On The Run Once Again! & Simple Distractions?

Our Special Princes

Tweedle Dumb was running for his life as for Tweedle Dumber lagging behind with a limp. WHAT THE HELL. Ae Young shook her head and suddenly saw that they were changing speed from ten miles towards twenty. The idiotic duo was running after her and Tinnie. Ae Young’s face grew pale and she quickly turned around and grabbed a hold of Tinnie’s arm and ran.

“Wh-what’s wrong dongsaeng?!” Tinnie asked frantically while running beside Ae Young.

“RUN UNNIE RUN!” Ae Young shouted madly while Tinnie looked behind to seeing Min Ho and Tae Min.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING BEHIND US?!” Tinnie shouted while running quicker.

“I DON’T KNOW BUT ONE OF THEM IS RUNNING WITH A LIMP!”  Tinnie looked at her weirdly and shook her head. The two boys ran quickly beside them. Tae Min was beside Ae Young as for Min Ho was running beside Tinnie. Min Ho then suddenly shoved his face into Tinnie’s direction. Tinnie’s eyes grew widen from the sudden face that appeared in her twenty, twenty directions. She twitched and pouted at him.

“HELP US,” Min Ho demanded while Tinnie glanced over at him and pushed his face out of the way and grabbed Ae Young and changed directions. Min Ho and Tae Min followed the two girls and continued running after them.

“PLEASE HELP US,” Min Ho stated again while looking at her seriously.

“OH PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK!” Ae Young hissed out while ignoring Min Ho.

“STOP WHERE YOU ARE,” A grumpy voice called out. In alert, the four teenagers looked over and saw a pack of wild, angry, not to mention FLIPPING uglies surrounded them.

“...eww, they need a make-over pronto...” Ae Young whispered to Tinnie and she nodded.

“HAND OVER THE PRINCES,” A skinny man with a rake stated while looking at the four. Tinnie and Ae Young blinked and stared at the skinny man.

“Why does he have a rake...?” Tinnie blurted out while Min Ho and Tae Min looked over at her with a weirded out look.

“...Yeah why does he?” Ae Young asked also while the gang of assassins looked at the girls with a straight look. They were confused at the sudden question.

“I don’t know, was he gardening and suddenly someone called him out here and he forgot to leave his rake back at home?” Tinnie concluded while thinking and nodding.

“Possibly...” Ae Young also nodded along.

“...Actually I was gardening little lady,” The skinny man said bashfully.

“Oh really? Poor you,” The two girls cooed.

“ENOUGH, HAND OVER THE PRINCE NOW OR ELSE YOU’LL BE SEEING THE LIVING DAY LIGHTS LATER,” The round and blunt man hissed out loudly.

“OH MY GOD! I ACTUALLY GET TO SEE GOD?!” Ae Young blurted out happily.

“OH OH I REALLY WANNA SEE GOD TOO~!” Tinnie jumped up and down happily. Min Ho and Tae Min couldn’t understand why these girls are really strange. Tinnie and Ae Young had a hand behind their backs. Suddenly they were motioning towards the guys.

“ENOUGH FOOLISH GIRLS, THOSE GUYS BEHIND YOU THERE, THOSE ARE THE PRINCES THAT WE NEED. NOW HAND THEM OVER OR I’LL TEAR YOU APART,” Another man that was different this time. He was tall and medium sized.

“...You mean...like,” Ae Young began while motioning a finger across her neck. Tinnie pouted cutely and blinked.

“WHOA WAIT, I THOUGHT HE,” Pointing towards the round man, “WAS THE BOSS! NOT YOU,” Tinnie shouted while motioning towards the medium sized man.

“I AM,” The tall man stated proudly while getting wacked on  the head by the round man.

“WHAT? NO I AM,”  The round man snarled out angerly.

“WHOA WAIT, THE BOSS SAID I WAS THE BOSS OF THIS MISSION!” The skinny man shouted loudly.

“Not all three of you can be the boss, only one man can be the perfect boss and I believe that it is him,” Tinnie suddenly pointed at a random person. And then suddenly a war broke out amongst everyone. Everyone was screaming, hitting and kicking each other. Everyone forgot about the four teenagers.

“Nicely done unnie,” Tinnie shrugged and smiled innocently. “Let’s go quickly while they are still distracted!” Ae Young whispered while grabbing a random arm and running off.  Tinnie grabbed an arm also and ran for it.

Without knowing Tinnie and Ae Young ran in different directions with one of the so called ‘prince’. Ae Young ran off thinking that it was Tinnie, she grabbed onto ‘her’ arm and squeezed it. “Oh unnie that was so scary...” Ae Young began while looking around her surroundings.

“Uh huh...” ‘She’ said murmured. Ae Young rubbed ‘her’ and wondered about something.

“Unnie, did you get buffer?” Ae Young questioned while not facing ‘Tinnie’.

“Maybe...” ‘She’ answered while hinting a bit of annoyance in ‘her’ tone.

“Unn-” Ae Young began while turning over and seeing Tae Min. Ae Young’s eyes widen and she quickly punched Tae Min in the face in fright. Tae Min stumbled back and held his precious face.

“OWW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!” Tae Min screamed in a high pitch voice since it hurt a lot. For a girl she can pack a huge punch in the face.

“WHY ARE YOU HERE!? WHERE IS MY UNNIE?!” Ae Young asked while glaring at Tae Min.

“OH AND HERE I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR SO CALLED ‘UNNIE’” Tae Min said while bobbing his head and sighing.

“Nehhh~” Ae Young stuck out her tongue and walked off first. Tae Min followed behind her and still holding onto his face.

“God lady, punching me hard, what did I do to you?” Tae Min asked while getting annoyed.

“Nothing! You-you scared me,” Ae Young said while looking away in guilt.

“Why thank you, I’m taking that as a compliment,” Tae Min rolled his eyes.

“I’m sorry though,” Ae Young said quietly while Tae Min nodded. The two walked off and wondered how their older friends were doing. Probably doing much better than how Ae Young and Tae Min reacted first.

~~~

Hope everyone enjoys this chapter :3

Comments/feedbacks are awesome <3

A simple little comment that says, 'update' is also awesome, if not it's totally okay with us. ^^

But many thanks for reading!

Updated By: PigRabbit & Seunii