Welcome to the Kingdom of Teen Top

Our Special Princes

At the Kingdom of Teen Top, mainly towards the huge purple castle; everyone was rushing around and cleaning up around the castle. A blond-prince like boy stalked around the castle and held onto a white feline in his arm. He had a sweet smirk on his lips while there was little boy behind him. He pushed open the big golden doors and met up with a shiny brown hair boy sitting in a mannerly way. He picked up his tea cup and sipped it nicely.

The blond boy looked back at his little servant and smiled at him. “You can leave now, go do something else,” He said while the little servant nodded carefully and cautiously. He turned away and left quickly. The blonde haired boy took a seat across the brown haired boy.

“I’m delighted to see you here hyung,” The blonde began first while the brown haired boy resumed pouring out some more tea while the blonde began setting up the chess table. “Well I do live next door to you,” The brown stated while the blonde laughed.

“Well I rarely see you,” The blonde cried out dramatically while the other boy blinked and gave him an, ‘are you serious?’ look.

“...we see each other almost everyday...” The pretty faced boy stated under his breath while rolling his eyes.

“Gosh! Ruin the dramatic loving cousin scene, psh it’s like you don’t love me!” L.Joe, the blonde cried out while pouting.

“I don’t~ because my love goes to Fei-ah,” Chun Ji, the brown haired boy stated clearly while puffing out his chest in victory.

“Oh you mean that one girl with the-” Chun Ji cut the younger boy off while looking at him seriously.

“Yes, that one girl unlike your girl who HAD your hair color until you dyed it back to blonde during the summer,” Chun Ji pointed out while L.Joe rolled his eyes.

“PEOPLE FIND IT ADORABLE FOR YO INFORMATION, MMHMM, plus my hair is my life; people find it y okay?”

“Those people must be Jia?” Chun Ji asked while raising an eyebrow.

“Why yes - HEY! MY FAN GIRLS VOTED OKAY!” L.Joe stated while glaring at Chun Ji. Chun Ji laughed and held onto his stomach.

“You rely on your fan girls? But anyways dude, you’re girlfriend is really creepy you know that?” L.Joe rolled his eyes and continued pouting.

“How so?” Before Chun Ji could answer a huge loud slamming of the front door cut him off.

“BYUNG HUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!” Chun Ji was silenced while L.Joe’s eyes widen at the sudden action. Chun Ji motioned and mouthed, ‘ta-da’ L.Joe ignored him and smiled brightly at the pink haired girl.

“Hey babe!” L.Joe shouted but then got tackled down by the pink haired girl.

“I missed you so much!” Jia shouted while Chun Ji cringed at the girl’s voice. He gagged at her sweet tone but then suddenly get his eyes covered by soft hands. He felt her hands and then pulled them off.

“Hey Fei,” Chun Ji said while smiling.

“Hey Chun Ji~” She cooed while looking over at L.Joe. She winked at L.Joe while L.Joe shuddered while seeing that Jia was clenching her fists at Fei.

“Why hi there Jia,” Fei snickered out while smirking. Jia clung onto L.Joe tightly and glared at Fei. Fei kept on eyeing L.Joe and blew kisses at him. Chun Ji didn’t know about it since he was captured by Fei’s beauty.

Jia let go of L.Joe’s arm and marched over to Fei and grabbed her arm. She pulled her arm away to the courtyard. The two boys watched and raised an eyebrow. Fei was pushed outside and suddenly turned back to seeing Jia red from anger.

“What the hell is your problem?” Jia barked at the brown haired girl. Fei laughed and rolled her eyes.

“What problem?” Fei asked innocently while brushing her hair out of her eyes. Jia growled and glared at the girl in front of her.

“You know damn right what the problem is, how could you!” Jia shouted while clenching her fists.

“How could I? It’s not my problem your boyfriend is always sneaking glances at me,” Fei said proudly while Jia couldn’t believe that she was best friends with such a witch.

“He doesn’t sneak glances at such a like you,” Jia cried out while twitching.

“In denial, I never lie when it comes to men,” Fei scoffed out while smirking devilishly.

“Whatever, like you could remember how many men you stole from me,” Jia chuckled out while the tension rose in between the two girls.

“Why yes I can you obsessive-,” Fei said in a haughtily way.

“You are such a huge- ,” Jia spat out while smirking, “And I do mean you have a huge ,”  Fei gasped and growled.

“Lies! At least we all know why men leave you, for me! Because I’m more beautiful then the likes of you ugly two-face self-centered ,” Fei spatted out while flames began growing in her eyes.

“PFFT, then why do they go for me first ?!”

