The 'Haunted' Cabin

Our Special Princes

“I sort of ticked her off...and I think you made it worst...” Min Ho stated while Ae Young sprayed more disinfection ointment on Min Ho’s wound.

“AHHHHHHH DAMN IT!” Min Ho screamed out loudly that it echoed.

“SHUT UP MONKEY PRINCE,” Tinnie’s voice echoed from a different room.

“Damn it all,” Min Ho and Tae Min hissed out at the same time. “Unnie is setting up baths for you both, you both look like you can fit into both of our Oppa’s clothings,” Ae Young said calmly while they both nodded.

“Try not to get your bandaged wounds wet, unless you want to go through the same procedures again...” Ae Young said dangerously while holding up the medicated spray again. Then both of their eyes widen and gulped. They shook their heads in a quick motion as she laughed.

“Hurry on in the bath,” Tinnie called out while coming out of the hallway. “I set both baths on each side, hope it’s...what do you royalty people call them...’bubble baths’?” Tinnie spat out while rolling her eyes.

Tae Min and Min Ho got up and looked inside each bathroom to seeing both rooms were different. One bath room was plain white while the other was purple. Min Ho took the purple bath room as for Tae Min taking the white one.

Tinnie walked on over to Ae Young. She was sitting down rubbing her ankle. Tinnie noticed a red spot. Tinnie sat down in front of the younger girl and grabbing her leg. Ae Young was taken back and didn’t know what the older girl was doing. Tinnie took off Ae Young’s legging and saw the red injured area. She looked up at the smaller girl to seeing that Ae Young was hiding her face full of shame.

“Why didn’t you tell me...?” Ae Young bit her lip and tried to hide away the pain. Tinnie grabbed her chin and looked at her seriously. “Why didn’t you tell me that you were hurt?” The older girl asked once again.

Ae Young’s lips trembled and she began shedding tears. “I...I didn’t want you to worry about me...” Ae Young stated while tears continued to fall.

“Unnie is always worry about her dongsaeng. Dongsaeng didn’t want to burden her anymore since Unnie has done so much for dongsaeng.” Tinnie sighed and rubbed the side of her head in frustration.

“Dongsaeng, unnie wants to worry about you cause you’re like her best friend since forever. Your like my little sister,” Tinnie stated calmly. She didn’t want to be blowing all of her frustration at her best friend. She patted her little friends hand and felt a tear drop from her eye. “I love you dongsaeng and I want to care about you. I want to worry about you since you’re all I have,” She said while smiling.

“Oh, unnie...I’m sorry!” Ae Young cried out while hugging Tinnie. Tinnie chuckled at the small girl. She pulled away and tapped her forehead in punishment. “Next time when you are hurt, tell unnie immediately babo-dongsaeng,” Tinnie scolded while Ae Young giggled while rubbed her forehead.

“That didn’t hurt,” Ae Young cried out while laughing.

“It wasn’t suppose to,” Tinnie said while smiling. She then pulled out the ointment and bandages. The older girl began tending the smaller girl’s wound and made sure it didn’t get infected.

Then from the walls around the bathroom doors, scratching began to appear. Growls softly hit the air with a playful impact. Then as the noise began to disappear, two peoples screams went in unison.

Quickly the girl’s both looked up and looked straight at the bathroom doors. Ae Young looked over at Tinnie and saw that she was stiffing up and began laughing. Ae Young cracked a smile also and then knew what was going on. “It looks like they found our sweet babies,” Tinnie stated while Ae Young nodded.

Then both the doors slammed open and two boys ran out scared half to deaf, “Hey! Your freaking cabin is haunted!” They screamed loudly. They were both in towels covering there lower half.

The two girls stood there blinking and covering their mouths from the sight. They looked away blushing and giggling. “The cabin’s not haunted truthfully,” Ae Young said while giggling. Tinnie nodded in agreement. She then clicked her tongue multiple times and then whistled. “Babies, come out here to mommy~” Tinnie cooed cutely while crouching down to the floor.

