Tae Min The Piggie Prince

Our Special Princes

Smash! Went the chair flying out of the door. Two girls sat there beside a pair of tied up and causally dressed princes. In front of them was a boy panicking and walking back and forth in front of them while the other was just evilly glaring at the smaller prince.

“Ki Kwang-oppa,” Ae Young began while the frantic boy paused in his steps and turned towards the cute-looking girl. He got on his knees and went over to her quickly grasping her hands into his.

“WHY AE YOUNG?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND CHEAT ON OPPA!?” Ki Kwang gasped out while bawling his eyes out now. Mika, his best friend turned and looked at him strangely. Stars and hearts began flying out of him. The girls along side with the princes stared at Ki Kwang. Tinnie and Tae Min teamed up and began popping all of the bubbly hearts.

“Heh, pop goes his heart, get it?” Tae Min joked while trying to pop more hearts but he was failing since his hands were tied up from the rope. Tinnie giggled lightly and watched the dramatic scene in front of her.

“...Umm oppa, sorry to break your fantasy dreams but...we weren’t going out in the first place,” Ae Young stated cluelessly while blinking. Ki Kwang’s colorful world turned gray as his heart cracked in half. He fell back and passed out.

Mika rolled his eyes and had a disappointed look on his face. Many thoughts were running inside of his head. He shifted his gaze between the girls and back towards the boys in front of him. He seriously didn’t know who these two boys are. Were they new to the village? Why are they staying in the secret cabin that was supposed to be only SECRET to him, Ki Kwang and the girls only?

Mika looked over to seeing Tae Min and Tinnie whispering something towards each other. His eyes widen and began thinking again.

‘OH MY GOD, WHY ARE THEY TALKING TO EACH OTHER LIKE THEY HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR A WHILE?! WH-WHAT IF!’ Tinnie thumped Tae Min on the forehead and looked away.

‘NOOOOO~ TINNNNNNNIE ONLY DOES THAT TO MEEEEE! ONNNNNNNLY MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!’ Mika grasped onto his heart and felt as if Ki Kwang had already stolen the last cookie that Ae Young and Tinnie had baked. It was a horrible feeling since they make the best cookies throughout the whole village.

Mika couldn’t take the pain anymore so he decided to look over at Min Ho and Ae Young. Ae Young were listening to him explaining what he and Ki Kwang did to the two late last night. They could have gotten away with the torture too if it wasn’t for that darn tattle-tale.

“Okay, so Ae Young, Tinnie; who are these two again?” Mika asked while frowning sadly. Ae Young looked over at Mika and saw that Ki Kwang was slowly getting up once again.

“Truthfully they are...” Ae Young began while seeing Ki Kwang giving her the cute-eye look. Tinnie saw Ae Young shifting around in her seat.

“They are plumbers!” Tinnie blurted out with a grin. Min Ho and Tae Min looked at the girl weirdly while shaking their heads.

“We are NOT plumbers. We are the well-known Prince’s of SHINee!” Tae Min shouted loudly while everyone’s eyes widen. Especially towards Ki Kwang and Mika, they were beyond confused.

“Prince’s of what?!” Mika blurted out while waving his arms frantically.

“Dongsaeng, I think they called themselves the Prince’s of shin’s” Ki Kwang stated while staring at the two with an eyebrow raised up high.

“NOOOO! IT’S SHINEE!” Min Ho stated clearly while twitching.

“...Do shiny people live there then? They are that sparkly?” Mika asked while blinking quickly with a huge questionable look on his face.

Tae Min groaned in annoyance while Min Ho practically shook the chair angrily. He got too angry and then he tipped the chair over causing him to fall down. “AHH MY DANG FLIPPING HIIIIP” Min Ho whined out while trying to get up but fails.

“Grandpa...” Ki Kwang blurted out while cackling.

“SHUT UP DRAMA QUEEN! GOD!” Min Ho shouted while blowing his bangs out of his face.

“What to the ever honey,” Ki Kwang stated while rolling his eyes. Ae Young then looked at the poor prince lying on the floor.

“Ahem!” Min Ho emphasized as he waited for someone to help.

Ki Kwang noticed and turned the other eye and happily skipped to the couch.

“UHHH!!!! First you torture us and now you won’t even help me up?” Min Ho angrily said.

“Nope,” Ki Kwang smiled, “I honestly don’t give a damn about you.”

Min Ho’s anger sky-rocketed, as his bangs fell on his face again which made him more upset. He started to blow his bangs up again but they wouldn’t stay there.

Ae Young then went forward to where Min Ho was and took a hair tie. She then picked his bangs from his face up and tied it into a pretty small ponytail near his forehead, as she got up she smiled, “There, awww~ you look like a unicorn,”

Min Ho was about to explode but held it and took a deep breath, “Sure... whatever, so can you please help me up now?”

Ae Young then stared at the boy on the floor; her eyes sparkled as she smiled. She then untied his hands from the chair and helped him up. She then patted him clean from the dust on the floor. “I only did it because you said please and you weren’t two-faced this time.” She still had a big smile on.

Min Ho then raised an eyebrow. Just a simple thing like that can make her smile like that? Was it always that easy to make someone smile? He felt his heart race a little; her smile was so bright that it felt warm. As he watched her admirable, he didn’t notice a person was sneaking up behind him.

