"Are We There Yet?" "NO DAMN IT"

Our Special Princes

The black carriage rolled back and forth and side to side. Then the rocks that the carriage rolled on made them bump up and down, making them feel nauseated and sick. Their faces turned green as they looked at each other.

“Hyung...” The only blond haired boy in the carriage began while the rest of the older boys looked over at him. He had a huge sick expression on and the rest just stared at him with wide eyes.

“I don’t feel so...’hot’ right now,” Chun Ji, his friend/older cousin stared and knew what he meant. L.Joe stuck out his tongue and held onto his stomach.

“Lee Byung Hun, you better get a hold of yourself or I’m tossing you out the carriage, Kim Myung Soo style,” The black haired boy peered over at the little boy.

“Nyaa....then tell your driver to slow his down or else I’m going to do something colorful in Lee Byung Hun style,” The blond pierced his eyes at his best friend. Myung Soo also known as L, rolled his eyes and knocked on the wooden window.

The driver looked back and asked, “Y-yes y-young masters?”

“Can you slow down this carriage Ki Bum-sshi, or else we’re all going to have something of L.Joe to remember all the time on this whole trip? And I really don’t like that...” The young prince of Infinite stated while everyone else nodded in sync. Another bump was made and everyone in the carriage bumped  their heads onto the carriage’s ceiling. All four prince’s began groaning in pain and agony.

“...Erm, young prince?” The driver began while L rose an eyebrow. “I have some...news to tell you,” The driver continued while tension rose in his voice.

“Depends on good or bad?” L asked curiously while his eyes grew dark.

“Umm...bad?” This caught everyone’s attention and they all leaned towards the driver and peeked through the small window. Everyone looked forward and saw that the driver was driving the carriage without any horses. The horses were way ahead of the carriage.

Everyone’s eyes widen and couldn’t believe what they were seeing. L.Joe leaned back first and held onto himself. “HOW THE HELL IS HE DRIVING THIS CARRIAGE WITHOUT ANY DAMN HORSES!”

“...maybe he’s in the circus?” Chun Ji asked while hinting some hope that this was a dream.

“Okay, okay everyone, L.Joe, calm down,” Sung Yeol began while sitting down and began thinking.

“HOW CAN I CALM MY DOWN?! WE’RE GOING TO DIE!” L.Joe shouted while frantically waving his arms around and accidentally bonking Chun Ji in the eye.

“OWWW MY DAMN EYE! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR BYUNG HUNNNNNN!?” Chun Ji shouted loudly while L picked up a pillow and began smacking both of the two princes.

“SHUT UP! GEEZ! CALM BOTH OF YOUR ASSES DOWN!” L shouted loudly while continued pummeling them to pieces.

“OWWW STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP! WE GET IT!” Both of the dramatic princes whined out cutely. Sung Yeol looked back at the driver’s little window and didn’t see the driver anymore.

“Myung Soo...” Sung Yeol began while nudging him. L stopped and looked over at the older boy and raised an eyebrow. “Our driver ditched us...” Everyone was silenced and L did a double take and saw that the driver was missing.

“WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?!” L. Joe and Chun Ji’s expression was horrified and dramatically heartbroken. L turned around and raised the pillow of supreme once again. The two childish prince’s sat back and zipped their lips.

“,” Sung Yeol hissed out and searched around for his things. L watched and knew what the older boy’s plans were. Sung Yeol picked up his and L’s belongings while L took Chun Ji and L.Joe’s belongings.

“W-what’s going on?” L.Joe daringly asked while L looked at him and sighed.

“We are going to do something dramatic,” L answered while Chun Ji blinked and raised an eyebrow. “What is it?”

“We’re going to jump off of his carriage,” Sung Yeol stated while kicking the door open. The two younger prince’s looked outside and saw that the carriage was moving at lightning speed.

“...I’m not going to,” Chun Ji began while blinking quickly. “I don’t want to die yet,” L.Joe nodded and gulped.

“WE’RE TOO YOUNG AND HANDSOME TO DIE!” L.Joe cried out while holding onto Chun Ji. L looked back at Sung Yeol.

