Prince's On The Run

Our Special Princes

“Stop right there!”

Panting as the two boys ran around through the forest. They looked back and saw an army of soldiers chasing right after them. The two boys ran as fast as they could; tired and hungry from the wild chase. Their clothes were shredded from the sudden attacks that the soldiers had been giving them for the past few hours.

“Hyung,” The smaller boy began while ducking under the cracked tree branches and following the older boy. The older boy looked back and saw that he was worn out from all the running. The smaller boy looked like he was about to pass out if he didn’t get to a resting point. The older boy stopped for a moment and looked back at the group of men that was slowly making their way to them.

“Dongsaeng, I’m sorry if this hurts but-” The older boy began to say but quickly grabbed the smaller boy and placed him on his back. He began to piggy-back ride him quickly and swiftly through the forest. The older boy searched around for a safe spot to hide away for a brief moment, without knowing he stepped on a slippery spot. The next thing he knew was that he along with his worn out friend were sliding down a tiny hole. The two boys fell and landed on a hard surface; they both groaned out loud.

“Halt, don’t go anywhere!” A shout from above loudly echoed. The two boys slowly looked up and saw slanted specks of lights shinning from above them. They looked closely and saw shadows of the soldiers. They held their breath and stayed quietly as possible.

“Where did they go?!” Another soldier asked out loud but then shuffled his feet around and began walking away.

“They couldn’t just disappear so suddenly!” A rough voice snapped while grunting.

“Ah, but they did...” A lazy and tired voice said while sighing.

“Whatever, just find those two princes! I want them dead or alive!” An angered voice called out while stomping off. Slowly the footsteps dispersed in the air and all that was left was silence. The two boys breathed and relaxed for a bit. They both looked at one another and slowly laughed a bit.

“Min Ho-hyung,”  The older boy looked over at him and waited for him to continue.

“What’s wrong Tae Min-ah?” Concern sparked in Min Ho’s eyes as he watched his dongsaeng closely.

Tae Min held up his hand and red liquid slowly began dripping down his arm. Min Ho, the older boy crawled over to the small boy and saw blood began trickling. Min Ho looked around and couldn’t find anything to band up Tae Min’s bleeding arm. He looked at his sleeve and swiftly ripped it in half.

“One of the guards got me when I wasn’t looking I assume,” Tae Min stated while Min Ho began bandaging up the wound on the smaller boy.

“You should have told me,” Min Ho said calmly while Tae Min pouted slightly.

“I didn’t want hyung to be worried about me,” Tae Min said while puffing out his cheeks while Min Ho gave him a straight look.

“Well I think I’ve passed that, you could have gotten an infection,” Min Ho commented while glowering his eyes at the younger boy. He sighed in relief that the wound was treated before it got anymore worst then it was before. He was glad that he caught the boy’s wound before it got more infected.

There was a moment of silence between the two, neither of them made a sound. All you could hear was the wind of forest along with the breeze. Tae Min shifted his weight around and sat in front of Min Ho. Min Ho yawned and began thinking. “Dongsaeng, what do you think would have happened if we weren’t being hunted down by those insane bandits?”

Tae Min began thinking for a second and spoke out loud. “Hmm, I believe we would have been at another royal party thrown by our parents,” Min Ho nodded but then Tae Min yawned, “But you know hyung, I think it would have been another boring match-making ceremony,”

“No one can resist the deadly and charismatic charms of Choi Min Ho and Lee Tae Min!” Tae Min said heroically while Min Ho looked at him weirdly.

“Okay, what the heck was that?” Min Ho asked while raising an eye brow. Tae Min puffed out his cheeks and pouted at his older friend.

“I don’t know! But it’s not our faults for being this deadly handsome and charming,” Min Ho bonked him upside the smaller boys head and shook his head in disbelief. Tae Min placed on a surprised and shocked look. It was more of a, ‘oh-no-you-didn’t-just-do-that-gurlfriend’ Tae Min bobbed his head and Min Ho shot a glare at him.

~~~

Thank you for reading the first chapter of Our Special Princes.

PigRabbit and Seunii are back with a new story; we are doing a collab :D

But only this time with *drumrolls* loads of characters~ from!

-Shining SHINee

-BEASTly B2ST

-The one and only The Boss - Dae Guk Nam Ah

-Teens on Top - Teen Top

-To Infinite

and loads more :D

Love|Subscribe|Comment|Tell

Hope you support and comment :3

<3

Updated By: PigRabbit & Seunii