Min Ho + Ki Kwang = MinKwang?

Our Special Princes

 

“YAH! LET GO OF ME!” The young prince shouted.


 

“NOT UNTIL YOU LET GO OF YOUNGIE!” The charming boy yelled loudly.

 

“THERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH THAT YOUNGIE! IS THAT YOUR PET NAME FOR HER?” The prince mocked while rolling his eyes.

 

“NO! I JUST HAPPEN TO CALL HER THAT BECAUSE I THINK IT’S CUTE!” The other boy  whined while glaring.

 

“PSHH! SHE PROBABLY DOESN’T EVEN LIKE IT! I MEAN LOOK AT HER! SHE SEEMS PISSED OFF WHENEVER YOU CALL HER THAT!” Min Ho shouted while growling.

 

“OH YEAH!” Ki Kwang asked while huffing and staring at the prince.

 

“YEAH!” Min Ho countered while smirking.

 

“WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE?!” Ki Kwang pointed upstairs while raising his eyebrows.

 

“LET’S DO IT!” Min Ho stated while blowing off the steam.

 

The young girl sat there watching the two boys bicker back and forth ever since the sounding of the alarm had been blown off early in the morning. Ae Young shook her head and then felt a tap on the shoulder. She glanced over and saw Tinnie with a smile. She took a seat beside Ae Young and she handed her a canteen.

 

“Thanks unnie,” Ae Young said while smiling. The older girl nodded and sighed. Ki Kwang and Min Ho were in a lightning filled stare down. It was between the manly handsome beast Ki Kwang and the flaming charismatic Min Ho.

 

Min Ho was wiggling his eyebrows to throw Ki Kwang off balance. As for Ki Kwang, he was making funny and cute-filled faces. Ae Young and Tinnie gave Ki Kwang a strange look and didn’t understand what was going on between these two.

 

Tae Min then came in with a banana and saw Ki Kwang making a puffer-fish face. Tae Min finished up his banana and left the banana peel on the ground.

 

The two boys who were battling began walking towards each other. “What?!” They both shouted until Min Ho, who didn’t see the banana peel on the ground, slipped and trampled over Ki Kwang. Ki Kwang’s eyes widen and Mika rushed down to seeing the sight of Min Ho on top of Ki Kwang.

 

“...Wow Ki Kwang...I didn’t know you go that way...” With that said Tinnie burst out laughing. Ae Young and Tae Min began laughing also.

 

“AHHHHH!!!!! GET OFF, GET OFF, GET OFF!!!!!” Ki Kwang screamed as he pushed the boy off him. He quickly got up and shivered as he cried, “I never felt so violated in my life!”

 

Min Ho, who just had gotten on his knees, kept his head down. A thunder storm started to form on top of his head as he moaned, “I never laid on top of a guy before... never in my whole life...Never a guy... Never a guy... why... why.... WHY!!!!!” Everyone stopped and held their laughter in for his dramatic scene, they all felt sorry for the boy because what was left of the poor boy’s dignity had now vanished into thin air.

 

The only one who didn’t feel sorry was Ki Kwang, he had a devastated look plaster on his face, “WHY ME? WHY ME? YOU ERT!!!!” Ki Kwang screamed as he held himself in his arms while covering his chest full of abs.

 

Min Ho then raised his head and looked at us. His face was as white as a ghost. He then stared lifelessly at Ki Kwang and pointed at him, “I should be asking WHY YOU? WHY YOU?!!!!! WHY YOU OF ALL PEOPLE!” He then slowly stood up, “MY STATUS OF A HONORABLE PRINCE HAS BEEN RUINED! PEOPLE WILL MISUNDERSTAND! MY LIFE IS RUINED!!!!!! THEY WOULD’VE UNDERSTOOD IF IT WERE TAE MIN SINCE HE IS EASILY MISTAKEN FOR A GIRL BUT WHY YOU OF ALL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He started to breathe heavily as he covered his face with his hands weeping.

 

“Hey! I do not look like a girl hyung!” Tae Min clarified as everyone but Min Ho looked at him, “I’m very manly!”

 

Tinnie grinned, “Sureeeee~ whatever you say, girly-boy. Whatever you say~,” Ae Young and Tinnie then started to burst into tears from the dying laughter.

 

Mika was still processing what Tae Min and Min Ho had said. Tae Min = Easily mistaken for a girl ... So Tae Min + Girly + Scrawny = Manly???????  “BAHAHAHAHA! You call this scrawny arm manly? Even a five year old can beat you!”

 

“OH! IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?” Tae Min yelled as he glared at Mika.

 

“Oh, I don’t think, I know so. And you know what, I think my Milk can take you down too,” Mika said with a grin.

 

“You wouldn’t dare...” Tae Min tested Mika’s words, hoping they were empty words.

 

“Oh, watch me, Milk~” Mika said as he called and whistled for his baby too. Milk came running down the stairs happily following his favorite appa’s voice.

 

As Milk reached the basement floor,  he came to a sudden halt. his eyes narrowed as he looked at the evil boy, ‘It’s you! The one who ate all my doggie treats! The one who ate my favorite COOKIES! Oh, your going down this time. You’ll pay!’ Milk then growled at the frightened boy. He placed one paw in front and one paw in the back, getting ready to charge for his prey.


“OH NO! IT’S THE EVIL PUPPY! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!” Tae Min shouted as he turned around and ran as Milk ran full force. As Tae Min thought he could out run Milk, he didn’t see the banana peel that he had dropped and that Min Ho had slipped on. His left foot landed on it and as he took the next, he fell forward in super slow-mo onto the first thing that was in front of him. That certain ‘first thing’ happened to be a baffled and wide eyed Mika. He tried to make a run for it but it was too late.

 

---

To be continued in the next chapter

I was wondering...what couples are you all rooting for?

Ae Young + Min Ho? Or Ae Young + Ki Kwang?

Tinnie + Tae Min? Or Tinnie + Mika?

Or do you like the new couple, Min Ho + Ki Kwang? xD

Comment down below because I'm excited to see who are you liking the most :)

Updated by: Seunii