Playing Games

Personality Clash!

That weekend, CL prepared her things for the trip. It was scheduled that day, but before leaving, she wanted to talk to her mom first. "Mom!" CL shouted as she went down the stairs.

"Yes, Chae?" Hyori came out of her office. "Why are you shouting?"
CL laughed. "Sorry mom."
"It's okay." Hyori smiled. "What is it?" .
CL became serious. "Mom, may I just talk to you?"
"Uhm, okay? Let's go to the livingroom." Hyori said.
They went to the livingroom and sat on different chairs facing each other.
"I'll be leaving in a while, so I'll just make it fast." CL began.
"Sure darling. What is it?" Hyori was concerned. She knew where this was going.
"Mom, what did you really tell Yongguk? I can sense that you don't like him, so I'm really suspicious by the things that you're doing. Mom, please stop lying to me." CL said.
Hyori became serious as well. "I don't know what you're saying Chae."
"Come on mom, I know you - and you know I do. Stop lying!" CL was really hurt.
"Chae, you will eventually know it so I might as well tell you." Hyori looked straight into CL's eyes. "I told Yongguk to choose between you and his career."
CL was so surprised that she was unable to respond for a few seconds. She knew her mom hated men but she didn't know that she would restrict her in being with them too. "How could you, mom? How could you? You knew I've been going through a lot since GD rejected me and now that I've found my happiness, you're trying to take it away from me." CL began to tear up. "I don't know why you hate him when he's done nothing but good to me." CL stood up and was about to walk away when Hyori also stood up and stopped her.
"Chae, I'm doing this for you. I just don't want you to get hurt like what happened with GD." Hyori calmed down. "I'm afraid that love will fail you like it did me."
CL turned to her and said, "What happened to you doesn't mean that it would also happen to me." Then she took her bags and marched to the door. "By the way mom, our trip today includes Yongguk and his friends. I hope to have fun."
Hyori became worried. "Yah! Chae! You said that you would only be with the girls." Hyori shouted as CL went inside the car.
"I lied. Now we're even." CL closed the door of the car and left.
Hyori stood there, dumbfounded. Well, she knew this was coming.

