Bonds Between Daddies & Puppies

Our Special Princes

Ki Kwang and Mika looked around the house to seeing that everything was still the same. The last time they came here, everything was still in the same spot. Ki Kwang turned around and saw a familiar barking sound. Mika turned around also and saw his little babies.

“Oh, our babies~!” they both shouted while running to the puppies. The puppies jumped up and down in excitement that their daddies came and visited them today. Mika and Ki Kwang picked up the puppies and snuggled them while smiling.

‘Heehee, Kit-Kat, Snickers, Cookies! Our appas are back’ Milk barked happily while snuggling closely.

‘Yay! Now to get rid of those prissy boys that are hiding in the other room,’ Snickers growled out. Kit-Kat nodded and barked.

‘We should get appa to do this~ We have to show them!’ Kit-Kat stated while everyone nodded and looked at their dads happily.

“Babies~ did you miss appa~?” Ki Kwang cooed while Kit-Kat and Snickers barked happily and gave him a puppy kiss on each cheek.  “Ha-ha~ my babies love me more than you Uncle Hoonie,” Ki Kwang teased while grinning at Mika. Mika shook his head and chuckled.

“They only pity you Kwangiee~ see, my babies won’t let go of me even when i try to put them down~” Mika said while sticking his tongue out. He showed Ki Kwang by trying to put the puppies down, but he started to laugh when the puppies claws were gripping tightly on his shirt, “See~”

‘We must not let daddy escape! hold on tight!’ Cookies whimpered to Milk.

“Ha~ it shows that they love me~” Mika cooed while grinning like a fool. Ki Kwang smirked and laughed. “Baby Kit-Kat~ where’s your umma?” Ki Kwang asked while pouting cutely. Kit-Kat and Snickers awwed puppy language and couldn’t help it.

‘Umma must be with those prissy boys who are possibly scared of us~’ Snickers answered while Kit Kat nodded.

“So baby, you don’t know where they are at?” Mika asked while there were some foot steps coming down from the stairs. Everyone looked up and saw the two mommy of the puppies.

“Cookies~ Milk~ where are youu?” Tinnie walked first while calling her babies name. She then saw the two guys standing with the puppies.

“Kit Kat~  Snickers~” Ae Young followed and said. They reached down the stairs and made there way to Mika and Ki Kwang.

They stood and crossed there arms at the guys, “Let me guess?” Tinnie asked with a smile on her face while looking at her bestfriends, “Found our hidden key to come in?”

“Puh lease, it isn’t really hidden because we helped hide it,” Mika countered while laughing and handing over the puppies to Tinnie.

“Oh yeah, heh, forgot about that,” Tinnie blushed and took one of the puppies. She took Milk while Mika held onto Cookies. Ki Kwang handed Ae Young Kit-Kat while he held onto Snickers.

“You could have at least played along~” Ae Young said while giggling. Ki Kwang shrugged and motioned for everyone to go over to the living room. Everyone sat around in a circle like before and held onto the puppies.

Snickers fiddled around and saw a black small box getting ready to fall out of the dad’s pants pocket. Snickers scratched it lightly and played around with the box. Ki Kwang saw and Snickers playing with the box and smiled. He glanced up to seeing that Ae Young, Tinnie and Mika were having a huge discussion of what happened in the morning.

“Oh Snickers...I just hope that I can give this to your Umma one day,” Snickers looked up with her big puppy eyes and smiled.

Snickers her appa’s hand and snuggled around it, ‘i knew you would someday!’ Snickers thought to herself while climbing on her appa’s lap. Then she turned to Cookies and barked, ‘Hey Cookies, check daddies pocket for something!’


‘okay~’ Cookies barked back and climbed into Mika pocket. There, in the pocket, was a little box as well. Cookies climbed out and whimpered, ‘there’s a box that i want to eat. Can I?’

‘No!’ Snickers barked, ‘maybe later when it’s empty~’

“Okies~’ Cookies barked back. then Cookies went on Mika’s lap and sat there comfortably. The two puppies began to close there eyes to drift into dream land.

“Look! you guys are so boring they fell asleep already!” Ae Young and Tinnie started laughing there heads off while Ki Kwang and Mika just smiled and their sleeping puppies.

“Maybe they were tired,” Mika said while the puppy softly. Ki Kwang agreed and saw Kit-Kat and Milk looking at him and Mika. He smiled softly and petted Snickers and hummed.

Milk glanced over at Kit-Kat and pouted. ‘Kit-Kat, why can’t umma’s see that appa loves umma very much?’ Milk asked while seeing Tinnie and Ae Young  talking happily.

‘Gasp! Maybe those two boys did something to umma!’ Kit-Kat stated while blinking.

‘...what do you mean? Like those two meanies cast a spell on our mommies?’ Milk asked innocently while thinking with a puppy pout.

‘Possibly! Umma! No! Don’t betray daddy! He’s the only guy that actually gets me the treats I like!’ Kit-Kat barked out while sobbing lightly. Milk sighed and shook his head.

‘Umma isn’t going to betray your appa! We just need to think of a way to getting Appa to seeing those two dummies and kicking them to the curb!’ Milk barked while scratching his ear with his back foot.

‘Yeah! Show them who’s the bos-’ Ae Young began scratching Kit-Kat’s ear lightly. Kit-Kat growled softly while rolling around. ‘Oh my god! That feels awesome umma!’ Milk watched as the puppy rolls around and snickers to himself.

‘Hey! Kit-Kat! get a hold of yourself!’ Milk barked at the rolling puppy. Kit-Kat stopped and waddled to Milk. ‘This way~’ Milk ran down to their kitchen hideout and Kit-Kat followed, ‘So this is what we’re going to do~’ Milk began to bark there mastermind plan to Kit-Kat.

~~~

We reached 20 chapters :D

Yay! We'll work super hard from now on~

Love you readers and commentors :D