Rock-Paper-Scissors

Our Special Princes

The girl’s mouth dropped and she became furious, she couldn’t believe a total hottie right in front of her eyes just called her fake, how in the world was she fake? “W-W-Wait, did you just call me fa-” But she was cut off by the hottie.

“Yes, did you think you could compare to the girl i love and take her place? PFFT your a total fake, trying to score guys and jump beds every night, yeah, very women like, don’t you agree?” Ki Kwang nodded his head and said it sarcastically, “And you were wrong about one thing, MY Ae Young would never ditch me! she never once did when i asked her to meet me at the playground everyday, she was always on time.” Ki Kwang then stopped to think, Ae Young really never missed a meeting day at the playground, why would she miss something so important? Did I tell her mom the wrong date and time?

After hearing what Ki Kwang had said, the girl flinched, fired flared in her eyes as anger consumed her, she then angrily stomped away while mumbling to herself, “Oh, you think you such hot stuff, there’s nothing hot about you.” And so on. Ki Kwang gave out a loud sigh and left the restaurant to his best friends house.

Outside his friends house, he took the key from under the rock over by his friends garden and opened the door.

“I see your still sneaking in my house.” The voice said from one of the bedrooms deep inside the house.

“Oh please! I practically live here!” Ki Kwang shouted back. he then went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. From the bedroom, a freshly showered guy stepped out all dressed, but his hair was still wet.

“So how was the date or marriage meeting or whatever it’s called?” The guy asked as he took a seat at the counter.

“She didn’t show, I think i gave her the wrong date and time.” Ki Kwang answered his best friend back. They were like brothers.

“Oh, well your always like that, so it’s not surprising.” The guy made fun of his best friend while laughing.

“Yah,” Ki Kwang yelled back to His best friend who was still laughing, “Well, enough about me, did you see your ‘LOVE’ today?”

The friend dropped his laughter and looked back at Ki Kwang sadly, “No, I didn’t see her at all, only when she went to Ae Young’s house. she keeps running away from me ever since I confessed to her. She seems scared when she sees me, and we used to be best friends, ” the friend pouted cutely, “Oh Tinnie, I miss you~!”

Ki Kwang gave a laughing grin, then he imitated his friend with Ae Young’s name, “Oh Ae Young, I miss you~!” he then laughed, “Hey Lee Su Hoon, that’s pretty low even for you, i guess you really miss her alot, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I do.” Su Hoon pouted even more and nodded his head in agreement with puppy eyes, “It’s like I can’t even live without her.”

“Yeah i know what you mean.” Su Hoon and Ki Kwang both gave a sad sigh, “Hey, remember when Tinnie had a panic attack and almost beat you up because you tried to steal Ae Young’s ice cream?” Ki Kwang asked.

“Oh yeah, I remember, it was the first time you introduced me to those two.” They both laughed, “But why didn’t she?”

“Oh, you forgot didn’t you?” Ki Kwang said, “Well when she was about to beat you up, someone stole the ice cream from you and she jumped on that guy and beat the crap out of him.” They gave another laugh and thought back to that time, they couldn’t stop laughing.

“Yeah, sooo funny! it was love at first sight.” Su Hoon said while smiling, “Or was it love at first fight?” They both laughed while thinking about the girls and what they where doing, but they had no idea that they were way off about what the girls were actually doing.

~~~

“Alright so how are we doing this...?”  Tinnie asked.

“I don’t know, how about drawing straws?” Tae Min asked with excitement because he came up with an idea before everyone else.

“...” Everyone looked at him with a weird look in their eyes. Then there was a loud bonk on the head that possibly echoed through out the whole forest region.

“OWW! HYUNG! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!” Tae Min exclaimed at Min Ho.

“We don’t have straws in the middle of nowhere!” Min Ho yelled. He was trying to knock some sense into the boy.

“Well you could have said so nicely!” Tae Min whined and pouted at his hyung.

“Min Ho-sshi, Tae Min-sshi, please calm yourselves...”

“I don’t think they can since they are wild animals...” Tinnie commented and rolled her eyes just to piss off the guys.

“Unnie!” Ae Young pouted along with Tae Min. They both didn't like what their best friend did.

“What? I can’t resist making fun of these two knuckle-heads,” Tinnie giggled and laughed at the two.

There was a moment of silence until Min Ho looked over at Tinnie and saw her with a fake smile on her lips.

“...I’m taking that as a compliment,” Min Ho stated while staring at her with a straight face.

“Sure...” Tinnie grinned brightly while Ae Young laughed and hugged the girl.

“Okay how about this, Rock-Paper-Scissors alright?” Tinnie continued while thinking of ways to get out of this hole.

“I’m alright with that idea~” Ae Young sang happily.

“Same here,” The two boys said while nodding.

“Alright losers go first and winners stay on the bottom, got it?” Tinnie explained while everyone nodded at the idea.

“Alright, one” Tinnie began while getting ready.

“Two,” Ae Young continued.

“Three,” Min Ho called.

“Shoot!” Tae Min shouted and then everyone showed their hand signals.

There was a moment of silence. There was three rocks while one pair of scissors. Everyone blinked and looked up at the person who held out scissors.

~~~

Who was the lucky person that chose scissors?

Updated by: PigRabbit & Seunii