“WELL MAY I MENTION THAT THIS CARRIAGE IS GOING TO FALL OFF OF THE CLIFF IN A MATTER OF SECONDS?” Sung Yeol stated loudly while everyone looked through the window and their eyes widen even more.

“OMO, WHY DOES EVERYTHING IN THE MOVIES HAPPEN TO US?! ARE WE TOO HANDSOME FOR GOD TO HANDLE SO HE IS LAYING THESE TRAPS TO KILL US?!” L.Joe shouted while bawling his eyes out. L twitched and just grabbed him. Sung Yeol took a hold of the other boy and the two mysterious princes nodded reassuringly to one another.

Chun Ji looked at Sung Yeol and gulped. “I’m sorry I don’t go that way...” Chun Ji stated while Sung Yeol looked at him strangely. “I mean if you were a pretty girl -- I mean not that you’re not pretty or anything and su-”

“Shut up, we’re going to jump,” Sung Yeol snapped while tugging onto the boy and leaping out of the door first. “OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOO!” Chun Ji’s voice echoed as he was forced out of the door.

The two last boys looked at one another and exchanged glances. The carriages drove over a rock and caused the two boys to bump into one another. Without knowing the carriages began losing the back wheels. “Byung Hun, we’re going to jump, do you understand?” The older boy began while locking arms with him.

“Of course I understand, I’m not that retarded meanie,” L.Joe stuck out his tongue at the black haired boy. L twitched and stared at him with a grim scowl on his lips.

L looked at him with flames in his eyes and his grim scowl quickly turned into a devious grin, “Okay, since I’m such a meanie...” he then let go of the younger boys hand, “You wouldn’t mind if i do this,” he then kicked the boy off and through the carriage door and jumped himself afterward with his ‘MUHAHAHAHA’ laugh left in the air; as he landed on his feet on the dirt road.

He found the others had landed on their feet too, well except for L.Joe. He had landed on his face with his up. As L.Joe looked up, his shaking voice murmured to L, “I... hate... you...” he then slowly got up and dusted the dirt of his clothes and face, “For the record, next time I’m taking Sung Yeol-hyung’s hand.”

“Suit yourself, but it was fun kicking you off,” L then stuck out his tongue and L.Joe gave a big pout and walked over to Chun Ji, “Now let’s get going before it gets dark.”

They all started walking on the dirt path, not sure of the directions to the unknown kingdom. Step by step they carried their belongings with them making them feel like over-used pack-mules.

“UHHH! Can this day get any worse?” Chun Ji and L.Joe complained.

Sung Yeol and L already went ahead, not bothering to look back at the two boys that were slowly falling behind, “Hyung~ answer us!” they both whined to the older boys.

They still continued to walk but this time L turned his head back and started to say, “Can you two shut your Pie-Ho-” But suddenly something stopped him. It was after he stepped in something that made a SQUASH sound under his left foot. He slowly turned his head back to the front and looked down. There under his beautiful new shoe was this icky dark brown gunk. His eyes widened, “Is that chocolate? Please tell me its freaking chocolate,”

Sung Yeol then tapped on L’s shoulder and took a step over away from L while covering his nose, “I think it’s from the runaway horses, you know, the droppings they leave behind...” L’s face went into shock; he began shaking as the two boys from behind started laughing hysterically.

“BAHAHHAHAHAHA! You don’t need to answer our question anymore! It didn’t get worst, it got better!!” They still continued to laugh as L gave them the death glare. He then bent down and took his shoes off and then started to chucking them at the two smaller boys, but luckily they both dodged in time.

“What are you gonna wear now?” Sung Yeol asked looking at L’s shoeless feet.

That devious smile appeared on his face again as he happily answered, “I was thinking of making some L.Joe and Chun Ji slippers...”

L.Joe and Chun Ji froze as those words came out of there hyung’s mouth, “You wouldn’t... would you?” they both trembled in fear.

“I was... but now I’m thinking about it that still involves me to walk. I have a better way to torture you, and i think it’s even worst then making you guys into slippers,” He then gave his evil-like laugh as the boys stared with an ‘uh-oh... we’re dead!’ face on.

