"Baby Come Back To Me!"

Our Special Princes

“Hey! Where’s your soap?!” Ki Kwang called out while showering. Mika, also known as Su Hoon, glared at the door while cooking in the kitchen. He whipped around and let out a growl towards the room.

“...it should be in there!” Mika shouted loudly while hearing a thud in the shower.

“I found it Su Hoon! Oww...” Ki Kwang cried out while humming loudly.

“So smooth...” Mika commented under his breathe. He began tossing the food around on the pan. He stirred the fried rice around and looked outside at the moon. He dimmered the stove and slowly reached for his t-shirt’s neck line. He took out the silver key. ‘Where are you?’ He frowned slightly and then suddenly his thoughts were interrupted.

“BABY COME BACK TO ME! CAUSE IN MY HEART I STILL BELIEVE! THAT WE WERE MEANT TO BE! TOGETHER SO WHATEVER IT TAKES! BABY COME BACK!” Ki Kwang sang loudly in the shower. Mika’s eyes widen at the sudden singing coming from the shower.

“Oh. My. GOD,” Mika spatted out while turning around and began staring at the door in disbelief.

“BABY COME BACK TO ME! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SET YOU FREE! MY BABBBBBBBBYYY! COME BACKKKKKKKK! WOOOOO! YEAH! KI KWANG BABY!”

“...Whatever you’re doing Ae Young...come back, please!” Mika said while turning off the stove and shook his head.

“MY BABY AE YOUNG COME BACKKKKK!” Ki Kwang sang loudly while crying.

“Please!” Mika shouted while begging and setting the table. Mika began placing the dinner platter on two dish. As he walked slowly towards the table he began thinking about Tinnie. Ever since he confessed his feelings towards her she has been avoiding him.

He placed the plates on the table and glanced over at the picture of him and Tinnie that was over on the shelf. Beside the picture was a little black box. He shifted his body to go towards the black box. He bent down and picked up the box and opened it. Inside was a sparkly and shimmering ring that he had gotten earlier today. He picked up the picture of the both of them smiling brightly.

Flash Back To Four Years Ago

“Yah! Stop bullying that poor cat!” An angry Tinnie shouted while stomping over to the group of little kids.

“Nya! Granny!” The group of little boys mocked while sticking their tongue towards the older girl. This got Tinnie fuming angry, she twitched and glared at the boys.

“Bwoh?! Granny?!” Tinnie shouted while rushing over to the boys but stopped when she saw a familiar figure standing in front of the cat and the group of boys. The figure picked up the cat and turned over to the boys. They gave the group of boys a nasty glare which sent the boys running away.

Tinnie jogged up to figure and saw that it was the boy that stole Ae Young’s ice cream along with being the Turtle’s best friend. (Ki Kwang was a turtle to Tinnie cause he won’t confess his ‘undying’ love towards Ae Young)

Su Hoon turned and saw Tinnie staring at him. Slowly a blush began creeping up his cheeks as he petted the cat. Tinnie smiled and slowly petted the cat also. Su Hoon’s hand just so happen to touch hers, leaving an electric shock running through both of them. Their eyes widen and they looked at each other.

“Su Hoon...what are you doing here?” Tinnie asked while seeing that she was staring a bit too long. She looked away with pink cheeks.

“I just so happen to hear a familiar voice screaming,” He teased lightly while she blushed. Remember the first time that she met him when he was stealing her best friend’s ice cream. Suddenly the cat jumped out of Su Hoon’s arms and running off.

“Aww...the cat didn’t like you,” Tinnie muttered while Su Hoon chuckled. The sun began to set and Su Hoon offered to take her home. She declined at first but Su Hoon mentioned about rapists and bandits wandering around the town. Tinnie then immediately changed her mind and clung tightly onto Su Hoon’s arm.

He walked the girl home and from time to time snuck peeks at her. She was looking around and making sure no one was following them. He laughed silently under his breath. When they reached the young girl’s house, Su Hoon stood outside of her house and waited for her to go in.

“Thank you Su Hoon-oppa,” She murmured with pink cheeks. He nodded and waited for her to enter. When she was turning around, he grasped her hand and slipped an object into her hand. She froze in her spot and turned around to seeing Su Hoon walking away. He disappear to the side of her house and waited for her to go back in.

She stood outside with a necklace attached to a note. She inspected the necklace carefully and saw that it was a heart with a key hole in the dead middle. She blinked and smiled brightly. “I’ll forever be the key to your heart. <3 Knight and Shinning Armor” Tinnie read outloud while giggling to herself. Su Hoon smiled and heard the door closing.

End Of The Flash Back

“Mika-ah!” A loud voice called out while Mika was still spacing out. “Su Hoon-ah!” Ki Kwang shouted once again while waving his hand in the younger boy’s face.

“Whoa, what?” Mika asked while looking over at the older boy.

“I’ve been calling your name for the last ten minutes, what’s up?”  Ki Kwang asked while looking at the boy in front of him. Mika shook his head and walked away.

“It’s nothing Ki Kwang, I just had a flashback of something,” Mika said while walking back over to the table and began sitting down. Ki Kwang rushed over and sat down in front of the boy. Ki Kwang pouted at his dongsaeng and looked at him with big round eyes.

Mika shoveled up a whole spoon full of rice and placed it in front of his mouth. He looked up slowly and saw Ki Kwang staring at him with the big widen eyes that he usually use towards Ae Young. Mika’s eyebrow arched up and he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

“Dude, I’m trying to eat, that face is really, really not attractive,”  Ki Kwang scrunch up his face and pouted at Mika.

“Well, I wanna know what’s up with you,” Mika looked at him and placed the spoon fill in his mouth. He continued to chow down ignoring Ki Kwang’s comments.

“Aish, I bet it’s about Tinnie,” Ki Kwang began while smirking happily.

“Shuuush, it’s not!” Mika choked on his fried rice.

“I bet it is!” Ki Kwang shouted while pointing a finger and staring at the younger boy. Mika slammed his spoon down on the table and climbed on top of the table and got in Ki Kwang’s face.

“AT LEAST I DON’T SING, ‘BABBBBBY COME BACKKKKKK TO MEEEEEEEE! CAUSE IN MY HEARTTTTTTTT I STILLLLLLLLLLLLLL BELIEVEEEEEEEEE THAT WE WERE MEANT TO BEEEEEEEE!’” Mika mocked super loudly while Ki Kwang’s face grew big and in horror.

“I do not sing that horribly,” Ki Kwang pointed out while Mika huffed and glaring at him.

“UH YEAH YOU DO AND I CAN’T BELIEVE AE YOUNG HAS TO PUT UP WITH YOU,” Mika shouted while getting down from the table and sitting back down calmly.

“Not my fault that I’m really missing her,” Ki Kwang murmured out while looking down.

“I’m sorry and I know that you miss Ae Young a lot because I miss Tinnie too,” The younger boy said while frowning.

“How about we go see them tomorrow early in the morning?” Ki Kwang suggested while Mika looked at the boy sitting across from him. Mika nodded eagerly and smiled.

“Let’s do that and confront them once again,” Mika stated while Ki Kwang nodded.

The two friends enjoyed the rest of the meal and wondered what might happen tomorrow. Each of them held onto their little black boxes in their hands and wished for good luck. Tomorrow they will ask the one they loved the most to be married to them.

~~~

Ki Kwang is so cute XD

Thank you for reading!

Updated By: Seunii & PigRabbit <3