Hurt

Personality Clash!

BAP went to Hyorish Entertainment the following day just as Hyori instructed. When they arrived, they were led to the conference room and were asked to sit while waiting for Ms. Lee.

"There you are!" Hyori greeted cheerfully as she entered the room.
The BAP boys immediately stood up and bowed to her and her assistant.
"Have a seat." She said. "I won't keep you long as you have school today, right?" The boys nodded. "So, here are the papers. Now, sign it."
The assistant handed them the papers. They took their time to read it and after a couple of minutes, the contract signing was over.
"Okay. I know this is not a very formal contract signing, but we're all in a rush here so I'll be sure to introduce the staff to you, uhm, on Friday. Let's meet here on Friday after class and we'll talk about when you start training. Okay? Goodbye!" At that, Hyori left. She was hurrying so much that the boys didn't even get to say a word.
After leaving the company, the boys went straight to school. Yongguk was a bit worried though as CL wasn't answering his calls and messages.

***

CL's phone rang and woke her up. It was fine though as it's already time for her to get out of bed. She took her phone from her bedside table and read the caller's name. She smiled and answered it. "Good morning," She said sweetly.
"Did you sleep well?" Yongguk asked.
"Better than ever." CL said. "How about you?"
"Better than you did." He laughed.
"Hey, let's talk again later. I need to get ready for school now."
"Okay. Call me on the way?"
"Yeah, sure. See you later!"
"See yah!" At that, Yongguk hanged up.
CL was about to get off her bed when she saw that someone was calling again. She answered it and said, "Yah, I said I'll call you..." She thought it was Yongguk but it wasn't. She was cut off by the other person on the other line.
"Chae, it's Youngbae." He was in a rush.
"What's wrong?" CL was worried.
"It's Jiyong."
"What about him?" CL suddenly felt her heart beat faster. She was nervous.
"He dropped out of school."
"What? Why? Where is he right now?"
"I went to his house a while ago and the maids said that he's already left the house. I went to school and the administrator said that he dropped out yesterday."
"Where are you right now?" CL asked as she heard car noises in the background.
"I'm on my way to TOP's house. You want me to go to you first?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'll get dressed." CL hanged up immediately after that and went to wash her face then dress up.
After about ten minutes, Taeyang arrived at CL's house. CL quickly went out and sat atthe passenger seat then Taeyang drove. When they got to TOP's house, Daesung and Seungri were already there. When CL and Taeyang went down the car, TOP was busy making calls.
"Any news of Jiyong yet?" Taeyang asked.
"Not yet." Seungri said, constantly calling GD.
"Hey Chae." Daesung greeted in a sad tone.
"Hey." CL forced a smile.
TOP then slammed his phone on the table which took everyone's attention. Taeyang approched him and tapped his shoulder.
"How can he do this to us? How can he leave without telling us?" TOP said.
"We'll find him. I'm sure he has an explanation to all of this." Taeyang said.
CL suddenly stood up and said, "Youngbae, I think I know where to find him." They all turned to her. "Will you please come with me?"
"Sure." Taeyang said. "Let's go." He took his car keys and went to the car with CL. " So where is this place?" He asked as he began driving.
"I'm not really sure where it is, but I remember the way so I'll just lead you to it."
"What kind of place are we looking for anyway?"
"A skateboard park." She said. "He brought me there once."
"What makes you think he'll be there? I don't even know of that place."
"Because he goes there when he wants to be alone."

When they arrived at the skateboard park, the place was deserted.
"You should go alone. I'll wait for you here." Taeyang said.
CL nodded. She walked, somewhat slowly, to tha park. She looked around and suddenly reminisced the time that GD brought her there. When she looked at the spot where they sat, she saw him - GD.
She walked to him and stood beside him while GD stared at nowhere.
"Why did you come here?" He asked.
Hearing his voice, CL was really happy, but what he said hurt her. She was very happy to see him but not like this. He was only gone that morning but it seemed that they had been searching for him much longer than that.
"Didn't you know that you're friends are very worried about you? Didn't you know that I was worried about you?" She said as she began to cry.
"Did I ask you to be worried about me?" He looked up at her.
She noticed that he had a couple of wounds on his face which made her even more worried. She sat beside him and held his face with her hand. She tilted it left and right to see where else he was hurt. GD blushed and turned away.
"What are you doing?" He asked, looking away.
"Did you get into a fight again? Is that why no one's here?" CL asked in a way that seemed to be scolding.
He turned to her. "And what do you care?"
CL was full of his stubborness that she couldn't take it anymore. "Why are you like this?" CL was shouting. "You tell me not to worry about you, you tell me not to care. Maybe we won't if you don't act like this!" She sighed and tried to calm her self. "Jiyong, please, don't be like this."
She looked at her and finally smiled. "Why is it that everything you do makes me more and more in love with you when I know fully well that you're never going to be mine?"
She smiled and said, "You know, I felt exactly the same with you just a few months ago, but as I fell for you someone caught me. I won't say I'm sorry because we're not going to be together. I'd like to thank you instead for leading me to Yongguk. It was definitely hard then because I did love you, but I guess I had to go through that to realize that we're not meant for each other." She looked into his eyes and said. "I'm telling you this now because I don't want you to suffer the way that I did before realizing that. Skip this part now and move on. I'm sure you'll find someone whom you'll love more than me."
He smiled again. "You're so full of yourself. Do you really think that you're that beautiful? Of course I'll be able to find someone else."
CL laughed. "Now come here and clean my wound. I'm like this because those guys beat me up too good."
"I don't have anything to clean your wound." CL said.
"Then go look for some! Is Zelo more important than me now that you even searched the whole town for a first aid kit to mend his wounds?"
The two kept on fighting and arguing not knowing that TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri were watching them. They laughed as they watched the two of them.

***

Sorry if it took me forever before updating again. Haha.
Last week was really stressful and crazy for me
Hope you like this update.
I can't wait to write a new story again, so this one will surely end soon...