Jealousy

Personality Clash!

No, no, no… this can’t happen. CL thought as they entered 2NE1’s private room

“Kyaaaaaaaaaa!” Bom, Dara, and Minzy screamed in unison.

“That was so sweet of Yongguk!” Dara put her hands together and looked up as if to be daydreaming.

“Yah! We’re not going to stop until you tell us what’s going on between the two of you.” Minzy said then Bom and Dara nodded.

CL’s phone suddenly beeped and boy she was glad it did, “Oh, look! A message!” She didn’t really want to talk about Yongguk and her right now because she, herself, was confused, so she was definitely glad for an escape. The girls frowned.

“Who is it?” Bom asked.

“Uhm, it’s GD.” CL was somewhat sad.

“Well, what did it say?” Dara asked pertaining to the text message.

“He said: Practice later. After class.”

“Oh, okay.” The girls said.

No smiley? No ‘Hi Chae! How are you?’ CL was deep in thought until she heard the school bell rang.

“Time for class!” Bom shouted.

“See you later!” Each of them said simultaneously as they got ready to leave.

 

***

 

After classes, Big Bang and 2NE1 met at the practice studio. The boys were already doing some stretching when the girls arrived. Each of the girls was greeted by the boys, well, except for GD who was listening to the song they recorded – Lollipop.

“Now that we’re all here, let’s begin. Line up!” GD’s seriousness scared them that they immediately followed his command. “Seungri, come here in front.” Seungri jogged and stood beside GD, “Seungri already choreographed the steps,” Seungri bowed, “So all you have to do is memorize it. I learned them earlier so I can help him and observe as well. If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to voice it out. Let’s begin.”

Seungri began teaching them the dance steps. Everyone was so tensed and nervous because of the cold atmosphere.

“TOP! TOP! TOP!” GD was furious, “Stop it!” Daesung ran to the player and stopped the music. GD went next to TOP, everyone backed away. “The steps are so simple! You do this, move here, turn, and then like this.” GD demonstrated the dance steps and TOP tried to follow. “Now, you do it.” TOP danced and was able to do it this time.

“It’s not his fault the steps are so hard.” Daesung mumbled, not knowing that GD heard it.

“If you don’t want to do it, then don’t!” GD glared at him.

“That’s enough!” Taeyang said, “Let’s have a break.”

GD turned away and threw his cap at the wall.

“What’s up with oppa?” Minzy whispered to the group.

Bom was irritated, “And how dare he call TOP just ‘TOP’, not hyung.”

“He’s always like that during practices, so strict. We’re used to it.” TOP said.

“But he’s especially strict today… ever since this morning –.” Before Seungri says something careless, TOP clasped his hand on the maknae’s mouth. The girls were surprised by this.

Meanwhile, Taeyang went to talk to GD.

“You won’t be able to impress her with that attitude.” Taeyang sat beside GD.

“I know… I don’t know why I’m being like this.” GD brushed both of his hands on his hair.

“Stay here for a while, and when you get back in there, show them a cool GD.” Taeyang patted GD’s shoulder then left.

When Taeyang went inside, they continued practicing. GD stayed out for a while. After cooling down, he went back in.

“Seungri, are you done teaching the first part?” GD asked.

“Aye!” Seungri shouted.

GD chuckled. Everyone smiled seeing that he’s calmed down.

“Let’s get to the second part then, the solo dances. Taeyang, CL, you’re up!” GD announced. The others went to the side as Taeyang and CL took the middle of the room. Taeyang then threw GD’s cap at him, GD caught it and smiled.

Taeyang and CL did a showdown thing then Taeyang pulled CL close just right to the beat of the song, but GD suddenly stopped the song.

“Yah! Youngbae! What was that about?” GD walked towards Taeyang who was still holding CL close to his chest.

“Don’t you think it’s good?” Taeyang asked. CL nodded.

“But… I…” GD was unable to complete his sentence when Taeyang spoke.

“Don’t worry, I’m your best friend!”

Everyone laughed making CL blush.

After learning all the dance steps for the entire song, they rested for a while because they still have to undergo a dreadful polishing later on.

“Oh, here they are!” They heard someone shout from the hall outside the room. Everyone turned to the door and found BAP standing there.

CL immediately stood up and went to them, “What’s up?”

“I was just thinking if I should wait for you to go home.” Yongguk asked.

Remembering what happened earlier that morning, CL was unsure of what to say, “Uhm, why do you need to do that?”

Yongguk was about to remind her about their deal but before he could say anything, GD was already standing between the two of them.

“Yeah, why would you need to do that? And besides, we’ll surely finish late.” GD said.

“I wasn’t talking to you, was I?” Yongguk gave him a defiant stare.

“You are now.” GD smirked.

Daehyun held Yongguk’s arm, just in case he starts a fight (which he usually does), but Yongguk shoved it and walked away.

 

***

 

Another super late update.

Please forgive this author *puppy eyes*

This chapter may be short and not that exciting,

but don’t worry ‘cause I’ll be updating again soon :)