The Grand Escape

Our Special Princes

While Tae Min and Min Ho saw the two whispering to one another, Min Ho pulled Tae Min close to him. Tae Min was surprised at the sudden action and looked at the older boy.

“What’s up hyung?” Tae Min asked.

“Nothing just wanted to whisper something to you since those two are doing it,” Min Ho whispered while Tae Min sighed.

“...well...first can I have my head back then we can whisper?” Tae Min asked while Min Ho nodded and letting go of the smaller boy’s head.

“Sorry,” Min Ho apologized quickly and then noticed that the girls are taking off their heels.

“What are they doing...?” Tae Min asked while looking at them. Slowly the girls began lifting up their dresses.

“OH MY GOD!” Min Ho suddenly blurted out loudly. The girl’s stopped and looked over at them weirdly. Min Ho and Tae Min suddenly turned away and began facing the wall with redden cheeks.

‘...oh my god, a-are those girls out of their minds!? We’re guys, mostly prince though, BUT HOW COULD THEY TRY TO...ERM...IT’S JUST NOT RIGHT AT ALL MAN! WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO?!’ Min Ho mentally shouted while his cheeks continue to redden.

‘...I wonder if I get a discount from the dry cleaners...my suit is really dirty...Oh! What is this in my pocket...OH SNAPS 50% OFF AT THE ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET! CA-CHING BABE! I HIT THE JACKPOT, MWAHAHAH! Ahh crap...better hide this away from Min Ho-hyung or else he’ll steal it..’ Tae Min thought while tucking the coupon away back into his front pocket.

Suddenly both of the prince’s heard fabric being ripped. Min Ho looked past his shoulder and saw the girl’s dresses were shorter than before. He tapped Tae Min’s shoulder and the younger boy turned around. He saw that the girls were making a huge rope/latter like thing. Their high-heels were stuck up against the hole’s wall.

Ae Young was tying up the last knot while Tinnie was wrapping the other end up. Ae Young looked over and saw the guys staring at both of them. Tinnie followed Ae Young’s gaze and bit her lip.

“W-what are you two doing?” Min Ho asked while the two girls ignored them and continued their plan. Tae Min and Min Ho looked at one another and followed behind the two. Tinnie looked back at Ae Young and saw that she was gripping tightly onto it. Tinnie nodded and then threw up the bundle of fabric. Hoping that she would hook up the heel that was high up and near the top.

Luckily it did hook up and the girls high-fived each other. The two boys glanced up in amazement. They couldn’t believe these two girls thought of something brilliant and unique like this.

“Going up?”Ae Young asked while grinning.

“Whoa, whoa...wait, can we come along too?” Tinnie twitched and pouted. She glanced over and glared at Tae Min. Tae Min took a step back from her sudden death look.

“I don’t know jerk, should we let you escape,”  Ae Young shrugged and didn’t say anything. Min Ho looked at Ae Young avoiding her eye contact. Tinnie gripped onto the end.

“Aww come on, please,” Min Ho begged Ae Young cutely.

“No, you were mean to us,”  Tinnie countered while Ae Young nodded.

“If you weren’t so much of a bastard towards both of us, we would have let you come up too,” Ae Young stated while pouting too.

“B-but I thought we were you know, best friends, buddies...eh eh?” Min Ho asked while grinning.

“Eh, eh, no I would never be friends with a stuck up jerk like you,” Ae Young said while huffing and climbing up the rope first. Ae Young seems really upset from Min Ho’s behavior.

Tinnie looked up at the upset girl and didn’t say anything. She looked back at the boys and didn’t feel right if she would leave these two boys back in the hole. She didn’t know what to do now, she looked at Tae Min and sighed.

“You can climb up after we get out first. Ae Young’s mad at you two for being mean but don’t worry,” Tinnie said quietly still seeing that the girl was still climbing slowly.

“Well it was nice meeting both of you, let’s hope we don’t cross paths again,” Tinnie said while smiling softly. She climbed up after Ae Young.

Min Ho watched as the two girls climbed up and couldn’t understand why Ae Young was upset. Was he too mean to her? He couldn’t understand at all. Girl’s are so confusing!

He was getting frustrated and Tae Min noticed. Tinnie was surprisingly nice. A switch in roles he could see.

After the girls got out of the hole, Min Ho climbed up along with Tae Min behind. The two were in deep thought as they climbed up. When they were getting closer towards the exit, they couldn’t see the girls anymore.

They were really gone for good. Min Ho and Tae Min’s expression sadden; even if they did meet the girls for about a day and a half, they were really interesting. Will they ever see the girls ever again?

-----------

Hehehehe~ will theyy see her againnn :) I hope you have a very nice day and that you enjoyed the updatee~ :D Subscribe Comment Love and Tell your friends

Saranghae <33333

Updated by: PigRabbit