Mistakes

Personality Clash!

Yongguk left the scene and went to look for CL. He searched for a while and he was able to find her at the back of the school. It’s the perfect place to be alone because very few students go there. It was actually just created for emergencies, but it’s still as elegant looking as the front door of the school.

“Chaerinnie…” Bom embraced CL and sat beside her on the stairs.

CL embraced her back, “I don’t want to be here.”

“Don’t worry, Dara went to get her car.” Minzy said.

“Chae!” Yongguk shouted, surprised to have found her.

“Yongguk, please… not now.” Bom said softly.

Yongguk stopped on his tracks. Suddenly they heard a loud beep – it was Dara.

Bom and Minzy helped CL get up. They held her hand tightly.

“Chae…” Yongguk approached CL and put his hands on her shoulder.

“Yongguk –” Bom said, but CL interrupted her and turned to him.

 “I know this is not the time to ask you this, but about last night –” Yongguk was still speaking when CL answered.

“Yeah, forget about it… Just forget about it.” CL said sadly then she took back Bom’s hand and rode Dara’s car.

Yongguk stood there and stared as the girls left. He brushed his hand on his hair and shook his head.

 

***

 

Meanwhile, at Big Bang’s private room.

“Care to explain what happened out there?” TOP asked.

GD wiped the blood on his face as he looked at a mirror, “I didn’t really understand that b*tch at first,” GD turned around and walked towards the members who were sitting on the couch. “But I think I get it now.”

“Then what is it?” Daesung asked.

GD pulled a chair from the tea table and told them the story of CL’s confession.

“So that’s what happened…” Seungri said, somewhat sadly.

“Was that why you asked her to be your girlfriend?” Taeyang asked then everyone looked up at him and waited eagerly for his answer.

“No! Of course not! I swear I didn’t know it was her.” GD was frightened by his friends’ gaze.

“Then why’d you turn her down before.” Taeyang followed up.

GD sighed and brushed his hair with his hand, “I didn’t have anything against her, I don’t even know her. I was building an image then and I just thought that she wouldn’t be fit to be my girl. Yes, I know I was reckless for saying that she’s not my type, but I didn’t know how to tell it any other way. I never took any confession seriously...” GD’s voice softened, “Because I know that if they find out what kind of person I really am, they surely wouldn’t like me.”

“Don’t say that hyung…” Seungri patted GD’s shoulder.

“Even you guys,” GD gave a faint smile, “I know I’m sickening to be with, so I don’t really know why you still stick around.”

“So what do you plan to do now?” TOP asked.

“I don’t know…” GD said in a low voice. He suddenly stood up and went to the balcony.

Taeyang followed him, “Do you love her?”

GD looked at him and put his hand on his forehead as if to be confused, “I don’t know man, I don’t know…” GD’s eyes began to tear. He shook his head, “What have I done?”

 

***

 

“Tiffany, I’m asking you!” Mr. Tablo was losing his patience. “The students told me it was you.”

Tiffany chuckled, “Of course! It’s always my fault, right? They’re the queens and kings.”

Mr. Tablo rested his back on his chair, “That’s why I’m asking you Tiffany. I want to hear it from you.

She sighed, “I used to love them so much.” Her eyes turned watery.

Mr. Tablo leaned closer to his table, “What do you mean?”

“I used to love them like every other student in this school… hell! I used to be their number one fan!”

“Well, what happened?”

“I was hurt!” Tiffany said in a childish-looking way.

“What?” Mr. Tablo was so confused.

“Even though I came from a rich family, I didn’t wear stylish clothes, but when I saw them, I thought that maybe I should try it out. They were like my inspiration. So I showed it to them, I wanted to tell them how they’ve influenced me, but I was insulted instead.”

“Insulted? In what way?”

“I first showed CL the outfit I wore that day, but she just looked at me. I came to GD and told him he was such an inspiration to me, I haven’t even finished what I was saying but he suddenly said: No, I’m not going out with you.”

“And they don’t remember this?”

“I told you, they paid very little attention to me plus, no one really remembers the old Tiffany…” She was sad. “I always wore dull clothes before, like this, actually. When I saw what kind of people they really are, my goal was not to impress them anymore, I wanted to surpass them and show them that I can be better than them.”

“Now… are you better than them?” Mr. Tablo asked.

Tiffany was unable to answer.

“Tiffany, I’m really sorry, but I find it hard to comprehend your explanation. What you did to get back at them, don’t you think it’s too much?”

“Mr. Tablo, I don’t expect you to understand how I feel. My gosh! You’re just like them! Respected and hailed because of your power – and because you’re from Stanford.”

Mr. Tablo chuckled, “Well, I’ve had my share of unpleasant experiences.”

“I’m sure you did. But you will never ever understand how much a girl hurts inside because she thinks she’s ugly… You don’t know how much she cries at night praying for someone to look at her differently. You don’t know sir.” Her tone changed. “And that is not just an unpleasant experience, that’s a disaster, it’s traumatic for a girl like me.” She continued with a softer tone. “Everyone wants to feel pretty, I wanted that. I wanted the people, who inspired me to change, to see that.”

“So, you think they deserved this?”

“No… I never liked hurting them, but I guess I just let my pride and anger eat me up.” She sighed and buried her head in her hands, “What I did was stupid… I know.” She looked up at him, “I’d take it all back if I could.”

Mr. Tablo stood up and put his hand on Tiffany’s shoulder, “Now, you can show them who’s better.”

 

***

 

“So, did you find her?” Himchan asked as Yongguk approached.

“I did.” Yongguk answered.

“What happened?” Daehyun asked.

Yongguk just shrugged his shoulders.

“Hyung, we don’t really get what’s happening.” Jongup said and everyone nodded.

 

***

Whew! I sat all day in my thinking chair and this was all that I can squeeze XD

What do you think?

I’ll try to update soon :)