Who Ate All The Dog Biscuits?!

Our Special Princes

The group of friends got up from the living room. Ki Kwang and Mika placed the two puppies on the couch and walked over to the two girls. Everyone wondered what they should do next, Ki Kwang then spoke up, “We should go to the place where we all first met!~” Everyone looked over at him and nodded at the idea.

Kit-Kat and Milk sneakily looked out from the kitchen and heard what Appa-Kwangie had just said and smirked devilishly towards each other. They both saw their parents all agreeing to the plan and got ready to go.

‘Milky! Do you know what this means? If Ummas and Appas go then...’ Milk watched as Snickers and Cookies looked up from the couch and stuck up a paw’s up as for a motion of, ‘we are ready’.

‘We can get rid of those two boys personally...’ Kit-Kat saw a dark shadow and slowly a very scary smile began to grow on Milk’s puppy face. Let’s just say, it wasn’t a cute and adorable smile that puppies usually give. It was more a devilish puppy grin!

The door closed and Min Ho and Tae Min popped there heads down the stairs to see if the guys left and if Ae Young and Tinnie were still there. To there surprise, they all left. “Hyung,” Tae Min asked gently, “We have the whole cabin to our selves right?”

Min Ho nodded his head and gave a grin, “Yea... and you know what that means right?” Min Ho asked with a black aura around him.

“Totally hyung, It means...” Taemin slowly said then in unison they both shouted, “FOOD!”

They quickly ran down the stairs and headed right for the kitchen, “Dongsaeng! you raid that cabinet while i raid this,” Min Ho shouted completely forgetting about the puppies. There in the cabinet, he found a bag of cookies and treats. he took the bag out of the cabinet and headed to Tae Min, “Tae Min, look what i found~ lets eat together,” Both the boys grabbed a cookie and ate it together, but as soon as they bite it, there face turned green and they both spatted the cookie on the floor. Tae Min grabbed the bag of cookies and looked at it, “That taste horrible!” Min Ho coughed out.

“Yeah hyung, it’s dog biscuits...” Tae Min said discretely.

‘Oh no he didn’t!’ The puppies growled. One puppy cried out loud, ‘My Biscuits~! T-T’ and another one stared devilishly at the two boys, ‘oh, it’s on!’

“Hyung, let’s look for real food and not pet food...cause they are nasty~” Tae Min cried out while going over to the fridge. Min Ho nodded and went over to another cabinet and searched around and found boxes of cup noodles. “These girl’s love their noodles...” Min Ho said while taking a couple of the boxes and placing them on the table.

Tae Min looked around in the fridge and found some fried rice. He took out the plate of rice and searched further in the fridge and found some kimchi. “Hyung! I found kimchi and fried rice~!” Tae Min cried out happily.

“Score! I found noodles and...more noodles!” Min Ho said while closing the cabinet. As the two boys cooked up the food, the puppies stood in the back and glared at them.

‘First they steal our bedrooms, our Ummas, and now our hide out. Seriously?!’ Snickers asked while plopping down beside Milk and Kit-Kat.

‘Milk-oppa, Kit-Kat-oppa, what do we do?’ Cookies came in and hid under the table along side with the rest of the family.

‘We have to do something about this now before they pig out all of our supplies on food. They attacked Kit-Kat-ah’s chocolate biscuits already! Who knows what they will attack next!’ Milk hissed out.

‘Oh no! Not our favorite Triple-Caramel-Choco-Vanilla cookies!’ Cookies and Snickers cried out while holding onto each other while sobbing lightly.

‘Listen both of you, your oppa’s will not let them take away your favorite snack, right Milk-ah?’ Kit-Kat asked while turning over to the milky-white dog. Milk was silenced and couldn’t say anything.

‘Milky-ah?’ Kit-Kat asked while nudging the dog. Milk turned around and tears ran down his cheeks. Kit-Kat was taken back. ‘Wha-What’s wrong Milky-ah?’ Milk raised his paw and wiped his tears away.

‘THE DANG FLIPPING MUSHROOM HAIR BOY ATE ALL THE KIMCHI UMMA MADE FOR US!’ Milk cried out hysterically while sobbing on Snickers and Cookies. Out of all the dogs, Milk was the dramatic one whenever someone touches his kimichi.

‘WE HAVE NO MORE KIMMMMMCHII?! OH IT’S GOING DOWN NOW FOO! YOU TOUCH OUR KIMCHI! MADE MILKY-AH CRY! IT’S PERSONAL!’ Kit-Kat growled out.

~~~

Well aren't the dogs cute yet devilish in a way XD

In the Next Chapter Will Be A Cast Talk;

Which will sort of inform some of the next characters that will probably be coming in soon throughout the story. Just wanted to let everyone know that first for now ^^

Thank you for reading and commenting. We love you~! <3

Updated by: PigRabbit & Seunii