Getting Along Too Well

Our Special Princes

The next day came in a flash, echoes of birds were chirping loudly. Ae Young was the first one to be woken up from all the birds. Ae Young looked around to seeing Min Ho and Tae Min were both sleeping in a very awkward position.

She giggled slightly at Min Ho and Tae Min. She glanced over at her older friend and shook her gently. Tinnie was a very heavy sleeper. Each time Ae Young tried shaking the older girl to wake up, Tinnie fidgeted and switched positions. Ae Young twitched and then jabbed her finger into Tinnie’s side. Tinnie’s eyes widen and jumped in fright.

“W-what?!” Tinnie squealed out while rubbing her eyes. Ae Young giggled and smiled at her friend.

“Unnie, it’s morning and look at what our jerky new friends are doing,” Ae Young pointed towards the two boys. Tinnie yawned and looked over at the position that Min Ho and Tae Min were in.

Tae Min was sleeping on his stomach and snoring away while Min Ho was some what laying his head on Tae Min tushy, also known as Tae Min’s famous buttocks.

Tinnie and Ae Young covered their mouths and tried to contain their laughter. Tinnie hugged Ae Young and couldn’t help but burst out laughing.

“A-Ae Young! M-my stomach hurts,” Tinnie laughed while Ae Young laughed also. The girl’s laughs echoed through out the caved hole that the four were stuck in. Slowly the boys began to wake up from their slumber.

“W-what’s going on?” Tae Min murmured while getting up but end up failing since there was a massive huge weight on his back. Min Ho rolled around and didn’t get up. Tae Min looked behind him and saw that Min Ho’s face was on his buttocks.

Tae Min blushed and then knew why the two girls were laughing loudly. Tae Min got up slowly and pushed the weight off of his . Min Ho’s eyes widen and then he fell face first to the ground.

“OWW! THE HELL WAS THAT FOR DONGSAENG?!” Min Ho hissed out while rubbing his newly bruised face.

“MY WAS BEING VIOLATED BY A CERTAIN SOMEONE’S FACE!” Tae Min shouted loudly while motioning his bottom area.

“Who’s face?” Min Ho asked cluelessly while blinking. He looked over at the girls and crept up towards Tae Min. “Was it one of them?” Min Ho asked while Tae Min face palmed.

“NO, IT WAS YOUUUUU. YOU RRRRR!” Min Ho looked horrified and gasped.  

“YOU PUT YOUR FACE ALL UP IN MY GRILL..MY GRILL THAT IS! MMMHMM~” Tae Min accused while pointing the mighty finger at the older boy. Min Ho blinked and felt as if he was accused of a crime.

“I DID NOT PUT MY GORGEOUS FACE ALL UP IN THE PLACE WHERE YOU DO...” Min Ho stopped in the middle of his sentence and than his face turned horrified even more. “Bu-but I thought I was sleeping on a fluffy cloud in the skies,” Min Ho choked out while his lips trembled cutely. Ae Young saw and blushed at the cute sight.

“WELL THAT CLOUD WAS MY . WHICH YOUR FACE WAS PRACTICALLY DROOLING ON,” Tae Min hissed out while looking away pouting.

“I DID NOT DROOL ON YOUR...soft ...” Min Ho muttered out the last part quietly.

“HYUNG DON’T TELL ME MY IS SOFT OKAY? THAT SOUNDS REALLY WRONG!” Tae Min shouted while shuddering.

“...not my fault you have a soft that can be mistaken easily for a cloud...” Min Ho stated while the girls continued laughing.

“Eww, just eww. Now I just want to go and soak my in a soft lavender scented bubble bath,”

“Lavender...?” Ae Young began while blinking innocently without knowing what it was.

“Scented...?” Tinnie asked while tilting her head in confusion.

“Bubble bath?”  The two asked simultaneously. The guys looked over at the girls and forgot that the two girls were there.

“You don’t know what a bubble bath is?” Tae Min scoffed out while looking at Tinnie. Tinnie didn’t really enjoy his tone at all and rolled her eyes.

“Who in the world doesn’t know what a bubble bath is?” Tae Min continued while looking at Tinnie seriously. Ae Young held onto Tinnie’s hand tightly at the sudden tone.

“Seriously...do you girls live in a hole?” Min Ho asked while raising an eyebrow.

“Hole...?” Ae Young began and then realized  that they were suppose to at least try to get out of the situation that all four of them were in. Ae Young tugged onto Tinnie’s dress sleeve.

“Unnie, we need to get out of the hole and explore the world once again,” Ae Young said whille Tinnie glared at Tae Min. She then snapped out of the gaze and nodded at her friend.

“Look, I would love to stay here and argue with you Piggie and Monkey but Ae Young and I have better things to do,” Tinnie hissed out while looking around the hole. Tae Min and Min Ho was about to say something but suddenly stopped. They realized that the girl was right.

“How do we get out of this hole?!” Tae Min suddenly blurted out. Min Ho clicked his tongue and began thinking.

Ae Young stood around and began strategizing again. She looked over at Tinnie who was swinging her high heel around her finger and in deep thought. She fiddled around with necklace that Su Hoon gave her not too long ago.

Ae Young began fiddling with her ripped dress also. Suddenly Ae Young formed an idea that could get her and Tinnie out of the hole away from the Monkey and the Piggie, she looked back and forth from her dress and Tinnie’s high heel.

“...Unnie, I think I got it,” Ae Young began while smiling. Tinnie looked at the young girl and faced her.

“You got an idea dongsaeng?” Tinnie whispered at her and Ae Young nodded.

“I found a way to get away from those jerks...” Ae Young said while narrowing her eyes at the two boys far away from them.

“What shall we do?” Tinnie asked while looking at Ae Young with curious eyes. Ae Young pulled the curious girl close and whispered the plan.

~~~

Dedicated to jayceedongwoon <3

Thank you for supporting us with your loving comments :3 You're super awesome~

Updated By: Seunii & PigRabbit