“Because your easy,”

“Well the only reason they go for you is because of you HUGE , if it were beauty they were coming for, all the men would be around me, oh wait, they already are,”

“At least my hair isn’t hot pink! Since pink was still in and L.Joe was wearing it in a very y- way. I believe it went out of style when you began wearing it so the cashier would like their wig back,”

“Oh, you did not just go there! Well at least L.Joe has more affection for me then Chun Ji does for you. My baby goes ‘Hey babe!’ while your just goes ‘Hey Fei -_-’ see the difference?”

“Well L.Joe only goes ‘Hey babe!’ because he was suddenly shocked at your loud entrance. He possibly got a heart-attack at it. As for Chun Ji, he was only like that because of the rough-ness that we got last night together. And may I say it was wonderful, mind if I ask have you and L.Joe done it yet?” Fei lied through her teeth; knowing Chun Ji might scold at her later on if he finds out about it.

Jia hesitated under her strong rebound at Fei, but she didn’t show it, “Yea, of course we did. Come on, it took 5 second for him to fall for me, so of course we’d did it way before our two months of dating. But it took Chun Ji 3 months to fall for you, though i don’t even think he did, he probably pitied you,” Jia smirked, she knew fei wouldn’t be able to stand this one, that’s why she lied.

Fei felt a huge pit of anger boiling inside of her now. She couldn’t believe that Jia had just said that. “Pitied huh? May I remind you that I made you who you are right now. If it wasn’t for me,  you would still be locked up in your room, feeding off on boxed foods and still a big fat-. I made you like this, I did everything for you because I was your friend!” Fei scowled out while glaring at her previous best friend.

“Hmph, really, so explain to me how i got that way? Do i have to remind you that it was right after you stole my first love from me? And if that was the case with being fat, have you seen my thigh yet, it’s a lot skinnier then yours and i didn't even exercised,”

“That time I didn’t steal him from you since I knew you liked him a lot, but I guess he couldn’t resist my beautiful charms. Really? Your thighs are skinny? You consider turkey legs as skinny?”

“Hah!” Jia rolled her eyes at what Fei said, “So if i have Turkey legs then you must have elephant legs”

“Hey! Guys, cut the crap. Me and Chun Ji have something to say,” L.Joe interrupted as he walked to the courtyard with Chun Ji.

Both the girls gave a ‘you dare interrupt us’ glare. L.Joe was scared off by that and he went behind Chun Ji, “Hey Chun Ji, i think you should tell them.”

Chun Ji looked back at L.Joe with a ‘Why me?’ look and then turned back to the girls with a ‘don’t kill us when you hear this’ smile, “Um... We, i mean only L.Joe and me not you guys, are going on a vacation to a kingdom for a few months.”

“Huh? Why? Why can’t we go?” they whined in unison.

“Because.... Umm... Our friends invited only us.” Chun Ji said, trying to not make them mad.

“Then we’ll go and meet you there too. what’s the kingdom’s name?” The girls demanded to know.

Chun Ji couldn’t give anything away, only him and his friends are going because the girls would ruined there plans, “Oh, i don’t know. But what i heard from my friend is that its an unknown kingdom and no one knows about it.”

“Oh, i see, Are you going to bring back pretty dresses and jewelery for me?” Fei asked with a big grin on her face.

“Yes, i will Fei,” ChunJi said while smiling, happy that Fei took it better then he thought. If Fei did that to him, he’d cry in front of her and stomp off.

“L.Joe, just make sure i get more stuff then Fei okay,” Jia pouted at L.Joe. She didn’t want to lose over Fei.

“yes hon, i know your style. always above everyone else right?” L.Joe joked with is charming grin.

“Mhmm,” Jia jumped up and down happily.

Chun Ji took a big breathe, the hardest thing coming was kicking them out. “Well we got our bags packed already, so you guys have to leave.”

“Why can’t we be here?” They whined together again.

“Because the old manager that roams our stairwell and that are in charge of the maids is a big ert,” L.Joe said with a haunting expression, trying to scare the girls so they wouldn’t complain anymore.

“Oh, Well we’re both gonna miss you guys a lot,” Fei and Jia said with an innocent smile that hid their ‘it’s okay, I’m getting stuff anyway’ look.

“We know, We’ll see you in a few months,” L.Joe an Chun Ji as they waved to Fei and Jia as they left.

The girls both looked back and waved to while yelling back, “Okay, Don’t forget the stuff!”

---

Updated By: PigRabbit & Seunii

Well doesn't Kingdom of Teen Top sounds...charming and...relaxing...