Don't Under Estimate Tinnie

Our Special Princes

--Su Hoon’s P.O.V--

I entered the ice cream shop after Ae Young and Ki Kwang along with Tinnie beside me. I watched as Tinnie glanced around the shop with wide eyes. I chuckled as she continuously stared in awe. Of course we have been here a couple of times when we were around ten or younger; but she still kept the same expression.

“Omo! Hoonie-oppa! They still have our pictures here!” Tinnie shouted while grabbing my arm and tugging me quickly over to the board. We both looked up and stared at the group photo. Tinnie jumped up and tried pointing it out.

“...heehee, still a shorty” I chuckled out but didn’t noticed that I accidentally said it aloud. Tinnie stopped jumping and slowly turned around. I gasped and covered my mouth.

“YAH! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” Tinnie stated quietly, ah who am I kidding she shouted at me.

“Nothing honey~” I cried out while looking away. Tinnie grabbed me and began shaking me violently. “Your so mean Lee Su Hoon!” Tinnie cried out while her lips trembled.

“Heehee, that’s what you get for calling her a shorty,” Ki Kwang mocked while laughing at me. Ae Young laughed and shook her head. “You should have known better Su Hoon-oppa,” Ae Young pointed at me while Tinnie let go and pouted.

“I’m sorry Tinnie!” I cried out while hugging her. She pushed me away and continued pouting. Nooo! Why!?

“You should start singing, ‘TINNIE COME BACK TO MEEE~’” Ki Kwang began while I pushed him away and looked at him strangely.

“No,” I pointed a finger at Ki Kwang, “Bad Ki Kwang, I’m not going to sing that to Tinnie cause I don’t have a death wish...yet, and that’s not how Lee Su Hoon rolls,” I stated clearly while turning away from Ki Kwang.

“Oh! Kwangie-oppa got rejected!” Ae Young cried out while giggling.

“Tinnie~” I began while she looked at me and raised an eyebrow. “I’m sorry~ I’ll buy you any type of ice cream you want okay? Please forgive me,” Tinnie remained silently. “At least hit me, don’t hate me for calling you short,” Tinnie blinked and looked at me. I didn’t break eye contact with her. She sighed and pulled my arm. I stumbled into her arms and hugged her.

“I can’t hate you oppa, you’re my best friend along with Ae Young and Turtle,” Tinnie said while I looked at her with sparkles in my eyes. I chuckled and hugged her tightly.

“HEY!” Ki Kwang cried out while glaring at Tinnie.

“Aww let’s group hug~” Ae Young said while running towards me and Tinnie also. Ki Kwang sighed and joined also.

“So much love~” Ae Young and Tinnie said while giggling.

Oh you have no idea...I looked over and saw that Ki Kwang was staring at Ae Young.

“Ahh, I see our little family is all here,” An old voice called out while coming out from the kitchen. Everyone looked over and saw the old couple coming out.

“Papa Kim, Mama Kim,” Everyone began while smiling over at the old couple.

“Aww Baby Kwangie, Youngie, Hoonie and Tinnie,” The old granny called out while smiling. “It’s been a while,” The grandpa said while smiling.

“What can we get you all sweeties?” The grandma asked while looking at them all happily. Tinnie & Ae Young nudged me and they pointed at the ‘Cookies n’ Cream’ flavor. “Can I have two three scoops of Cookies n’ Cream in a cone?” I ordered while Ki Kwang nudged me also.

WHY IS EVERYONE NUDGING ME?! I twitched and looked over at Ki Kwang and saw him pouting and pointing at Triple Fudge Chocolate. I sighed and heard Granny laughing lightly. As grandpa got the girls ice cream, the granny got Ki Kwang’s ice cream as well. Lastly I ordered the ‘Mint Chocolate Chip’ flavor.

I pulled out my money bag and handed granny a five dollar bill and all of us bid our goodbye’s and left for the playground park across the street.

At the park, little kids were playing with there friends, it reminded me of when we were kids, “Doesn’t this bring back memories?” i asked while breathing in the fresh air.

“Yeah, it does,” Tinnie said as she breathed in the fresh air too, “remember the cute kitten?”

“Yes, why wouldn’t i? It’s as cute as you, or maybe even cuter,” i stuck out my tongue in a playful way.

“Mika!” Tinnie yelled while laughing, then she gave me a little shove, “You and i both know that obviously you were wrong, the kitten was cuter than you not me.” she gave a big smile and continued walking around the park. Her hand fell loosely to the side and swung back and forth.

Here’s my chance! While Tinnie wasn’t looking and ate her ice cream in her other hand, i took my free hand and slyly slipped it into her hand and held it. “Hey, let’s go over there,” i said as i gave a big smile and made it seem like nothing when in fact my stomach was filled with butterflies and i was so happy i could fly right here and now.

“Umm, okay,” Tinnie slowly said while looking at our hands, her cheeks were becoming slightly red in the cutest way possible. I wish we could stay like this forever and keep this moment tucked away as a precious memory. I looked at Tinnie again, her eyes were sparkling with joy, though i wish i could say these words out loud, but i know someday i will. I love you Tinnie, I always will <3

---

Show's more MikaxTinnie action right?

Since the last chapter was about AeKwang<3

Ah, bad at making up cute nicknames.

Updated By: Seunii & PigRabbit