Chapter 9 Fireworks

Entwined

 

GD POV

 

“Sandara! Do you know what day it is next week?” I asked her.

 

“Uhmmm….” Sandara blanks.

 

“Yah! Sandara! Think hard or you’ll be sorry” I threatened her.

 

“Ah! Ah! It’s been one year since I met you” She remembered then blushed. “Why are you asking?”

 

I love that I can make her blush. When we’re alone, I notice that she would blush when I stare at her, notice her staring at me, get too near her or even when we accidentally touch. She really is innocent and doesn’t know how to hide her feelings. I remember exactly a year ago, I kissed her.

“You have to do something special for me next week, Arasso? Or else!”

 

 

 

 

SANDARA POV

 

“What to do? What to do? How could I make something special for GD?” I was panicking with what GD told me. “This is crazy! Do masters and slaves celebrate their anniversary? But then again, maybe he meant it to celebrate our 1 year of friendship.”

 

Sigh. “Lately, I don’t think I have been feeling friendly towards him. I think I might be developing a crush on the dragon. I’m not even sure if he catches me blushing all the time. NO!NO!NO! What about Jiyong? He’s the one that I like right?”

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Sandara finally decided to play the piano for GD and have fireworks display at the same time. She thought hard of what to do and decided it was a grand idea. “See if he doesn’t like it”

At 9pm, GD arrived at the hotel rooftop where Sandara told him to come. Sandara was in a white dress with her usual apple hairstyle, sitting in front of a piano. Upon his arrival, as if on cue, Sandara started to play Pachelbel’s Canon.

 

GD was surprised that Sandara could play the piano, and was even more surprised that fireworks went up in the air. “Sandara, How could you have known how to make me happy?” he thought.

 

Sandara saw GD smiling a child-like smile. “Finally GD, you are a kid again.”

 

When Sandara finished, she stood up and approached GD. The fireworks were still ongoing behind her. GD saw her and he thought she was like an angel.

 

“GD, are you happy? Is it special enough?” Sandara asked, standing in front of GD.

 

“More than special, this is the best birthday of my life.” Then he bent his head and kissed Sandara.

 

 

 

 

 

Fireworks in the sky

Light up your eyes as you smile

My heart is in flames