***

When CL arrived at the garage of GD's private plane, all of them, 2NE1, BIGBANG, and BAP, were already there. Upon seeing CL, Seungri approached her immediately.
"Hey there Chae!" He greeted enthusiastically.
"Hey." CL said lazily as she also tried to give a faint smile.
"Are you okay?" Seungri asked.
"Yeah! Don't worry about me." CL forced a smile.
Seeing that CL wasn't in the mood to talk, Seungri left and told the 2NE1 girls to talk to her but the girls went to Yongguk and told him to talk to her instead.
"Hey!" Yongguk smiled.
"Hi." CL smiled too.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine."
"Well, it doesn't seem like it." Yongguk was worried.
Before CL could speak, Himchan approached them and said, "GD said that we can go on board now."
CL and Yongguk followed Himchan and went on the plane. CL sat at the back. Yongguk followed her and sat next to her. In a few minutes, the plane was airborne. CL sat by the window and just stared outside since they boarded.
Yongguk handed her a paper with this written: I think you need some quiet time so I won't disturb you, but I'll be here whenever you feel like talking - or even if you don't. I'll just be here.
When CL looked at Yongguk, he already had his eyes closed and his headset on. When he felt that she was looking at him, he opened his eyes. She smiled at him then she looked back outside the window. Yongguk smiled too, but she didn't see it. He took her hand and held it, which made CL smile to herself.
When they arrived at the island, all of them were excited, except for CL.
"Maybe I shouldn't have joined this trip." CL said to Yongguk.
Suddenly someone from behind her spoke. "Don't worry. I promise, you'll enjoy this." It was GD.
"Well, I do hope so." CL smiled.
GD smiled then he left and proceeded to the front.
"GD is acting suspicious lately. I think he's up to something." Yongguk whispered.
"He's always up to something." CL said.
They were greeted by the staff of TOP's father when they went down the plane. Then, they parted ways and the staff led them to their rooms.and
The 2NE1 girls shared one huge room. Yongguk shared a room with Himchan; Youngjae and Daehyun shared another; Jongup and Zelo shared as well. As for BIGBANG. TOP had his own room; GD and Taeyang shared; Daesung and Seungri had one room for themselves too.
"Ah! Finally, a vacation." Bom exclaimed as she threw herself on her bed.vacation
"Go and fix your things quickly unnie, I heard we're going to play beach volleyball." Minzy said.
"Oh, yes yes yes!" Dara immediately stood and unpacked.
CL was sitting on her bed. When she her phone, a lot of messages poured in - it was from her mom. Hyori kept on asking where she is. Suddenly, she was in a bad mood again.
"I'm not going." CL said then she layed down sideways and covered her face with a pillow.
Bom, Dara, and Minzy looked at each other. They were worried but they didn't want to bother her either. They dressed up and wore their beach attires. After a while, GD texted them and said that they'll be waiting at the beach. CL heard her phone beep but she ignored it.
"Chae, don't you really wanna go with us." Dara asked.
CL didn't respond.
"We'll be waiting for you." Bom said then they left.
When the girls went outside, everyone noticed that CL wasn't with them.
"Where's Chae?" GD asked.
"She said she'll join us in a while." Bom said.
"Okay then, so let's start!" GD shouted as they all turned and went to the volley area.
Dara and Minzy looked at Bom, but Bom just smiled cutely.
"Is she really coming?" Yongguk approached them.
"We hope so." Minzy said.
"As for now, let's play!" Dara shouted then she ran to the beach.
They teamed up into two by drawing lots. Bom, Dara, GD, Seungri, Daehyun, and Jongup comprised the first team while Minzy, Daesung, Taeyang, Yongguk, Himchan and Zelo were in the second team. TOP insisted on sitting down rather than play while Youngjae was assigned as the referee.
"Ask them for a cheer." TOP said to Youngjae.
Youngjae nodded then he shouted, "Each team should have a leader and a cheer!"
The two groups scrambled for a meeting.
"GD-hyung should be our leader." Seungri said.
"Is that okay with you?" Bom asked Daehyun and Jongup.
"Yeah." The two nodded.
"Okay, for the cheer..." GD began.
"Let's make Yongguk our leader." Taeyang said.
"No, it's okay." Yongguk said.
"You can do it!" Daesung said.
"Okay then. Thanks." Yongguk smiled.
"Any idea for the cheer?" Taeyang asked.
"How about..." Himchan said.
"Prepare some music." TOP said to one of his staff.
"Okay, let's begin." Youngjae said. "Your team first, who's your leader?"
"GD!" The girls along with Seungri shouted.
"GD's team, cheer!" Younjae said.
"1, 2, 3, go!" GD shouted.
"Wow! Fantastic baby. Bam ratatata tatatata, beat! Bam ratatata tatatata, oh my god!" All of them sang while laughing and dancing.
"Aww, come on now. Did they even think it through?" Daesung teased.
Everyone laughed.
"Next team!" Youngjae announced.
Taeyang took the mic from the sound system that the staff prepared. "I say B, you say YG!" Taeyang shouted. "B!"
"YG!" The teammates shouted as BYG laughed in embarassment.
"B!"
"YG!"
"B!"
"YG!"
"B!"
"YG!"
"Now scream!" Taeyang shouted and his teammates screamed while clapping and jumping. "It's BYG's team, baby.
"Aish! We should have used GD GD baby baby." Seungri said while dancing which made evryone laugh.
"Now, let the games begin!" Youngjae shouted then Bom takes the first serve.

***

Long chapter for you dear readers!
Whoo! What will happen next? And who will win the game?
GD's group or BYG's group? Who's side are you on?