A Creative Discussion or Argument?

Our Special Princes

“He’s the heir of the-” Tae Min began calmly and smoothly. Ae Young looked and held onto the amulet that she found on the ground from above.

“MONKEY TOWN~”Tinnie interrupted him while the older boy shot her a glare. Tinnie shrugged it off and puffed out her cheeks in anger.

“NO! SHUT UP!” Tae Min bursted out while holding onto his hair. He practically wanted to pull out his hair right now. He was frustrated that he had to deal with this type of girl. She was unbelievably hard to get through too.

“DON’T YOU TELL ME TO SHUSH, YOU PIG HEAD!” Tinnie shouted while flinging one of her high heels toward the boy. Tae Min’s eyes widen and he ducked his head quickly. The high heel missed Tae Min’s head by a foot so the ‘heel of steel’ now was stuck into the wall behind Tae Min.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL?!” Tae Min’s mouth flung open and he couldn’t believe that she threw her heel at his head. WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!

“Unnie...” Ae Young began while placing her hands on the angered girl. Tinnie looked back and huffed lightly.

“Ae Young stay out of this,” Tinnie said quietly while Ae Young shook her head.

“Unnie, please calm down. Don’t want another panic attack now do you?” Ae Young asked while remembering the first time that Tinnie went out of control and practically beat up a guy for stealing her best friend’s ice cream. No one comes in between Ae Young and her ice cream. No one...except for that one guy what was his name...Kwangie or something.

“After I make Tae Min into some Tae Min-Sushi, I shall,” Tinnie hissed out while glaring at Tae Min. Tae Min gulped and stared at her in fear. He didn’t want to be a platter of food! He didn’t do anything to deserve this! He’s just a little boy that barely got through half of the stage of PUBERTY!

“Aish...fine,” Ae Young said while sitting down and looking directly at the older boy that was crawling around and hiding in a corner. She raised an eyebrow and shook her head in disbelief.

“TAE MIN-SUSHI?! WHAT THE FUUUU-” Tae Min screamed like a little girl and gave a face of horror. To be serious, it was really ugly and he looked like he saw the Grudge.

“OH PIPE DOWN, AE YOUNG DID YOU BRING THE SOY SAUCE?!” Ae Young shook her head and Tinnie’s face fell. She was depressed since she loved Soy Sauce. “No salt or pepper either?” Ae Young shook her head and Tinnie pouted sadly.

“YOU’RE CRAZY!” Tae Min cried out. Tinnie stuck out her tongue playfully and giggled.

“Why thank you! I love you too~” Tinnie sang happily while sitting down on the ground next to Ae Young in sadness. It was no use for her to continue making some Tae Min-Sushi if she didn’t have Soy Sauce or the other thing she wanted.

“UGGHHH!” Tae Min groaned out while stomping his feet.

“What are you doing? Going through the giving birth stage?” Tinnie asked innocently while Ae Young and the older boy laughed. Tae Min pouted and sat across from Tinnie and Ae Young.

“Min Ho hyung...she is so mean,” Tae Min cried out while hiding his face in his knees. He buried his face and whined.

“Like you,” Min Ho asked while smiling.

“Whoa-wait...your name is Min Ho?” Ae Young blurted out without hesitating. Tinnie, Tae Min and Min Ho looked at the girl. Min Ho nodded slowly and smirked. “Why?”

“I found an amulet that says Min Ho on it since your name is Min Ho, I’m assuming this is yours?” Ae Young asked carefully while glowering her eyes at him. Ae Young took out from her pocket the amulet. She lifted it up in the sky and the moon light shined on the piece of jewelry.

“...Yes, that is mine. Where did you find it?” His voice got cold and stoned. She was still getting use to his and Tae Min’s cold tone. She gripped it tightly and then flung it over to him. Min Ho caught it and examined it.

“Up there,” She said while pointing upwards while Min Ho nodded.

“Thank you...” Min Ho began while Ae Young smiled brightly towards Min Ho.

“I’m Ae Young and she,” Ae Young pointed out first while pointing over to Tinnie. Tinnie had a scowl on her face but suddenly her face soften a bit. “is Tinnie,”

“What’s up Monkey, Piggy,” Tinnie addressed while smiling kindly. Min Ho and Tae Min looked at the girl in disbelief.

“Don’t mind her, she’s really sweet,” Ae Young said while Min Ho nodded while Tinnie smiled sheepishly.

“Sweet my , she nearly made me into sushi and chopped my head off,” Tae Min hissed out angerly.

“I’m sorry for doing that Tae Min,” Tinnie said sincerely while Tae Min looked at her and saw that she was pouting. Tae Min coughed and looked away. “It’s fine...” He coughed out while blushing slightly.

~~~

Updating more and more these days :)

We hope you enjoy these quick updates :D

Even one worded comments will make us happy ^^

Updated by: PigRabbit & Seunii <3