Escaped From Prison

Our Special Princes

The leaves started rustling as the girls passed. The sun has long gone set down in the horizon. “Are you sure they didn’t see us?” Ae-Young asked while looking back at the trail they just ran from.

“Positive, if they did, they would’ve been screaming and running after us.” Tinnie assured her dongsaeng.

“Good, what do you think would’ve happened if they did catch us?”

“I don’t know Ae-Young, only because no ones ever done it.”

Then as they saw light coming and footsteps approaching, they quickly went behind a bush. sitting as low as they could, they wonder if they’ve been caught.

“Where are they?” The girls peaked through the bush to see who it was. A huge macho man stood only a few feet away from them.

“They’re after us aren’t they?” Ae-Young said.

“Shhh!” Tinnie quickly covered Ae-Young’s mouth when the big man turned his head to see what he heard.

“Who’s there!” The macho man exclaimed. To his left, a bush started rustling. “Come out now!”
The over sized man walked over there and took out his knife. Tinnie and Ae-Young started to shiver. Chills ran down their back as they closed their eyes.

‘Oh no, this is the end of us!’ Tinnie thought to herself.

SSHHPTT

The large knife slashed and went into a bush. The girls let out a cry, “Oh, it’s just a big rat.” the Macho man said as he grabbed the rat and carried it back to the trail. “I guess it’s dinner for the guys and me tonight.” then he walked away into the forest.

As the footsteps lessened and then disappeared. The girls let out their breathe, but they were still shivering.

“That was so close.” Tinnie said to Ae-Young as they looked over to the bush the Macho man had went to instead of the bush they were at. a trail of blood dripped the way the man came from.

“Yeah, way too close.” Ae-young agreed as she nodded her head.

“We could have been his dinner tonight...” Tinnie gave a disgusted look, “gasp! But we didn’t!” Tinnie’s face then brightened up and she held Ae-Young’s hand and started to jump up and down.

“What’s the matter unnie?” Ae-Young asked in curiosity, shouldn't someone who almost got killed be weeping instead of happily jumping?

“That was the most scary thing I've ever gone through, no wait, we’ve ever gone through. And our dream just came true, we just went through the adventure of our lives. Climbing and crossing the wall that was forbidden, running for our lives, and hiding for our lives. we’ve made it though to tell the tale we’ve been through.” she started jumping again. Not knowing that the true adventure was coming soon.

“Is that the feeling I had wh-when my heart started racing and adrenaline ran though my veins?” Ae-Young asked while holding her hand to her heart.

Tinnie nodded with excitement, Then they both cheered as if there were no tomorrow, “Then what are we waiting for? Lets go!” Ae-Young then pulled Tinnie with her and ran anywhere she could. They both giggled with joy, blinded by happiness that they didn’t look out to where they were going. Running and running to an unknown place, only thoughts about their freedom showed in their mind.

~~~

Sorry if these chapters are too short but it gets better~ :D

Thank you for reading ^^

Saranghae~

<3 PigRabbit & Seunii