Hyun Seung Is Who?

Our Special Princes

“Oppa,” Tinnie begged. Tae Min and Min Ho raised their eyebrows at the sight of Tinnie begging, “please don’t tell anyone about this,”

“You broke the rules, do you think that since your my little sister, I’ll let you off the hook?” Hyun Seung firmly said trying to avoid Tinnie’s puppy eyes.

“But oppa~” Tinnie started whining, she was always a tough cookie to everyone but she was always like a baby to her brother, “Pleaseee!”

Hyun Seung crossed his arms together and asked, “Why? Why should I?”

Ae Young quickly ran beside Tinnie and grabbed her hand. Tinnie soon thought of what to say, but nothing came to mind. “Umm... you see... umm... we were playing catch and umm.... it went over the big fence and we climbed to get it, Yea that’s what we did,” Tinnie nodded her head up and down quickly.

‘Hah, is that right huh? Tinnie Jang, how dare you lie to your older brother!’ Hyun Seung thought to himself hurt that his sister didn’t tell him the truth.

“Oh, really? Well what about them?” Hyun Seung pointed at Tae Min and Min Ho.

‘Oh crap, how do i explain this?’ Tinnie thought even harder. ‘Ahhh! I hate lying to oppa!’ she started tapping her feet hoping that an idea would pop up. she then started spatting out everything that came to mind, “Umm, they came to this part of the village and saw that our ball fell over the fence and... Umm... wanted to help us get it but Me and Ae Young didn’t want them too and we well, we all went over,” Tinnie finished up saying. Her heart started to beat rapidly, she was so nervous that she just wanted this conversation to be over.

Hyun Seung stood there eyes wide, he couldn’t believe his ears, “Tinnie Jang! Do you keep planning on do this to me?” he then grabbed her shoulder and stared her deep in the eye, “I thought we were close? You don’t trust me enough?” He questioned her with his signature puppy pout.

Tinnie couldn't take it anymore, she loved her brother dearly. It broke her heart as much as it did to him. Tinnie then hugged Hyun Seung tightly. Tears ran down her face one by one, “I’m sorry oppa! I didn’t mean too! I just don’t want to find out what would happen if me and Ae Young would be discovered.” Tinnie sniffled and wiped her tears.

Hyun Seung pulled back to look at Tinnie’s crying face. He felt her pain and gave her sad eyes, “Then tell me what you really did.” He said in a soft and understanding voice.

Tinnie paused and looked at her brother, should she tell him? Will he tell on her and Ae Young? Only one way to find out. Tinnie then took a deep breathe and huffed in and out. She was willing to take the chance, Tinnie then slowly uttered out, “We climbed the fence, not to get a stupid ball.... but to escape this village and the arrange marriages that were coming for us.” once she finished telling her brother, everything fell silence.

Tae Min and Min Ho were in an awkward situation now? ‘What the hell are they talking about?’ They thought to themselves.

Hyun Seung then put his hand over his forehead. He was thinking about what to do. then he broke the silence, “You know what could happen if they find out? The worst is that they take your life. Do you want that?” His voice rose with panic.

Tinnie then thought what she was about to say, then she looked down to the ground, “No, I don’t. That’s why we weren’t planning on coming back.”

Hyun Seung didn’t believe it. He was so close to losing his only sister and now if he reported it, he’ll lose her for sure. he couldn’t let that happen. He loved her to much, so what can he do now?

“Tinnie...” He carefully said as he looked around to see if anyone was coming, “Go take everyone somewhere and clean yourselves up. The other guard will arrive from their lunch break soon. Hurry, now go!” He pushed everyone to the direction where Ae Young and Tinnie lived.

“Thank You oppa! i love you so much,” Tinnie said and gave him a quick hug to express her gratitude.

“I do too, now scram before you get caught,” Hyun Seung gave her a small smile and then he went back to his position at guarding the gate.

~~~

Sibling love <3

Updated By: PigRabbit & Seunii