Ki Kwang Oppa and Su Hoon Oppa

Our Special Princes

“Ae Youngie-ah, you came back~” The happy-go-lucky boy screamed happily while engulfing the girl in front of him tightly in his arms. Ae Young’s eyes widen and felt like she was getting choked.

“K-Ki...K-kwang-oppa! I-I c-ca-” Tinnie twitched at the and thumped the happy boy on his head. Ki Kwang yelped and pulled away. He glared at the girl that hit him on the head.

“Meanie Tinnie-ah!” The other boy stood back and chuckled. Ki Kwang turned around and glared at Mika. Mika shrugged and acted as if he didn’t do anything.

“You were practically choking Ae Young-dongsaeng!” Tinnie snapped while glaring back at Ki Kwang.

“But I missed her so much~” Ki Kwang cried out while pouting cutely. Ae Young blushed slightly and remained silent.

“And i bet she missed you too,” Tinnie argued back. Ki Kwang then gave his signature smile of defeat that he always gave Tinnie.

Tinnie then gave a small smile to Ki Kwang, “You can hug her GENTLY now,” she emphasize GENTLY to make sure he understood not to choke her again.

He then quickly re-hugged Ae Young. Ae Young hugged him back thinking that they almost wouldn’t meet again if Tinnie and herself would never had come back to the village. “So where did you go yesterday?” Ki Kwang asked in a serious but not too clingy tone.

Ae Young and Tinnie’s face froze up. ‘Why would he ask that?’ they both thought.

Ae Young couldn’t think of what to say, so Tinnie quickly stepped in and said, “She was with me playing and climbing trees and we fell in the mud while doing so.” She said. It was a good excuse since their clothes were dirty and the only explanation that was good is that they fell in mud. Ki Kwang silently sighed and thought, ‘As i thought, i did really give the wrong date and time.’

Mika looked over at Ki Kwang to seeing that he was disappointed at the fact that he gave her the wrong time. Ae Young looked over at Ki Kwang and saw that he was disappointed. She went over to him and tugged on his arm. “Oppa, are you...okay?” She asked while sounding concern.

Ki Kwang looked over at her and nodded. He smiled a fake smile and stuffed his hands into his pocket. “I’m perfectly fine, Ae-Ae,” He cooed sadly while fiddling around with the item he had in his pocket. The other two friends knew that he was lying. Tinnie wanted to scold at him but felt the need to not to do so. Mika knew the reason why he was lying but he couldn’t do anything about it since he was having problems of his own as well. He looked over at Tinnie and didn’t know what to do.

“Anyways~” Mika tried brighten up the tension that was floating around everyone. “Let’s go inside and see our babies!” Mika said cheerfully while looking over at Tinnie. Tinnie looked at him and nodded. This caught Ae Young’s attention from Ki Kwang. ‘Go in!? W-We can’t go in! Not with those Prince’s in there!’

“Hoonie-oppa is right, let’s go in,” Tinnie began while biting her lip. Ae Young looked at her and shook her head at the sudden idea. Tinnie then suddenly began thinking of an excuse. “Buuut! Right after we clean up,” Tinnie said while re-thinking what she had just blurted out.

“Clean up what?” Mika asked while raising an eyebrow. Ki Kwang’s sadden expression changed into a more confused one. “Umm...clean up the mess that had exploded when Tinnie was cooking in the morning!” Ae Young then said while nodding at Tinnie. Tinnie gave her a strange look and nodded along.

“Yeah my breakfast mess, I can’t really cook this morning,” Tinnie said while thumping her head and giggling nervously. She couldn’t believe that they had just lied to their bestest friends in the whole wide world. The four of them went up to the door, both of the girls were very fidgetty and didn’t really want the two boys to go in.

“Then why don’t you let us he-” Ki Kwang began while reaching for the door knob. Ae Young quickly lunged for the door and covered the door. Ki Kwang was taken back by this.

“NO!” The younger girl shouted while her friend rushed up beside her and smiled nervously. “We just need one moment,” Tinnie quickly said while the two girls rushed into the house and closed it. The two boys blinked and couldn’t understand what was going on.

The two girls quickly rushed upstairs and saw the two boys were no where to be found. “Min Ho-sshi, Tae Min-sshi!” The two girls called out quietly while searching around. Snickers and Kit Kat, Ae Young’s duo puppies were sleeping peacefully beside Ae Young’s room.. As for Cookies and Milk was playing around with the toy ball.

The two girls walked passed by their old play/memory room and saw that Min Ho and Tae Min were sitting on the ground looking through old photo albums. Ae Young walked in first and Tinnie followed behind. Min Ho looked up briefly and saw Ae Young staring at him along with the photo album. Tinnie looked around the room to seeing more memorable photos of the two girl’s child-hood. Tae Min flipped through the book and continued seeing photos of the four friends from the picture frame from the down stairs living room.

“You four are really close aren’t you?” Min Ho asked calmly while Ae Young nodded. “Best of friends,” She said while Min Ho nodded.

“They were...our only friends...” Tinnie murmured out quietly hoping no one would hear but Tae Min just so happen to have only heard her. He looked up at her and saw her fiddling once again with that necklace. He had to find out what that necklace meant to her. He noticed her fiddling with it ever since that stuck-in-the-hole incident.

“Anyways we need you guys to stay in here for a while,” Tinnie quickly changed the subject. The two Prince-like boys looked at her with their eye brows raised.

“Why?” Min Ho asked seriously. Ae Young was about to answer until she heard Ki Kwang screaming. “Oh Ae Youngie~?!” Min Ho and Tae Min’s eyes widen at the sudden voice.

“That’s why, now stay here” Tinnie said while grabbing Ae Young’s arm and leading her out the door. Min Ho and Tae Min shook their heads and hope that the two girl’s will explain what is going on.

~~~

Ahh can't get enough of Ki Kwang & Mika's cuteness overload xD

Comments are very welcomed<3

Updated By: PigRabbit & Seunii