The Fall

Our Special Princes

Distracted by something shiny, Ae-Young stopped. ‘what’s that?’ she thought to herself. she let go of Tinnie’s hand and walked over, not seeing the big hole.

“Where are you going Dongsaeng?” Tinnie asked.

“Just wait a second, i think i see something.” Then as she bent down and grabbed the shiny Amulet, she read it slowly, “Choi... Min Ho?” She then stood up and began to say, “Tinnie, I-AHHH” and that’s when her high pump heels made her slide and fall down the tiny hole.

“Ae-Young-Ah!” Tinnie quickly ran to where she last saw her best friend. There it was, the tiny hole that that was obviously overlooked 3 times by three different people. “Ae-Young! Are you okay?” She then started to shout down the hole.

“Yeah,” Ae-young shouted back up the hole to Tinnie, “Something broke my fall, Oh my gosh! Are you okay?” she finally realize that there were people in the hole too and that ‘something broke my fall’ was actually a young man, and there was another young man across looking shocked at her and his friend being flattened.

“Yah! I’ll throw you a rope to climb up,” Tinnie shouted back. Then she saw a vine on the tree and grabbed it. she was in such a hurry that she didn’t look closely enough. It was actually a snake.

Tinnie then pulls on it to make sure it was secure enough but then she stopped when she was about to throw it in. “Oh. My. God. Why is it slithering!” Tinnie then threw it on the side only to get off balanced by her heels and ended up falling too, she was the fourth one to fall into the tiny hole.

Mean while, Tae Min stood up and walked over to get Ae-Young off of MinHo. Not realizing what was coming up next, he helped MinHo up but only to be flatten by Tinnie.

“TaeMin!” MinHo panickedly shouted and quickly grabbed Tinnie off, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah Hyung, but watch out, a third one might be coming.” Tae Min whispered from the floor. Min Ho quickly grabbed TaeMin off the floor and they both looked up.

“Are you okay Unni?” Ae-Young asked worriedly.

“Yes, a little dramatize from the snake but overall, I’m fine.” Tinnie patted the dirt off her dress and asked, “How about you?”

“I don’t know, I- aww” she answered back as she tried to walk over to Tinnie only to be hit with pain in her ankle, the pain was unbearable.

“What happened?” Tinnie yelled.

“Um, I just felt like yelling.” Ae-Young tried to pull her sweet smile out the best she could. She didn’t want her best friend to keep worrying about her because she already did enough for the whole entire day.

“Okay dongsaeng, I’ll go ask those guys over there how they got down here too and see if we there’s a way out.”

“Okay.” Ae-Young answered back. Then when Tinnie went to the other side of the hole to confront the guys, Ae-Young quickly bent down and lifted her dress to see the injury. Her ankle was black and blue, it was bruised up pretty bad. then she tried to take a step forward. but she stopped when the pain worsened. ‘I definitely cannot tell Tinnie about this.’ then she put the bottom of her dress down to cover her ankle. She sat down on the floor and tried to stay calm, not showing the pain on her face, ‘I definitely cannot keep her worrying.’

-------------

Hehee! we hope you like the chapter! :D subscribe, comment, like, and tell your friends :)

 

Updated by PigRabbit and Seunni <3333