BONK! Min Ho once again fell down to the floor. Behind him was a grim faced Ki Kwang who once again held a frying pan in his hand.

“KWANGIE!” Ae Young yelled as she dropped to the floor where Min Ho laid. Stars were flying around his head as he made a goofy look while murmuring nonsense.

“What? I was protecting you. You should’ve seen the way he was looking at you. Can someone say creep~?” Ki Kwang said innocently. Mika and Tinnie stood there laughing as Tae Min wondered if his hyung was in a better place.

“Is he okay?” Ae Young asked concerned, “When’s he gonna wake up?”

“He survived the first time when i did it, so he’ll survive this time too. And I have an idea, tie him back up,” Ki Kwang said as he ran to the kitchen. Mika, Tinnie, and Ae Young just looked at each other and lifted the half dead Min Ho back into the chair and tied him down. Then Ki Kwang came with a bucket full of water.

“What’s that for?” Tae Min asked afraid for his hyung.

“You’ll see, don’t worry your little off. It’s just ice cold water,” He then grinned devilishly as he poured it onto Min Ho’s head. This is for flirting with Ae Young. You better keep your distance from now on~ MUHAHAHAHA.

“AHHHHHH!” Min Ho suddenly woke up and glared at the first thing he saw. He was shaking in his pants and his teeth were clattering, “Why did you do that!?” Min Ho yelled at Ki Kwang, who was still holding the bucket.

“Because we had to make sure you were okay, and we needed you awake,” Tinnie said as she laughed.

Min Ho gave a death glare at Tinnie, “You put him up to this didn’t you? You were always the deceiving one with the plans.”

“BAHAHAHAHA! Why thank you, I try my hardest to make up my plans, but to tell you the truth... I didn’t know about it until he did it so i can’t take credit this time.” Tinnie said as she smiled and put her hands up to show she was innocent.

Mika than giggled, “Our Tinnie? Deceiving? Only when pigs fly,” He then pinched Tinnies cheeks gently which made her pinch his too. Somehow they ended up in a cheek pinching war.

Tae Min, who was sitting quietly in his chair, twitched at what Mika had just said. He started to get worked up. He began to talk to himself, “When pigs fly? When . Pigs . fly?! Oh, you’re going to wish you had never said that! I’m going to tell my army to train to fly from now on... for I am PRINCE PIGGIE, THE PRINCE OF ALL PIGS! FEEL MY VENGEANCE! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Tae Min then started to breathe heavily from his anger. As he snapped out of his trance and realized that all the eyes, from Tinnie, Ae Young, Mika, Ki Kwang, and his very own hyung Min Ho, were staring at him. He smiled awkwardly and asked, “Did you guys hear any of Umm... that?”

Everyone nodded awkwardly at the boy. Then the boy’s head dropped down in shame, “I can’t believe I’m talking like hyung now. Oh why, why, WHY?!”

Then Ae Young slowly walked over to Tinnie and nudged her in the side, “Psst, Unnie... I think he’s doing it again. Is that normal?”

Tinnie looked at the younger girl as she whispered back, “No but since it’s them... Maybe, I’m not really sure... They seem abnormal.”

“I think we should let them go now. I don’t think they’ll stay sane if we keep them tied up any longer... I feel like a kidnapper Unnie,” Ae Young pouted as she yanked on Tinnie’s arm.

“Okay, let’s go free the Prince Monkey and Prince Piggie,” Tinnie said as she went over and untied them.

As soon as they were freed, the boys asked them one more thing, “Really, tell us the truth. Who are you?”

Tae Min and Min Ho then glared at Mika and Ki Kwang, “For the 100th time, We’re the P-” but as they tried to explain it again, a loud siren pierced the air. Everyone looked at each other in alarm.

In the many years that Ki Kwang, Mika, Tinnie, and Ae Young had live, they had never once heard of the siren sounding...until now. They were all taught what it meant; the wailing sound was a warning for everyone. A warning that the walls have been breached, and it wasn’t safe.

“Did they find out about those two?” Ae Young shouted over the siren to Tinnie while pointing at Tae Min and Min Ho.

“I don’t know,” Tinnie said back, and then a worried look appeared on her face, “But what I do know is that they’ll do a full village search. A search that even if they don’t know about them, they’ll find them eventually. And they’ll find out how they got here and what we did,” But something far worst was in fate for them.

Outside the gates were 4 worn out princes, who arrived at an unknown village, and had swords pointed at them by more than a dozen men. Though they might not know it, but when they take their first step into this village. They might never come back out. And if they do... They will only take with them misfortune or happiness. In the end, who will end up with what?

---

Sorry for the long wait of chapter 30!

Both of the author's have been so busy and well...we both keep forgetting to update on this.

So we are really sorry but we will shower you silent readers with more updates. Since it seems we have loads of silent readers.

Before PigRabbit & Seunii started typing out this story made a little pact that we will continue typing until we finish this series even if we don't get much feedback. So we will NOT abandon this story at all. Thank you those who read and try to at least comment. Makes us happy that you enjoy our story and have comments for it. We love feedbacks.

Updated By: Seunii