Approaching The Prison

Our Special Princes

It was deep silence between the two. The two walked side by side in silence. Even if someone were to try talking, crickets would be chirping loudly. Min Ho couldn’t believe that he got stuck with Ae Young’s friend. The evil friend that calls him Monkey. But wait...both of them are evil and really unique in a way.

And he has to admit it was better than being stuck with Tae Min. Being stuck with Tae Min in forest for many days now and he has to admit, it was pretty interesting.

Being chased down by man eating, ‘FLIPPING’ uglies; from Ae Young and Tinnie, nearly killed and getting stuck in a hole was probably the most dangerous things that had happen to him in his whole life. But it’s what happens when your from an very wealthy family. And even worst that you’re a prince too.

On the flip side of all this dangerous adventure, Min Ho got to meet two interesting girls. Even though one of them can be sweet and really surprise you. Her best friend was an evil yet funny at the same time.

“Yah,” Tinnie began while not looking at him. Min Ho glared at her and didn’t see any sign of respect. Did she not know that he was a prince? No respect why I outta...

“Are you really a Prince?” Tinnie’s sudden question practically made Min Ho just want to jump off a bridge. She is really asking him that now.

“Do you really live in a cave?” Min Ho joked out while Tinnie stopped in her place. Min Ho looked back and saw her eyes harden.

“I’m not joking about this, are you a Prince or not? Along with Tae Min, is he a Prince too?” Tinnie’s tone in voice was really serious. Min Ho sighed and walked over to her. He grabbed her arm and lead her off. He kept her close and whispered, “Yes, yes I am,” Tinnie couldn’t believe it.

Tinnie then tugged away and walked at a regular pace beside him. “I didn’t know that,” She murmured while Min Ho nodded.

“I could tell,” Min Ho said while running his hands through his luscious hair.

“So is that why those men were after you?” Tinnie asked while he shrugged.

“I really don’t know why they were after me and Tae Min though,” Min Ho said while scratching his head in confusion. Tinnie nodded in agreement. The two continued walking slowly and chatting amongst themselves. Trying to have some small talks at least without knowing that they came up towards a village.

A sudden shadow quickly scattered towards them and embracing both of them. “Unnie!” A cheerful voice called out.

“Hyung~” A second happy voice cheered. The two older friends smiled faintly and nodded at the smaller friends. Tinnie looked at the village and sighed. Ae Young noticed and sighed also, even if they wander around the outside world, they always end up in the same place.

“Where are we?” Min Ho asked while looking at the small towns people behind the huge gated walls.

“...a prison...” Ae Young spat out bitterly. Tae Min looked over at Tinnie to seeing that she was glaring at the village.

“A place where you can never leave once you enter...” Tinnie continued after her younger friend. Min Ho saw Ae Young’s eyes never once leaving the village. The two shook their heads and walked off towards the village. The two prince’s shrugged and followed the two girls towards the village. Slowly they came up to the gates and met up with the guards. The guards were surprised to seeing the two girls but didn’t recognized the prince though. The guards shrugged and let the four teens in.

~~~

Seunii's Thoughts:

To Be Continued...?

...

...

Interesting how some stories say that right?

Then some stories just leave you hanging at the wondering what might happen o_o

Now I'm just rambling on but anyways, just wanted to fill you readers in on something.

PigRabbit (main author) has gotten sick! Or ill...some people say. ;A;

I hope she feels better soon~