Chapter 11 Valentine

Entwined

 

SANDARA POV

 

“What?! Did I hear right? Did his mom just call him Jiyong? I thought all this time GD stood for his initials, and not just G dragon. Jiyong I didn’t know I already found you but it seems you have forgotten about me.” Sandara thought and felt tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes and bowed her head.

She did not see anymore when GD/Jiyong’s father looked at her wistfully before he left.

 

“I’m sorry, Sandara. My parents must be having a hard night coping with each other, since they separated. I understand if you won’t like me back because of this.” I heard GD/Jiyong said.

 

“Your name is Jji…Jiyong?” I asked.

 

“I’m sorry I never told you. It’s an uncool name so I don’t use it except for IDs and legal papers.” He said. “Hey! I already said I like you and all you care about is my name! Why? Does it matter?”

 

I asked myself does it matter? Jiyong was someone from my past whom I have learned to love even if I did not know much about him. And GD well, I know him and he is in my present. Could both be the same? There are too many similarities. But how come he does not remember me, Ssantoki?

 

“No” I lied.

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Sandara did not mean to lie. It was only a half-lie anyway. It did not matter that Jiyong was GD. She is happy actually that all her kisses were from the same person and that she had been in love with the same person. It only hurt that he doesn’t remember her. Was this how Wendy felt when Peter Pan forgot about her?  Sandara vowed to herself that she would make GD remember.

That night of the disastrous dinner, they became official.

 

It was a smooth sailing relationship as far as they were concerned. They were so used to each other as friends that the only bonus of being boyfriend/girlfriend as far as Jiyong was interested was the kissing.

 

He loved the taste of Sandara’s strawberry lips. “She must have eaten too many red gummy bears, she already tastes like them.” He thought while feasting on her lips. “I could go on like this forever. Good thing she looks geeky otherwise I’ll have many rivals” Jiyong already knew that if Sandara would put extra effort in her looks and appearance, she would be the prettiest in the campus.

 

“Ji..Ji..Ji..” she said in between kisses. She loved calling him Jiyong or Ji now. She hopes that eventually he would remember.

“Stop it already-kiss-the librarian-kiss-might see us-kiss” They were hiding behind the darkest corner of the bookshelves. There’s no stopping her boyfriend once he sets his mind to something.

 

“Let her stare then” Jiyong said. “I plan to make-out with you for 6 straight hours. It’s valentine’s you know?” He loves it now that she calls her Jiyong. When he is with her, he feels like his old self.

 

“Aren’t you being ambitious? 6 hours straight? Not even bathroom break or dinner perhaps? If I die from hunger and thirst, who would you kiss then?” Sandara feigned anger.

 

“I’ll just find somebody else then.” PAK! A flying punch from Sandara.

”Oww! That hurts! I didn’t know you could be violent when jealous. Who would’ve thought that you could hit hard with that small frame of yours?’

 

Sandara is really angry now. “Yah! I’m leaving now you jerk!“

 

“Ssantoki wait!” Jiyong caught her wrist then pulled her in and hugged her tight. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. You know that you are the only one for me right? I love you Ssantoki” Jiyong said sincerely.

 

Sandara could not help but be touched by Jiyong’s sincerity. And it’s the first time he said the 3 words she wanted to hear the most plus calling her Ssantoki which she requested him to call her as petname.

 

“I love you too, Ji” More than you will ever know, she added silently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fourteenth day of Feb

Scent of love wafts in the air

Be my valentine