Then out from the bathroom ran two cute puppies. They ran to Tinnie in a flash. Tinnie opened her arms and warmly welcome them in. The puppies jumped and flew into her arms. Then Ae Young crouched down and knocked on the floor lightly. A few seconds later, two other cute puppies appeared, slowly walking out from the other bathroom.

The two puppies walked out cautiously and saw Ae Young. They both looked at each other and ran towards her. They ran towards her quickly and snuggled up on her. The two barked happily at the sight of their mommy. Suddenly the one that was laying on Ae Young’s lap looked over at Min Ho and pouted. Min Ho looked at it a bit scared and saw a puppy scowl on it’s face. Min Ho back away slowly gripping on the towel he had around his waist.

Min Ho backed all away behind Tae Min. Then Tinnie’s dog jumped out of her hands, landing swiftly on the floor. The puppy then growled as it moved forward to the boys. Each step the puppy made, the boys stepped back as well. Then the puppy sprinted to them, causing the boys to jump on the table. “Hey! Get them away from us!” They yelled in unison again.

The other two puppies in the back sat back and enjoyed the show that their siblings were doing. Slowly the puppies in the back snickered and paw-fived each other. Tinnie and Ae Young watched as the half boys screamed for their lives, the two girl’s shook their head and picked up their puppies. “You guys are wimps,” Tinnie stated while snickering. The puppies that were almost close to attacking Min Ho and Tae Min snuggled closely towards their owners and growled jealously towards the two scared to death boys.

“Real wimps,” Ae Young continued while shaking her head in disbelief.

“Yo puppies are evil!” Tae Min exclaimed as Min Ho nodded while glaring at Ae Young’s dog.

Then the girls slowly walked to them while holding their dogs out in front of them so the puppies can be closer to the boys. The puppies started to whimper thinking, ‘Why is umma doing this to us? We don’t deserve to be put in front of these devils!’

Min Ho and Tae Min gulped and saw the puppies narrowing their devilish eyes towards the guys. Both puppies looked at one another and whimpered and barked lightly towards each other.

‘Yah, Kit Kat, I say we should bite these fools. How dare they invade our house! Stealing Umma’s attention from us all!’ Milk growled out. Kit Kat nodded and pouted, ‘Umma! Don’t you love us!? Leading these...prissy boys who scream like girls into our territory! Just wait you Monkey like boy with your scream, I’mma bite youuuuu when you are sleeeeeping!’  Milk nodded and glared at Min Ho and Tae Min.

Then suddenly a knock on the outside from the cabin door sounded. Everyone’s face alarmed with fright. The girls quickly put down the dogs and made the boys get off the table and back into the bathroom. Then someone knocked again.

“Tinnie~” One voice said.

“Ae Young~” Another one said after.

“Are you guys there~” They both said together.

Tinnie and Ae Young quickly rushed over to the window and glanced outside to seeing their best friends. Ki Kwang was shifting around uncomfortably while Mika was pouting cutely. “Aiyo, why aren’t they answering the door?” Ki Kwang asked while knocking on the door again.

“Ae Youngie~ why aren’t you answering?!~ Baby co-” Ki Kwang began.

“Don’t start singing again...” Mika stated while covering the older boy’s mouth.

“Bu-but!” Ki Kwang cried out while his lips trembled.

“Dude...you’re older than me! Don’t do thatttt!” Mika cried out while looking away.

“Tinnie? Are you there?” Mika asked calmly while knocking on the door. Quickly Ae Young and Tinnie opened the door and closed it shut quickly. The two girls blinked and held onto the door knob. The two boy’s blinked and smiled brightly towards the girls. Without knowing, the two prince like boys stood by each window and stared at the four below them.

~~~

Adventures never stop for Min Ho and Tae Min xD

What's going to happen next? :o

Want to leave some guesses? :D

Updated By: PigRabbit & Seunii