Chapter 22 Heartstopper

Entwined

 

DARA POV

 

Back at my apartment, I was sweating profusely. That was close! Even my heart almost turned traitor on me. It stopped beating when he smiled.

 

I lied about the amnesia.

 

 

1 MONTH AGO

 

“Do you want us to inform Jiyong?” Ma asked.

 

I blanked. Oh no! I haven’t told them yet we broke up! What to do? What to do? “Who?!” I blurted, trying to sound as if I haven’t heard her say anything.

 

“I think we need a doctor.” Pa said, very much worried.

 

 

 

When my parents asked me in the hospital about Jiyong, I blanked because I haven’t told them we have broken up. So I just said who? My parents mistook deafness for amnesia and started asking the doctors for test. I couldn’t take back what I said so I played along.

 

I decided this would be the perfect opportunity to start over with Jiyong. I wanted him to see a new me. To make him fall in love with me again.

 

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

When I got home to my apartment, I tried to reflect on what to do next. I know I still love her, so giving up is not an option. “I have to win her love again. This time I’ll be myself. I’ll make her remember everything we did together. And I’ll never let her go or hurt her again” I vowed

 

“Mianhe, Sandara, for making you lose memories of us. I promise to give it back” So I tried to formulate a plan.

 

 

 

 

DARA POV

 

How could he be my boss? I planned to find him first and investigate but he ends up my boss. Talk about being back under his control!

 

I know I wanted to try for a second chance but seeing him earlier flirting with models during his photoshoot made me jealous. “So that’s how he spent his time while we were apart! And then he has the nerve to act afterward as if he always remembered me. If he truly remembers each moment then shouldn’t he be saying sorry to me?”

 

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! I’m not gonna tell you I remember everything until you say you are sorry and until you explain the whole truth” I vowed.

 

 

 

 

 

When you look at me

A longing burns within me

My heart stops beating