Jail Cell Time

Our Special Princes

 

As the alarm rings around the whole cabin, the four teens looked at one another and then saw that the princes were confused at the situation. Ki Kwang and Min Ho grabbed Ae Young’s arms while Mika and Tae Min grabbed Tinnie’s arms.


“Let go of Ae Youngie’s arm,” Ki Kwang began while smiling while hiding the irritation that he had when he saw Min Ho gripping onto Ae Young’s arm.


“You let go of Ae Young’s arm first,” Min Ho said while glaring at the boy in front of him. Ae Young looked back and forth between Min Ho and Ki Kwang. She saw that behind Min Ho was purple flames raising up as for Ki Kwang was yellow flames.


“Umm...you guys?” Ae Young began but then a huge game of tug-of-way began between the three of them. Ae Young then was shoved out of the way harshly, bumping into Tinnie who was irritated already.


“Oh hey unnie, fancy bumping into you here,” Ae Young stated while sighing at the two boys. Tinnie nodded and forced out a fake smile. “I know right? So how you doin’?” Tinnie asked while laughing lightly.


“Oh you know the same usual business, hanging out and dealing with idiots!” Ae Young hissed out while shaking her head.


“Same here, should we go and ditch them?” Tinnie suggested while holding out her arm. Ae Young took Tinnie’s arm and walked off to the secret basement.


While the girls disappeared finally, the guys stopped and saw that they were missing two girls. Ki Kwang pierced his eyes into Min Ho’s soul. Min Ho raised an eyebrow and blinked.


“Because of you Ae Young is gone!” Ki Kwang blurted out while flames rose up again.


“Me? You’re blaming me? It was probably you going, “OH BABY AE YOUNGIE~ COME TO OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPA!~ DON’T LISTEN TO THE HANDSOME DEVIL MIN HOOOO!” Min Ho imitated Ki Kwang while smirking. Ki Kwang looked offended and stunned.


“I DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT YOU ,” Ki Kwang spatted out while Min Ho laughed and rolled his eyes.


“Oh sure you don’t,” Min Ho stated sarcastically while Tae Min and Mika shook their heads.


“We should go find the girls now,” Mika suggested while pushing aside the pity little fights and arguments.


“For once I agree,” Tae Min rose his hand up and nodded. The four boys nodded also and went to the secret basement. They found Ae Young and Tinnie lighting up candles all around for light. The boys helped set the lighted candles around each spot they could find. But every time one of the boys made eye contact, lightning begins shooting out of their eyes. The girls gulped and backed away from the scene.

~~~

“GET A MOVE ON RAT,” A rough voice called out while pushing the blond haired boy. The blond hair blinked and scurried ahead.


“JERK! AND I’M NOT A RAT DAMN IT! Crazy village don’t know who the one and only LEE BYUNG HUN is!” L.Joe blurted out heroically but only to get bonked on the head. The black haired boy that was way ahead of him laughed and continued walking.


“That’s what you get mister LEE BYUNG HUN. A whack on the head for being dramatic,” L stated while following the silent older boy in front of him.


“Myung Soo-hyung is right,” Chun Ji said while grinning angelically while L.Joe glared at him.


The guards lead the four new boys into the dungeon and locked two boys in each cell. The first guard began locking Chun Ji and L.Joe in the one cell and across from their cell was L and Sung Yeol’s.


L.Joe looked at the guard sadly and began grasping onto the guard’s shirt. The guard looked at him weirdly and pushed him off. “Don’t touch me you rat! Geez Hyun Seung-hyung bought this for me!”


“What about me?” Another guard popped up from behind the misty auburn haired guard. “CRAP! Geez Hyun Seung-hyung! Don’t do that to me, scared me -less!” He said while the other guard laughed loudly while locking up L and Sung Yeol in the other cell.


“What goes around comes around Mir-ah~” Hyun Seung stated while grinning. Mir glared at the older boy and sighed. “Okay, okay I’ll make it up to you! Let’s go get some lunch down at the bar!~” Hyun Seung stated while grinning.


“OH! SPICY RICE CAKEEEEEEEEES~!” Mir leaped for joy while grabbing Hyun Seung’s arm and running off with Hyun Seung. “HAPPY HOUR FOR RICE CAKKKEEEEES~!”


As the two happy guards ran off, the four prince’s just stared at them strangely. They snapped out of the awkward trance and looked at one another. The four prince sighed sadly and didn’t know how this happened. They were suppose to be on vacation but they ended up getting locked in a cell.


Each of them sat around and did the only thing that was possible. Slowly the time passed, they chatted, entertained themselves and thought of ways to pass the time until they knew how to get out of here.


There was a moment of silence, Sung Yeol and Chun Ji were sleeping since they didn’t know what else to do. L sat there resting his head on the cell’s bar, counting the rock tiles on the floor. L.Joe was counting how many times he had bothered L on the entire trip.


Suddenly L.Joe turned over to L and watched him. “Pssst!” L blinked and heard L.Joe called out.


“Psssst~ L~” L.Joe called out while looking around. L gave a straight stare at the rock and twitched, ‘Just ignore him Myung Soo. Just ignore him...maybe he’ll bother Chun Ji or Sung Yeol-hyung... THEY’RE ASLEEP! Nuuuuu! Why does it always have to be the charming, silent guy?! T____T’


“Myung Soo-hyuuuuung~” L.Joe cooed while tossing a rock over to L and accidentally bonking him on the head. L.Joe’s eyes widen and he gasped loudly.





. HE IS DEAD NOW...T______T!


L stayed in his spot while L.Joe was frantically looking around trying to find a place to hide. He picked up Chun Ji and hid beneath him. “WHAT THE HELL BYUNG HUN?!” Chun Ji snapped while glaring at L.Joe.


“I...I threw a rock at-at Myung Soo-hyung by accident!” L.Joe stuttered out while looking at Chun Ji with frighten eyes.


“BOY DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?! WHAT IF THAT ROCK HIT SUNG YEOL?!” Chun Ji shouted while L.Joe gulped and rolled around on the hard ground crying. Chun Ji looked over and saw L crowding over in corner with a black dark cloud over his head.


“...I think you hurt Myung Soo-ah a lot,” Sung Yeol pointed out while pointing at the boy. L.Joe blinked and shook his head quickly. He went off and hid in the corner once again.


“I don’t wanna die soon...” L.Joe murmured while L’s dark cloud grew larger. Everyone was silenced and couldn’t say anything else now. The poor four prince’s kept silent and waited for either someone to let them go or let them stay here. Without knowing that there were two boys standing from a far and watching their every move. They both smirked and disappeared through the shadows.

---

These four Princes' are personally my favorite to work on :D

Updated by: Seunii