Chapter 28 Sleep

Entwined

 

DARA POV

 

Jiyong kept his side of the deal. When we got to my apartment, I took a quick bath and changed into my pyjamas.

 

Since Jiyong was also soaked I asked him to shower and lent him my jogging pants and pink hoodie.

 

When he stepped outside the bathroom, I could not help but stifle a laugh. They say that it’s a guy thing to want to see his girl in his clothes but a guy in girl’s clothes is priceless.  He looked adorable wearing my own clothes.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, I didn’t know pink would match you perfectly!” I .

 

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

After being teased mercilessly by Dara, I decided to cook congee for her to warm her up.

 

I didn’t mind the teasing at all. After all, these are her clothes. I am actually proud to be wearing her clothes.

 

When the congee was cooked, I served it to her in the livingroom. She was sitting on the couch bundled in a blanket and I sat next to her.

 

“Say aaah.” I said trying to spoonfeed her.

 

“It’s embarrassing. I could do it you know. I’m perfectly capable. It’s just a cold.” She said.

 

“No. You are my patient and you do as I say” I told her. She reluctantly obliged me to spoonfeed her.  As I was feeding her I also stole a few spoonfuls.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?! Get your own spoon.” I said blushing. Eating using one spoon is like indirect french kissing.

 

“The kitchen is too far and besides I don’t want to wash too many utensils.” I said. “I am not sick with anything you know.”

 

“It’s not that, I’m just afraid you’d get some of my virus” I could not tell him what I’ve thought about since he might misinterpret it.

 

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

 After feeding her and giving her medicine, we just hung on the couch and listened to the rain pouring outside.

 

Tired and sleepy, Dara let go of a yawn. She rested her head on the sofa and immediately fell asleep.

 

I looked at her sleeping profile and could not help but be amazed how she looks child-like and innocent in her sleep. I let my eyes take in her beauty and found myself sleepy too. I rested my head on the sofa looking sideways at her and closed my eyes with her sleeping image being the last thing on my mind.

 

 

 

 

DARA POV

 

I was awakened when I felt myself hugging something warm beside me. I opened my eyes and realized that I was resting my head on his shoulder and that my arm actually made its way across his midriff.

 

I was about to disentangle myself when he wrapped his arms around me and snuggled closer to me. I would’ve shouted at him only he was really sleeping so I decided to let it pass.

 

“The sleeping dragon looks cute” I thought and stared at his handsome face to my heart’s content.

 

I realized one thing. You know you love someone when you can spend the entire night just watching him sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Side by side we sat

Our heads touching while we sleep

Hope I didn’t snore