Making Frienemies With Them

Our Special Princes

“...How do we get out of here?” Ae Young murmured to herself while looking up towards the moonlight that was shinning above her head.

“Yah, how did you two get down here?” Tinnie asked while looking at the two boys. They simply ignored her existence and sat there quietly. Tinnie waited for a second and twitched.

“Yah, I asked you two a ques-” Tinnie began while the two boy’s looked over at her with a cold stare. She felt a huge wave of shivers going up her back spine.

“Oh we heard you,” The older and more mature boy snapped.

“We just didn’t want to answer to a dirty,” Tinnie twitched at the smaller and child-ish like boy’s tone. “Raggidy,” Tinnie’s anger grew and felt like going up to this boy and punching him in the face. “Fatty commoner,” Oh he is going down now... “Who just so happen to be really annoying,”

Before Tinnie could launch herself and possibly beat the living daylights out of him. Ae Young held the angered girl back and looked at the two boys. Ae Young saw both of the guys chuckling and smirking in delight.

“Hey! That’s not nice of you!” Ae Young shouted while pouting.

“Oh like your any better,” The mischievous mature boy began while rolling his eyes. Ae Young looked at him in shock and was baffled. The boy with the charismatic smirk got up and walked on over to Ae Young. Tinnie and Ae Young backed up and felt the wall behind them. The older boy held onto each of the girl’s wrists just in case they tried to run away.

“You both are really annoying to me,” He hissed out while the girl’s eyes bulged out. They couldn’t run away now even if they wanted too. The smaller boy sat back and watched his older friend take care of the two girls. The older boy leaned towards Ae Young and stared into her eyes. Ae Young let out a little yelp and tried to push him away from her. The boy held her wrist tighter.

“You know if you weren’t alone or struggling like this,” Tinnie’s eye began twitching, he better not finish that sentence because if he does...“I might would have consi-” He got cut off with a huge impact that might have killed him.

Tinnie lifted her high heel shoes and kicked him right in the place that didn’t shine at all. The older boy jumped back and held his newly bruised spot. “OWW YOU DEMON OF A!” The boy cried out while rolling around on the floor. The smaller boy’s eyes widen and stared at his friend.

“A DEMON OF A WHAT YOU BASTARD!?” Tinnie shouted while pushing Ae Young behind her and protecting her.

“How dare you hit him! Do you know who he is?” The child-like boy got up and went over to his older friend. His friend was still rolling around in pain and slowly glared at Tinnie. Ae Young looked at the two boys and gulped.

“I know that he is a monkey! A sneaky monkey that is trying to take advantage of a pure innocent girl!” Tinnie snapped while taking off her heels. She held them up high and getting ready to fling them at the mushroom haired boy.

“No! He isn’t a monkey! Well...he looks like a monkey now but-” The boy began while hiding behind his older friend.

“TAE MIN SHUT UP!” The older boy blurted out angerly while pushing Tae Min away.

“Sorry hyung!” Tae Min cried out sadly while fake tears began forming around his eye lids.

“So your name is Tae Min? Now what is his? Monkey Butthead?!” Tinnie was swinging her heels around dangerously. Ae Young stared and couldn’t believe that this was happening right now.

“No!” Both of the boys shouted while crawling away from the dangerous girl with her heels of steel.

-----------

BAM! here's another updatee :D hope you guys like it :) <3333

Updated by: Seunni & PigRabbit

Comment, subscribe, like, and tell your friends~ <33 saranghaee ;)