A few minutes later as they started walking again, L.Joe and Chun Ji started grunting as they slowly walked, “Hey, is it me, or is he really heavy?” Chun Ji whispered to L.Joe.

L was on both of their backs relaxing and holding onto Sung Yeol’s and his belongings, “No, I think he purposely held both bags to make us suffer more...” L.Joe said as he wished he really were a pair of slippers.

“Uhh! I really feel like an over-used pack-mule now!” Both the boys under L dropped their head as they followed Sung Yeol.

Sung Yeol bit his lips to contain the laughter of the entertainment that was in front of him. ‘Oh this is beautiful. Truly beautiful,’

The boys continued onwards with their journey and finally L got off of L.Joe and Chun Ji’s back before he actually comes tumbling down. He didn’t want to get his suit dirty anymore. The boys each carried their belongings towards the village. It was silent, dead silent just like movies where usually something might pop out or maybe even crickets begin their chirping.

“Are we there yet?”  L.Joe asked while grinning. Sung Yeol blinked and looked further ahead.

“No, we probably won’t get for about another few minutes since I believe we’re close,” Sung Yeol answered bluntly while nodding.

“Best time is possibly in 30-45 minutes,” L stated while thinking seriously. Chun Ji clapped happily while smiling.

“Thanks,” Sung Yeol stated while nodding along. There was another moment of silence; L.Joe looked around and saw that Chun Ji checking himself out with his pocket mirror. Sung Yeol was lost in thought, L.Joe always thought there was something wrong with Sung Yeol though. He shook his head and looked over at L. L had an angry smug on his face causing L.Joe to raise an eyebrow.

“...are we there yet?” L.Joe asked while grinning. Sung Yeol, L and Chun Ji raised an eyebrow.

“No...?” L stated again while looking at him curiously. His gaze went straight towards him; he knew that L.Joe was up to something.

“Didn’t you just ask that?” Chun Ji asked while looking at his buddy suspiciously.

“Yeah just making sure...” L.Joe said with an innocent smile. Sung Yeol looked at him and kept silent.

Moments later passed and the four princes continued on with their adventure. Chun Ji was whining sadly about his aching feet. Sung Yeol remained silent while L and L.Joe...they were entertaining themselves in an active way...

“Are we there yet?”

“No,”

“How about now?”

“...No,”

“Are we there yeeeeeeeeeeeeeet now?”

“....NO WE ARE NOT THERE YET,”

“How about now you know?”

“NO WE ARE NOT THERE YET BYUNG HUN. I’LL TELL YOU WHEN WE GET THERE DAMN IT,”

“...Are we there yet?”

L face palmed himself and gave L.Joe a menacing look. He turned his body and lunged forth L.Joe. Sung Yeol and Chun Ji gripped the angered boy back while L.Joe was grinning happily and innocently. Chun Ji and Sung Yeol were forced in the middle of L.Joe and L. Only to keep L from killing and ripping L.Joe limb from limb.

“Are we the-” Sung Yeol glared at L. Joe and nodded. “We are here okay?” L.Joe’s eyes sparkled and happily clapped.

“Yay~” He stated while giggling.

---

Gotta love these awesome 4 princes. Aren't they cute yet really evil towards eachother?

But yes~

Myung Soo (L) and Sung Yeol are sadly stuck with L.Joe and Chun Ji. Don't know how they surprisingly are still alive with these two playful yet really childish princes.

Wouldn't you (the reader) would love to be stuck with one of these princes?

Who would you rather be stuck with for week?

Min Ho & Tae Min - In A Hole? - just like Ae Young and Tinnie.

Ki Kwang & Mika - In A Cabin - along with the four devious puppies.

L.Joe & Chun Ji - In the Teen Top Castle - with there two very...lovely girlfriends.

Or

Myung Soo (L) & Sung Yeol - In A Runaway Carriage - where they will save you or kick you off just like L.Joe if you were...like him when that happened...xD

Anyways thanks for reading! :3

Updated By: Seunii