Min Ho the Monkey Prince

Our Special Princes

CRISP CRISP

The leaves started crunching as the boys walked on them down the path, “Hyung, we don’t need those girls right? So it was better that they left anyway, right?” The smaller boy asked.

The older boy didn’t look at his dongsaeng, he kept his eyes on the path, the grimness on his face had said he was pissed, really pissed and that the smaller boy shouldn't disturb him.

Tae Min kept silent and looked at the back of Min Ho’s head. ‘Was he still mad at the buttocks thing when we woke up?’ Tae Min thought to himself, he reached into his pocket and took out the coupon he hid from his hyung, ‘Maybe if i give him this, he’ll forgive me for embarrassing him.’

Tae Min then reached to tap Min Ho on the shoulder, “Hyu-” Suddenly he got cut off by Min Ho’s out burst to himself.

“Stupid girls, did I say you could leave? No, the great Min Ho did not say you could leave. But what do you do? You leave without my permission,” Min Ho talked to himself. It was like Min Ho even forgot Tae Min was there.

“Hyun-” Tae Min started again but once again, he got cut off by Min Ho’s gibberish.

“And what’s up with that upset look Ae Young gave me? Huh? Am I some sad Monkey you can pout at? No! I am the most invisible and second highest Monkey there is in this world, I am the Monkey Prince! You shouldn’t pout at the Monkey Prince, you should lower your head and smile. And when i become the Monkey King, you will have to bow down and beg for mercy at my feet because I will be-” But suddenly he got cut off by Tae Min scream, making Min Ho come back to reality.

“HYUNG! Stop it, your worrying me. Are you going crazy! I’ve never heard of you talk to yourself out loud before, and you even called yourself a Monkey for crying out loud,” Tae Min screamed at his hyung trying to knock some sense into him.

Min Ho stopped and thought of what Tae Min said, then it finally sank in. A horrified look appeared on his face“I think I am,” Min Ho then had a worried look in his eyes, “So i really called myself a Monkey?” He asked dumbfounded.

“Not just a monkey, you called yourself the MONKEY PRINCE for crying out loud, and not just that, you said you’d soon be the MONKEY KING!” Tae Min emphasised. Min Ho’s eyes bulged out of his eye sock.

“Oh no, what did those girls do to me?” Min Ho asked himself again, he then snapped out of the ‘talking to myself’ thing and quickly looked at Tae Min, “So what did you have to tell me?”

Tae Min then quickly slipped the coupon into his front pocket before Min Ho could see it and rapidly responded, “Um, nothing, I was umm...” Tae Min hesitated, “Trying to break the silence, Yeah, that’s what i was trying to do. You know a Hyung and Dongsaeng relationship would just be pulled farther apart if we don’t talk.... Just like girls! we won’t be BFFLAF anymore and you don’t want that do you hyung? Heehee...” Tae Min gave his puppy eye look to Min Ho. He knew there were two possibilities to this outcome: 1) Be smacked in the head for being cute and 2) Min Ho would turned around and ignore him in a disgusted hyung look for having a baby-like or girly dongsaeng. ‘I hope it’s number 2, because I rather be ignored and be called girly then be smacked in the head or have my coupon stolen,’ Tae Min prayed to himself, waiting to see the outcome.

Seconds later, Min Ho turned away and continued walking. Tae Min sighed in relief and followed. Then suddenly, Min Ho stopped causing Tae Min to bump into his back.

“Why did you stop hyung?” Tae min asked as he backed away from Min Ho’s back.

Min Ho didn’t respond back, he only took a step back. Then Tae Min wanted to see what shocked his hyung so much, he popped his head over Min Ho’s shoulder and saw them. The bandits that were chasing them yesterday, they were making there way to them. Then Tae Min and Min Ho looked at each other, their eyes showed how afraid they were. In unison, they both yelled, “RUN!” and turned around on the path they were on and fled the sight.

~~~

Poor Min Ho, being stuck in a hole for a few days and end up being like this. xD

Updated By: PigRabbit & Seunii