Overview

Personality Clash!

 

“Omo, omo! The oppas are here! Kyaaaaaaa!” The students from first year shouted.

A lot of girls lined up at the doorway to watch the guys come in as if they only decided to study at this school to meet them. Well, if the TV series Boys over Flowers has F4, Wilds University has Big Bang. This group is composed of 5 guys who are both handsome and talented. However, just like in every group, one of them stood out and that is Kwon Ji Yong a.k.a G-Dragon or simply GD.

“Oppa! Will you please take a picture with me?” A freshman shyly said.

GD gave a sweet smile and said, “Darling, if we take a picture together then I would also have to give each girl in this school the opportunity to do so. It wouldn’t be a problem for me, but would you like oppa to get tired?”

The girl thought about it for a few seconds then said, “It’s fine then oppa, thanks anyway.” She backed away still thinking that GD is the most wonderful human being alive.

GD smiled again then continued walking as he was followed by his friends. After getting past the crowd, GD rolled his eyes and whispered, “Aish! Girls are so immature.”

Youngbae, GD’s best friend and is also known by the name Taeyang, smirked. “That’s what you get for having a princely image.”

GD was about to say something in response to Taeyang, but loud voices interrupted him. GD ran his hands to his hair and said, “These people, they never get tired of screaming upon the sight of us.”

TOP, the eldest in the group, poked GD’s shoulder. “I don’t think they’re screaming for us.” TOP tilted his head to point to the direction where they came from. They all turned to look at who the students were screaming at.

“Annyeong Haseyo!” The ever enthusiastic girl named Dara greeted.

The guys from Big Bang weren’t surprised when they saw that it was the 2NE1 girls.

GD sighed. “I forgot about them.”

Chaerin, popularly known as CL, was about to step inside the school building when she saw something that she didn’t like. CL rolled her eyes and sighed. Everyone suddenly became quiet. The atmosphere in the room was tense.

“Yah,” She began, “Didn’t I tell you that I want a red carpet laid down when me and my girls arrive? What has my fan club been doing?”

A guy was suddenly pushed to the front.

“You! Are you new here?” CL asked furiously.

“Y-Yes.” The guy was nervous.

“He was in charge of the carpet!” One person from the crowd shouted.

CL looked at the guy and raised an eyebrow.

“I-I-I’m sorry! I was so excited to see you that I forgot to prepare it.”

CL went closer to the guy and looked directly into his eyes. Everyone, even the Big Bang, watched and waited to see what will happen next. She looked at the shivering guy in front of her as if to look into his soul. CL raised her hand, the guy closed his eyes, ready for his punishment. She smirked then grabbed the collar of his jacket.

“CL, why don’t you just let it go this time?” GD said nicely.

She looked at him then calmed down. “Fine, I guess I’ll let you pass this time.” CL said as she fixed the student's collar then patted his shoulders.

“Oppa is so cool!” The students whispered.

GD smirked. Yes, I am cool.

2NE1 entered the school and walked past the students whose eyes were glued at them. They walked past Big Bang who smiled at them. The girls responded with a smile as well, however, CL went past them coldly.

 

***

 

That is the cruel reality of this school. Again, if BOF has F4, they are still lucky because they only have one group who takes over all, but Wilds University has two… oh, wait, I think someone is protesting.

*Author Sighs*

Let me introduce to you, Bang Yong Guk who is… at the Administrator’s Office right now.

“Really? First day of school and you’re already cutting classes!” The director asked in disbelief.

“Why are you so mad? It’s not like we were doing anything anyway.” Yongguk replied.

The director tried to control his anger caused by Yongguk’s disrespect. “Fine, I’ll let it go this time since it’s only cutting classes, but if I caught you again…”

“I know, I know! You don’t have to tell me that every time we meet,” Yongguk continued, “So, can I go now?”

“Yes, yes, you may.” The director said as he buried his face in his hands.

Yongguk went to the door, but turned back to say something, “Oh, and before you scold me, why don’t you talk to the professors first. Imagine, we’re paying them and some do not even teach a single lesson for the whole semester. And here I am, reprimanded for cutting class, can you blame me if I don’t want to waste my time listening to my professor talk about her love life and watch the other students act as if they enjoy it.” He scoffed as if to be disgusted then he left.

The director just stared blankly at where Yongguk was. He doesn’t know whether he should be amazed because of how this student can freely speak his mind, and even to an authority like him. He shook his head while deep in thoughts – he just can’t believe this student.

When Yongguk came out of the office, the students walking at the hallway moved aside as if he has some contagious disease that he might pass to them.

5 guys suddenly came up to him - the BAP boys.

“What did he say hyung?” Himchan asked. The other four looked worried.

“Aish! Why are you all like that? It’s just cutting classes, no big deal.” Yongguk said as he walked past them and ignored his friends.

The five remained where they stood and just smiled to themselves.

Yongguk looked back at them. “Yah! Are you all just going to stand there or what?”

“I don’t know about them, but I’m coming with you.” Himchan said as he ran to Yongguk who was already walking away.

 

***

 

This chapter’s purpose is to give you a hint about the characters.

What do you think their personalities are?

Care to give suggestions to the next chapters? The plan I created for this story is not yet finished.