Chapter 31 Butterfly Kisses

Entwined

 

SANDARA POV

 

I was shocked by Jiyong’s confession and relieved to finally know the truth. Who knew our parents would have such difficult lovelives? I decided to keep it a secret and not tell my parents.

 

However, I decided to confess to my parents that I did not have amnesia.

 

“Ma, Pa, Mianhe. I lied about my amnesia. Truth is I just wanted a second chance with Jiyong. I think I could do it now, I just need to tell him the truth.” I said.

 

My parents forgave me, however they were worried what would happen between Jiyong and me now.

 

“Oh Sandara! I hope things work out between you” Ma said.

 

“If he truly loves you, he should find it in his heart to forgive” Pa said.

 

I crossed my fingers hoping for the best. Now that he has told me he still loves me. I plan to confess soon.

 

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

It was the eve of my birthday, Sandara said she had a surprise for me. She put a blindfold over my eyes and drove my car towards our destination.

 

We entered a building and she steered me inside a room and made me sit down. A few minutes passed before she instructed me to remove the blindfold 

 

I was surprised to see we were in my apartment and was more surprised to see her.

 

 

 

 

SANDARA POV

 

I wanted to surprise Jiyong for his birthday. So I dressed myself like the old me, in a white dress, apple hairstyle and glasses.

 

I arranged a candle lit dinner for us and on the wall, I had our old and new pictures projected. I wanted to build up to my confession later.

 

I saw his eyes glaze over the pictures. “Thank you Ssantoki” he said. We ate dinner while looking at our pictures.

 

When dinner was over, I brought out a cake and asked him to make a wish.

 

“It already came true.” He said

 

I was curious what he wished for but decided to let it pass.

 

The clock struck twelve, and I know it’s time.

 

“Jiyong, Happy Birthday!” I said

 

“I remember everything.”

 

Jiyong seemed unsurprised. “I know” he said.

 

WHAT?! It seemed I was the one surprised. “How did you know?” I asked.

 

“When you told me you forgive me. How could you forgive me for something you don’t remember?’ He said simply, smiling at me.

 

I blushed deeply and bowed my head. “I’m sorry. I wanted to do over things with you” I said.

 

“It’s okay. It was better this way. We got to know each other again. And I fell for you all over again” He said as he brought my chin up and stared into my eyes.

 

“Saranghae Sandara”

 

“I love you too Ji.”

 

He neared his face. I closed my eyes in anticipation and felt our lips touch. It was heaven to feel his kisses again.

 

There were short kisses and long kisses, kisses where you move your mouth a lot, kisses which leave you drowning for air, dry kisses and wet kisses. I even tried something new: French kisses. It was like a kissing marathon. After all, it was the anniversary of our first kiss.

 

When we stopped for air, I told him I should be getting home.

 

“Please stay.” He asked me.

 

So I stayed.

 

 

 

 

 

Butterfly kisses

Your lips brushing against mine

makes my heart flutter