The Confession

Personality Clash!

It’s been a week since GD and CL last talked, and he hasn’t contacted her yet about the practices.

“Yaaaahhh,” Bom said softly. “What’s wrong with you? You’ve been sulking there for a while now, aren’t we going home yet?” Bom crossed her arms on her chest.

CL shifted at her seat to avoid Bom and Minzy’s gaze.

Dara entered the room. “What’s wrong is GD hasn’t called or texted her yet.” She went to CL and poked her side.

CL almost fell from her seat. “Yah! Of course it’s not about that!”

“You sure about that unnie?” Minzy joked. The three girls giggled.

“O-Of course!” She began, “Uhm, well, maybe… slightly.” CL tried to hide the embarrassment on her face.

The three girls bursted out laughing.

“Stop it!” CL’s face was so red now. She got up from the chair and flung her bag on her shoulder. “Let’s go!” She called out to the three as she went for the door.

Bom tried hard to stop herself from laughing. “L-Let’s go.” Then she laughed again as the three of them followed CL.

Just as CL got to the door, she was startled by someone.

“Queen, someone’s looking for you downstairs. He said it was urgent.” It was a random female student whom she didn’t know.

“Who is it?” She asked. Bom, Dara, and Minzy were suddenly behind her, eaves dropping.

The female student, probably younger than them, avoided her eyes and bowed numerous times. “I'm sorry queen, I'm really sorry.” Then, she ran away.

CL turned to her girls with a puzzled look. “What did I do?”

They just shrugged. However, CL went downstairs to see who it was looking for her. It was already dismissal time and a lot of students were loitering the hallways. Upon the sight of them, the students moved aside. Even though school has been going on for quite some time now, the students do not seem to get over the amazement in seeing CL and her girls – or was there something else going on in their minds?

CL went straight to the entrance of the school… there was no one there. She rolled her eyes, the feeling of anger slowly growing within her. She was about to go mad and hunt for the female student who told her to go downstairs, but when she turned around, back to the school lobby, she suddenly forgot about her anger due to the sight before her.

“G-GD.” CL stared at GD who was standing there, smiling brightly at her. There was a twinkle in his eyes that seemed to hypnotize her, making her forget about the female student she wanted to scold so bad a while ago.

“Chae,” GD began, students started to gather around them.

Dara nudged CL forward. CL was confused but she walked and went closer to GD. She was suddenly nervous, but she couldn’t show these students that she had such a side – the side that turns soft at the sight of GD.

GD suddenly held out a bundle of red roses, arranged and wrapped beautifully, to CL. Everyone was shocked; some girls held hands, waiting for what GD was about to say, some guy even slammed his fist on a wall nearby.

“GD, what is this?” CL asked, smiling but still confused at the sudden scene.

“Chae, I like you, I always have…” the students held their breaths for what’s coming next, CL still hasn’t taken the bouquet of roses, GD continued, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Some gasped, some screamed.

CL gathered her mind and tried to comprehend what GD said. However, she managed to say something. “I-I…” The students around them moved closer to hear what she was saying, although some just continued to pass by them, ignoring the scene. “I don’t like you…”

This time, the reaction was common; their mouths dropped open and gasped. Even the 2NE1 girls didn’t know what was going on.

GD’s hands dropped along with his head as if he felt weak. He cursed under his breath and tried to fight the feeling of insult and embarrassment that weighed on him as the eyes around them stared at him.

GD finally looked up at CL again, he scoffed. “Tell me, is there someone you like?”

CL was lost; she didn’t know what to say because there is NO ONE THAT SHE LIKED OTHER THAN GD. She quickly glanced at each faces that made the crowd. Finally! Finally! She found someone! She didn’t care who he was as long as he’s a guy. She didn’t have the time to think it through, she just pointed at someone hoping to end the scene. “Him!” CL remarked. GD, along with the students, turned to look at where CL was pointing.

A group of guys were gathered at a side of the school lobby, standing, leaning at the wall while talking.

“Hyung, why does it feel that someone’s watching us.” The youngest, Zelo, asked.

“Maybe because a lot of people are.” Youngjae said, turning to the crowd in the middle of the lobby.

“Him?” GD retorted.

“Yes.” CL tried to say it with conviction.

The guy in the middle of the group, Yongguk, turned to his friends and whispered, “Why are they looking here?”

“Did you get in a fight with them?” Himchan asked.

“Of course not!” Yongguk said, still in a whisper.

“I think they want you hyung.” Jongup said, not taking his eyes of the crowd.

Yongguk looked at GD and CL. “What?”

GD now walked towards Yongguk, still trying to keep his cool. CL followed for she was scared that GD might do something stupid.

“What do you want?” Yongguk asked.

“Who are you?” GD asked, his irritation now showing.

Yongguk smirked. “Why the hell would I tell you who I am?”

 “His name is Yongguk. You got what you want? Now, you may leave.” Himchan said in a serious tone, trying to at least avoid a fight.

“Do you even know who you’re talking to?” GD asked.

“Who cares?” Yongguk chuckled, turning to his friends.

GD shook his head and smirked then his fist flew and landed on Yongguk’s cheek - there goes that stupid act CL wanted to avoid. CL rushed to get in between them.

“Now, I feel better.” GD said as if it was no big deal. Some were surprised to see this side of him, some liked it.

Yongguk’s face was still turned opposite of where GD hit him, just as how GD left him. His friends feared for what’s coming next, but just as when Yongguk was about to get his revenge, CL approached him.

“My gosh! What have you done to him?” CL exclaimed, getting everyone’s attention.

GD, who was on his way to leave, turned back and saw CL massaging Yongguk’s cheek. Everyone was like ‘Whut?’

The BAP guys couldn’t understand what was happening.

“I-I-I’m fine, I’m fine.” Yongguk said, confused. Even he seemed mesmerized by the queen.

“Shut up and play along.” CL whispered.

CL suddenly hooked her arm on Yongguk’s.

“What are you doing?” Yongguk whispered as he struggled to free from her arm.

CL tightened it. “Would you like to stay here or leave this awkward situation?” She looked at him and his face seemed to say Okay. “Then come with me.” She whispered as she towed him away leaving the crowd with their mouths open. GD followed them with his eyes and couldn’t believe what was happening. Somehow, there was this tingly feeling inside him that he couldn’t distinguish, he just thought of it as a feeling of embarrassment.

From the stairs going down to the lobby, someone called out. “Hyung!” It was Seungri with the other Big Bang members hurriedly going down with worried looks on their faces.

 

 

***

 

So this is the beginning of it all!

I know you have a lot of questions in your mind right now, but I’ll let the next chapters answer them :)

So, what do you think of the huge confession?

Whose confession was more surprising?