Revealing Hidden Feelings?

Our Special Princes

The two girls walked around the forest; tired, hungry and was bare-footed. Ae Young and Tinnie looked around and continued moving foreword. Hoping that this path will lead them to a new adventurous place. Anywhere that is not near Min Ho and Tae Min, those ‘jerks’.

“Unnie, I’m hungry...” Ae Young said while rubbing her stomach lightly. Tinnie nodded and twitched at the pain that was running through her feet.

“Dongsaeng, I know your hungry but my feet are aching...” Tinnie whined also.

The two girls continued onwards and ignoring the little problems each of them were going through. Ae Young yawned and then remembered something about Min Ho. An image of Min Ho’s cute smile appeared in her mind. Ae Young gritted her teeth and began running her hands through her brown locks.

“AHHH STUPID BASTARD!” Tinnie’s eyes grew from the sudden out burst by her younger friend. “HOW DARE HE AND HIS MONKEY-NESS! ROTTING MY BRAIN WITH HIS FAKE ATTITUDES!” Ae Young continued with her rant and began stomping off first with flames in her eyes.

“Ae Young?” Tinnie paused and saw Ae Young continue onwards without her. Tinnie sighed and ran after her.

“WHY I OUTTA, HE IS A NO GOOD MAN THAT SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO TAKE A CHILL PILL! HE IS POSSIBLY BI-POLAR I AM BETTING. ONE MINUTE HE MAKES YOU SWOON OVER HIS CUTE MONKEY SIDE WITH HIS SWEET AND INNOCENT POUTS. NEXT HE JUST THROWS YOU OVER BOARD WITH HIS COLD AND SON OF ----” Ae Young continues while you could probably see that flames are raising up.

“AE YOUNG!” Tinnie shouted while staring at her. Tinnie ran over to her and grabbed her shoulders.

“Ae Young, get a grip!” Tinnie shouted at her friend while the younger girl blinks and stared at her friend. “I know that you have grown a certain attraction towards him but snap out of it,” Tinnie stated while looking at her seriously.

“W-what? N-no way! I can NOT like a man like him!” Ae Young denied while looking away angrily.

“Don’t lie to me, I saw the way you looked him last night,” Tinnie said while Ae Young sighed.

“I might have a crush on him but only cause he is cute but other than that he is an all around monkey, jerk face with a stick up his ,” Ae Young spatted out while rolling her eyes.

“Heh, it’s fine and hey not bad we should call him that from now on,” Tinnie said while smirking. Ae Young laughed and hugged her friend.

“Do you have anything to say about his little mushroom haired friend?” Ae Young whispered into her ear before letting her go. Tinnie’s face immediately flushed pink.

“W-what!?” Tinnie shrieked while looking away and walking first. A devious grin appeared on the girl’s lips, she rushed after the older girl and saw that she was avoiding her.

“Jang Tinnie, you stop right there madam!” Tinnie growled lightly and stopped in her tracks. Ae Young walked up to her and smiled happily. “Since you figured out that I have a crush on that jerk, what about you?”

“I-I have nothing to say,” Tinnie zipped her lips and avoided the young girl’s certain investigation.

“Unnie,” Ae Young began while pouting sadly. Tinnie tried looking in a different direction but Ae Young quickly ran over to the place that she was looking and tried again. Tinnie twitched and looked away. “UNNIE!” Ae Young scowled out while pouting angrily.

“What?! What do you want me to say?! That I like that stupid pig-headed jack- that only cares about himself and his so called stick-up his of a hyung?! He didn’t even help me once and all he did was nag! And not the good type either!” Tinnie shouted while huffing and puffing.

“You know...love might come...” Ae Young began while snickering. Tinnie shot a glare and scoffed. She continued walking with Ae Young.

“LOVE MY . IF I WERE TO LOVE THAT-THAT HORRIBLE THING, I RATHER COMMIT SUICIDE,” Tinnie spat out while Ae Young began humming a very familiar tune.

“Beautiful girls~ That’s why it’ll never work, you’ll have me suicidal, suicidal~” Tinnie slapped her forehead and heard the younger girl sing happily.

“AE YOUNG IT’S NOT THE GREAT TIME FOR THAT SONG!” Tinnie screamed while laughing lightly.

“HAHA! I’M SORRY UNNIE~” Ae Young shouted while laughing loudly.

“Anyways, dongsaeng if I were to love that , I’ll seriously die and rot in that hole again,” Tinnie stated clearly.

“Unnie, you’ll never know what might happens, love comes in a strange way, so you’ll never know,” Ae Young quoted while nodding. Tinnie looked over at the girl and nodded also.

“What if you were to be in an arrange marriage? Who would you choose, jack- or that guy?”

“It just depends really, cause I really don’t know,” Ae Young nodded at her answer. “I really want to get to know a person first before I marry them,” Tinnie said with a smile.

“Even if he is jackass...” Tinnie muttered out not knowing that Ae Young heard her. Tinnie walked off first with Ae Young falling behind.

Does that mean Tinnie-unnie likes Tae Min?

A sudden voice shouted from behind. “RUN!”

Ae Young’s head arched up and looked around. She didn’t see anything at all, she shook her head and continued walking after Tinnie. Tinnie was scratching her head in frustration as Ae Young could see.

“RUN HYUNG RUN!”

Ae Young looked around again and saw a blurry duo coming up quickly towards them. Ae Young stopped and blinked. She rubbed her eyes and saw the idiots.

~~~

Not only do guys talk to themselves and practically scream at the skies. xD

I guess this is what happens when you get stuck in a hole with random people you barely knew.

Thank you for those 9 subscribers :D You guys mean a lot to us ^^

Updated By: PigRabbit & Seunii