara, and Minzy were blocking her way. With arms crossed on their chests, they eyed CL intently.

“Uh, Uhm, Excuse me…” CL tried to fit in the gaps between them but they resisted. She sighed, “Fine! What do you want?”

“The truth.” Minzy raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah! Unnie wants the truth!” Bom exclaimed and Dara nodded.

“Truth about what?” CL tried to avoid their gaze as she finally gets in the room and puts her bag on a table.

“Stop acting like you don’t know what we’re talking about.” Bom tried to be harsh.

CL sat down, “I-I don’t.”

“The truth about that event yesterday at the lobby.” Dara said.

“Oh!” CL chuckled, “What about that?”

“Why did you refuse GD oppa?” Minzy asked.

“Uhm, well… I never said I liked him, right? You were the only ones who assumed that I do.” CL defended.

The three girls sighed.

“Knock, knock!” CL turned to the door and was shocked to see GD there.

Not knowing what to do, CL suddenly stood up from her chair. The girls followed her.

“Am I interrupting something?” GD asked, smiling.

CL shifted her eyes elsewhere, “No, we were just chatting.”

“Do you need something?” Bom asked.

“Ah! I was wondering if we could do the song for the freshmen orientation today. That is, if you’re not busy.” GD said.

The girls looked at each other then Bom said, “Sure!”

“Let’s go then!”

GD and the 2NE1 girls went to the recording room where they found the other Big Bang members to be.

“Annyeong!” The guys greeted cheerfully.

“Annyeong!” The girls greeted back.

“I apologize for this but I already penned the lyrics of the song.” GD said.

“It’s okay, less work for us.” Seungri said, making everyone laugh except for CL who seemed lost.

“I asked the help of Professor Kush for both the lyrics and music composition, now all we have to do is to record the song and practice the performance.”

Suddenly, someone came in.

“Oh, they’re here!” TOP said, “Let me introduce to you my friends from the YG Club!” TOP motioned his hands to the people who just arrived. “These guys are staff members of the YG Club. They help me make my music and they’re here to do the same.”

GD nodded, “They will discuss to you your part in the song.”

“Okay! Let’s go!” Daesung shouted.

 

***

 

As GD helped the others record, CL was deep in thoughts.

How could this person act like nothing happened yesterday? CL scoffed. Come to think of it, he hasn’t talked to me or addressed me directly… could he be mad at me? CL frowned. Yah! CL! Isn’t that what you want? Stop worrying about him and his feelings towards you! She ruffled her hair in confusion.

Suddenly, a small laugh brought her back to reality. She looked up to see who it was…

“I didn’t know that the queen was this cute.” GD said as he stared at her with his hand on his chin.

CL blushed.

“There’s no need to be shy.” GD said then he went to sit beside her. “Were you sad because no one is helping you with your part?”

“U-Uhm, not really, but I’m not actually sure what to do so I guess I’m worried about it as well.” She said, a bit nervous because of their closeness in distance.

GD put his arm on CL’s shoulder; she felt uncomfortable.

“That’s because I wanted to be the one to help you out, you know, ‘cause you’re special to me.” He smiled.

“T-Thanks.” CL said as she moved away from GD’s arm.

GD leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees, his hands crossed in the front, “I’m sorry for my actions yesterday,” CL looked up at him, she was surprised that he brought this up, “But I just want you to know… I’m not giving up on you. You will be mine Chaerin… You will be.” GD said in pure seriousness but in a somewhat scary tone.

“Hyung! Help me out, will ya?” Taeyang shouted from inside the recording cubicle.

CL was glad that GD left because she didn’t know what to say. She was in shock by what she heard. She did not know how to react because somehow, GD’s words seemed to get into her – was it a threat?

 

***

 

The following day…

Again, 2NE1 came in with a grand entrance. It’s part of the morning activities of the students. As the girls entered the school lobby full of swag and angst in their black clothes, the BAP boys couldn’t help but watch in awe as well.

“I never thought that girls could be so cool.” Daehyun said.

The others nodded in agreement but Yongguk didn’t seem to hear any of this because he was busy eyeing the girls.

“Hyung…” Youngjae said.

“W-What?” Yongguk asked.

“You seem to be into them, huh?” Youngjae teased.

“Nah, that’s because the leader’s his girlfriend.” Himchan said.

The others laughed. Yongguk aimed to hit Himchan when suddenly the boys became serious.

“What? I was only joking, of course I wouldn’t hit you.” He said.

“Uhm, hyung…” Jongup said, pointing behind Yongguk.

Yongguk turned and was surprised to see 2NE1standing behind him. He regained his composure and faced them, “What do you want?”

“Oh! He’s handsome!” Bom suddenly said, making the serious atmosphere disappear.

Yongguk lowered his head in embarrassment and rubbed the back of his neck.

“But he still doesn’t level with oppa.” Minzy said. Bom and Dara nodded.

“Yah! I’m standing right here.” The other BAP boys chuckled as Yongguk tried to defend himself.

CL laughed. This guy can be cute too, huh? She thought.

“Girls, we just need to talk, okay?” CL clings her arm on Yongguk’s.

She’s at it again. Yongguk rolled his eyes.

“Fine, then talk.” Bom said plainly.

“I meant privately.” CL said.

“Oh…” The girls said, “We’ll leave then.”

“In that case, we will too.” Daehyun said.

As the BAP boys walked away, Himchan’s eyes caught something. He turned to the people standing near the stairs at the second floor and saw Big Bang. As the other Big Bang members were talking, GD leaned on the railing looking directly at him. He wasn’t sure though, but it seemed like he was smirking.Taeyang, with his black sunglasses on, stood beside GD. His body was facing the other way but his head bended to the right – He was also looking at them.

 

***

 

CL and Yongguk went outside to talk.

“What is it now?” He said then he crossed his arms on his chest.

“About your offer…” CL began.

“What about it?”

“Mom agreed.”

“What? Really?” Yongguk’s face lit up.

“Yeah…”

Yongguk shouted, interrupting CL, then he jumped.

“Yah, stop it.” CL laughed.

“I don’t want to.” Yongguk then sticked his tongue out, teasing CL.

CL continued to laugh; she tried to grab Yongguk’s arms to stop him from jumping, “Stop it already. It’s embarrassing.”

CL pulled Yongguk downwards making him stop, “Okay, okay, okay.”

She clasped her hands in as she tried to contain her laugh, “So childish.”

Yongguk chuckled, “Why? I was happy.”

CL finally regained herself and continued what she was saying. She smiled as she spoke, “Mom agreed to take you in, but she said that if you don’t show potential then she will eventually have to drop you.”

“Of course, of course. A chance is the only thing I’m asking for. Tell her she won’t regret it.” Yongguk smiled widely.

CL smiled back, “I did already.”

They smiled at each other for a few seconds there, without saying anything.

“So, what’s the plan?” Yongguk finally said, “Should we call each other baby?”

 

***

 

Writing this chapter felt like I was cheating XD

I'm having some problems with my school grades so I really need to study hard, but still, I made this chapter for you guys! :*

Although it's not much, I think it adds to the progress of the skybang relationship ;)