The Not-So 'Secret' Cabin

Our Special Princes

Ae Young and Tinnie lead Min Ho and Tae Min through out the village. As they passed each shop, everyone greeted the two girls while giving strange looks at the two boys. In the end they greeted the two boys also, not knowing who they were.

Tinnie, Min Ho and Ae Young walked off first while Tae Min looked off and didn’t watch where he was going so he bumped into an old woman. Tae Min’s eyes widen and he bent down to help her. The old woman looked up at him and didn’t recognize him at all. Tae Min looked back and blinked. The old woman smiled kindly and it sort of reminded him of someone.

“Oh my...thank you child,” Tae Min didn’t say anything since this was the first time he had ever done something like this. Suddenly he felt someone pulling on and clinging onto his arm. He looked over and saw Tinnie smiling brightly.

“Good afternoon Granny Lee,” Tinnie said while bowing in a mannerly way. Granny Lee nodded and then glanced over at Tae Min.

“Darling, who is this?” Granny Lee asked while smiling mischievously.

“Oh Granny this is...” Tae Min looked over at Tinnie and saw her pause for a second. “This is a friend of mine,” Tinnie answered while gripping tightly onto Tae Min’s arm.

“Oh I see, a very sweet of yours” Tinnie smiled kindly and then looked over at Tae Min. “Why yes, he’s very....charming. But anyways Granny, we best get going,” Tinnie stated while the old elder nodded.

“Ah yes, I’ll see you around the school, okay?” Tinnie nodded and smiled brightly. Tae Min bowed his head in good-bye movement and the older women laughed heart-fully. Tae Min was then tugged off quickly by Tinnie.

“Yah, slow down!” Tae Min cried out loudly. Tinnie continued tugging him towards the cabin. Ae Young and Tinnie decided to let the boys stay in their own special, secret place where they usually go.

“Shush, don’t scream around here,” Tinnie hissed in a change of tone. Tae Min was taken back at her tone. Tinnie lead the Prince-like boy into a gate filled with flowers. She pushed the gate opened and as Tae Min went in, she locked it tightly. She pushed the boy in front of her to continue going foreword.

“Continue going and you’ll meet up with your hyung and my dongsaeng,” Tae Min nodded and went first. Tinnie followed behind quickly and soon the two met up at a small cabin.

There were trees, flowers and a pair of swing sets attached to the tree. Tae Min looked around and never saw anything like this before. He was used to the royalty and rich side of life. He never really took the time to enjoy the nature life.

Tinnie walked up to the house and entered the house. Tae Min followed behind like a lost-puppy. He looked around the house and saw that it was a really tiny place. Not big and fancy like his usual house.

“This is where you live?” Tae Min asked while Tinnie said nothing.

“The place is really...tiny” Tinnie shot a glare at him and sighed. Tinnie was about to answer until she heard a huge thud. The two looked up at the ceiling and raised an eyebrow. Tinnie looked over at Tae Min and gave him a straight look.

“This isn’t my house, this is where I usually hang out with Ae Young,” Tinnie answered while walking upstairs. Tae Min nodded in understanding, he looked around the house to seeing that it was simple life-style like. This place is no where near as rich and royal like.

Tae Min browsed around and saw many portraits of the two girls. He saw pictures of Ae Young and Tinnie when they were younger. There were pictures of the two girls picking sun flowers, playing around and with their family too.

Tae Min looked closely to seeing Ae Young with a boy with a killer smile. Same goes for Tinnie with a more pretty-faced boy. There was a group photo of all four of them when they were younger. Ae Young and Tinnie were sitting in the middle with each boy on the side. All of them held up a cute peace-sign. At the bottom of the frame was said,

 

Best Friends Forever | Kwangie, Ae-Ae,Tin-Tin and Hoonie


Tae Min glanced at the picture to seeing all of them smiling brightly and looks like they were all having so much fun. He placed down the picture and pondered on who these guys were. Most importantly what Tinnie had said earlier.

Tinnie’s sad face appeared in Tae Min’s mind. ‘But to escape this village and the arrange marriages that were coming for us.’ Her crying face was what really shocked the boy the most.

‘Escape the village....arranged marriages...’  Tae Min stood there wondering. ‘They're getting married?’

“OWW!” Tae Min snapped out of his thoughts and scrambled upstairs. He looked around and saw that Ae Young and Min Ho were sitting at the dinning table. Min Ho was pouting while Ae Young had an evil smirk on her lips.

“GENTLY PLEASE,” Min Ho hissed out while twitching.

“FINALLY YOU SAID PLEASE, GOD,” Ae Young stated while giggling. She softly dabbed his wounds and he sighed in relief. Tae Min raised an eyebrow and blinked at the two. Min Ho glanced over and saw Tae Min.

“Dongsaeng, get over here and let Ae Young-sshi” Ae Young shot him a deadly look and smiled. “Mend your wounds...” Min Ho stated a bit scared. Ae Young glanced over at Tae Min and saw that Tae Min paled up a bit.

“Uh..it’s okay, my wounds will be fine,” Tae Min choked out while Ae Young glanced over at him deadly and glared at him. “If you don’t let me treat your wounds, you could possibly die,” Tae Min’s eyes widen and saw that she was bandaging up Min Ho’s arm.

“I’m really...” Tae Min was about to decline until Ae Young slammed her hand on the table and glaring at him. Tae Min gulped at the sudden action.

“SHUT UP AND GET YOUR SCRAWNY OVER HERE SO I CAN TEND YOUR DAMN WOUNDS,” She hissed out angerly. Tae Min nodded and quickly came over to Ae Young. She quickly fixed up both of their wounds. From time to time Tae Min ticked off Ae Young, causing her to dab harshly at his pained areas. He hissed out in pain while she giggled innocently.

~~~

Is this chapter good enough? :3

Updated By: PigRabbit & Seunii