Epilogue: Perfect

Entwined

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Sandara and Jiyong visited Jihoo’s grave.

 

“Hyung, this is Sandara do you remember her?” Jiyong said

 

“Jihoo oppa, it’s me Ssantoki. I don’t know why you gave me the wrong name that day. It’s ironic to think I fell in love with the wrong brother who turned out to be the right one. I thought I loved you first but it seems I have always loved Jiyong. Thank you for introducing me to your brother.” Sandara said and bowed solemnly.

 

 

SANDARA POV

 

It was mind-boggling, the workings of destiny and fate.

 

I kissed one brother then fell in love with another.

 

The stars must have guided me to him. After all, it was his name I have always wished for.

 

It was destiny that I met Jihoo first and fate that made me fall in love with Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

“Remember your list Hyung? It’s definitely a 10” I smiled to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


This story is a labor of love for daragon, who have inspired me.

I am not a writer by profession but this was another dream of mine as a child. Poetry is my main obsession growing up and my love for books. writing this has somehow fulfilled my childhood dream.

I would also love to thank the readers who have stuck with my story. I hope i did not disappoint you and i hope you enjoyed the twists i inserted here and there.

In turn, I also hope this has inspired you to seek your own lovestory.

To those who have commented and subscribed (you know who you all are), thank you from the bottom of my heart. I dedicate the epilogue to you guys.

As my parting shot I leave you with my last haiku

 

 

 

 

 

Fate must have been wise

to arrange the stars to make

You and I, entwined