The Outcome of Appa-Nappa

Our Special Princes

In the glowing restroom, Ki Kwang and Mika sat on the ground clinging onto one another. More like Ki Kwang was rolling all over Mika and trying to let the ghost get Mika first before him.

“OH I’M TOO YOUNG TO DIE! I HAVEN’T EVEN GOT TO WALK DOWN IN MY OWN WEDDING!” Ki Kwang screamed quietly while whimpering.

“WILL YOU SHUT UP GEEZ! WE ARE GOING TO DIE HERE AND NO ONE WILL EVEN KNOW!” Mika cried out while glaring at the two ‘ghosts’ in front of them.

“OH BOOHOO! I’M SORRY YOUNGIE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” Ki Kwang cried out while Mika rolled his eyes. “Geez...drama queen...” Mika murmured out. The ‘ghosts’ crept up closer and closer towards the boys on the ground.

“...Hyung...what’s going on?” The smaller ‘ghost’ asked while tilting their head. The taller one slowly walked on over and shrugged. “I don’t know...” The taller ‘ghost’ voice was rough and more...manly then what Ki Kwang and Mika expected.

“...AHHHHHHHHHHH THE GHOST OF APPA CAN MAKE HER VOICE ALL MANLY AND DEEP! EEEEEEEEEK!” Ki Kwang cried out while rolling around on the floor.

“...oh dear lord, please just kill me now...just take me away from all this” Mika prayed while sighing.

“...We’re not ghosts...” The smaller one began while taking off the sheets. The taller one took off the sheets also and showed their faces to Ki Kwang and Mika.

“OMO! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY! THE GHOST AND APPA AND NAPPA ARE HERE TO TAKE ME AWAY! TAKE ME AWAYYYYYYYYY~  A SECRET PLACEEE~ A SWEEEET ESCAPE~ TAKE ME AWA-” Mika smacked Ki Kwang and looked over at the two ‘boys’.

“SHUT UP! AND WHO ARE YOU TWO AND WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN AE YOUNG AND TINNIE’S CABIN!?” Mika barked while glaring at them. Ki Kwang continued ignoring the boy and rolled around.

“Who are we? Who are you going around and screaming like bloody hell?” The taller boy sneered out while growling.

“That wasn’t me, that was all him,” Mika pointed behind him. “Anyways, the question- who are you?” Mika pierced his eyes into the two strangers.

“We are whoever you want us to be,” The smallest girly boy stated while smirking. “Just like whatever your weirdo friend went around the whole house screaming, ‘Papa-Kapa’ whatever,”

“AHHH IT’S APPA-NAPPPA!” Ki Kwang shouted while waving his frying pan around and knocking the pans into the two mysterious boy’s heads.

“SHIIIIIIIII----!” The two boys began while falling to the ground. Ki Kwang knocked them out fully as Mika blinked and couldn’t believe what Ki Kwang had done.

“DIEEEEEE APPA-NAPPPA FEEL THE WRATH OF ZEE KI KWANGGGGG MWAHAHHAAHAHHA!” Ki Kwang shouted while laughing but ended up coughing. Mika looked at the knocked out boys and laughed.

“For once Ki Kwang, you were useful with your almighty voice,” Mika said while Ki Kwang smiled cheekily.

“Super Ki Kwang saves the day~” Ki Kwang sang while grinning.

~~~

As Min Ho and Tae Min slowly opened there eyes, they found themselves tied in a chair. Lights flashed into there eyes and blinded them. As they squinted, they saw two figures.

“Yah! what are you doing to us?” Min Ho shouted.

Tae Min began to shiver as he leaned into Min Ho and whispered, “I’m scared hyung, and i think my stomachs upset from the dog cookies?”

Min Ho stared at the smaller boy with an ‘Ahah! I knew it!” look. he then went back to squinting at the two figures, “What do you want? Money? Jewels? A girlfriend?” He then saw the figures whispering to each other.

“Who do you think they are Mika?” Ki Kwang murmured behind the light.

“There’s only one thing they can be... Thieves,” Mika answered as he watched Min Ho and Tae Min. He observed their every move.

“Hey!” Min Ho shouted, “I know you can hear me, those girls set you up to this didn’t they?”

“Wait, what my hyung meant to say was ‘Those Puppies set you up to do this didn’t they!’ it’s revenge for me eating their dog cookies right!” Tae Min corrected for Min Ho. Min Ho rolled his eyes.

Ki Kwang and Mika looked at the smaller boy with wide eyes, “Did he just say dog cookies?” Mika asked surprised that a person ate dog food.

“Well, that would explain why our babies wanted is to find these guys so much,” Ki Kwang said as they both laughed.

“Wait, the other guy said ‘girls’. Did he mean Tinnie and Ae Young?” Mika asked catching the big clue.

“Only one way to find out,” Ki Kwang said as he stared at Mika.

Mika stared back at Ki Kwang and finished his friends sentence, “We wait til the girls return.”

---

Updated By: PigRabbit & Seunii

What will happen to Min Ho and Tae Min now? xD

Please provide feedback!~ It'll be awesome~ <3