Outcome From Rock-Paper-Scissors

Our Special Princes

Everyone kept quiet and stared at the silenced boy. The youngest boy saluted him and nodded.

“You are a brave hyung...” Tae Min began while nodding as Min Ho pouted.

“...shut up,” It turns out that Min Ho was the loser and had to go first. Tae Min was second, Ae Young was third and Tinnie was on the bottom.

“We knew you well...” Tinnie said while grinning.

“You barely know me for about a good twenty-five minutes,” Min Ho glared at the girl.

“But still,” Tinnie said while chuckling.

“Aish, let’s get this over with,” Min Ho said while walking into his death trap. Everyone hurried in a quick manner and hoisted Min Ho up. Min Ho was at the far up while trying to grip onto something.

“Did you get something yet?!” Ae Young shouted while holding onto Tae Min’s legs.

“No! Stop moving! It’s making me move!” Min Ho shouted at the three.

“Shut up Monkey and grip onto something!” Tinnie shouted angerly.

“Stop calling him a Monkey, you Witch!” Tae Min shouted while moving Min Ho backwards. Min Ho’s eyes widen and held onto the edge of the hole for his life.

“You’re no better Piggie!” Tinnie moved Ae Young. Ae Young’s eyes bulged out and looked down at the angered girl.

“TAE MIN, TINNIE; STOP MOVING! YOU’RE GOING TO KILL US!” Min Ho and Ae Young shouted loudly. Without knowing Min Ho gripped onto something that was slimy. Min Ho’s eyebrow raised and then he looked over the edge and saw a snake slithering towards his face.

“HOLY MUTHER FUUUUUU-” Min Ho shouted while throwing towards the tree. He leaned backwards and everyone’s eyes widen. Everyone heard his girly scream and jumped in shock.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Tae Min, Ae Young and Tinnie shouted so loudly that it echoed throughout the whole forest.

Everyone came tumbling down and landing onto Min Ho. Everyone dog piled on him and as he groaned in pain. “You Monkey...” Tinnie moaned out in pain. Tae Min got up and held his head.

“What happened..?” Ae Young asked while wiggling out of Min Ho’s grip.

“Min Ho hyung’s girly scream scared the living out of us,” Tae Min commented while brushing the dirt off of him.

“Hey! Shush, I have a manly scream,” Min Ho blushed deeply while looking away.

“Such a manly scream that it was covered by a girl’s scream...” Tinnie said while getting up slowly.

Min Ho steadily got up as well, not bothering to look at the others. He crossed his arms and lifted his chin and closed his eyes to show that he was mad. Tae Min noticed this and went near Min Ho and tugged on the back of his shirt.

“Come on Hyung, you can’t be seriously mad at the truth,” Tae Min whined to his hyung hoping that he’d forgive him.

Min Ho opened one of his eyes and peaked at the boy, then he quickly turned around and headlocked the younger boy.

“HYUNG!” Tae Min shouted while smiling.

“Tae Min-Ah!” Min Ho shouted too while laughing, “I got you didn’t I?” he then let Tae Min out of the headlock.

‘Wow, i didn’t know he could make such a beautiful smile with his cold personality’ Ae Young thought to herself while stealing glances at the boy.

Tinnie noticed this and smirked at her dongsaeng, “Dongsaeng~,” She quietly said in the shadows. She slowly emerged from the dark and stretched out her fingers, “Do you wanna laugh too?” She quickly threw her fingers on the girl and started tickling her.

Ae Young’s eyes opened wide and closed as she bolted for the floor laughing. She held her stomach and continued laughing as her Unnie joined her. Tinnie then stopped and sat, both of them still had giggles in them.

“Dongsaeng, who were you looking at?” Tinnie whispered so only the two could hear.

Ae Young bit her lip, she was such a bad liar, “Umm... N-No one.” She started to shake her head in denial.

“Are you sure~?” Tinnie teased Ae Young, then Ae Young’s eyes dropped to the floor. She then nodded her head and looked up at her Unnie, “You know Ae Young...” She continued as she layed back looking at the sky from the hole, she then pulled Ae Young down, “You could do what ever you want now, we’re free and no one could tell us what to do, but I’ll tell you this, we shouldn’t get too close to them. Goodbyes are hard.” Tinnie stared deeply at the stars, sinking in what she and Ae Young had done earlier in the day. They left everything they cared about just to escape the fate of marriage.

“Unnie, I think I’m going to go to sleep now,” Ae Young began while Tinnie nodded towards the girl.

“I’ll be here, just sleep, okay?” Tinnie said while Ae Young nodded and rested her head on the older girl’s shoulder. Slowly her eyes rested and she fell to sleep. Tinnie smiled at the small girl and looked across from her to see the two other guys sleeping also. She looked at the two and diverted her attention towards the sky.

“I wonder...if anyone notices if we are missing...?” She slowly reached towards her neck and held onto the silver necklace that a certain someone bought for her. Attached to the necklace was a heart with a key hole. Someone else was holding onto the key that was part of this heart.

She fiddled around with the heart and bit her lip. “I’m sorry Su Hoon...” She murmured while leaning her head onto Ae Young’s. Slowly she drifted off to sleep also.

Without knowing a certain mushroom haired boy heard what the girl was mumbling about. His eyes snapped open and began to look around. He looked over at the girl and saw the shiny necklace around her neck. “Who the hell is Su Hoon?”  He whispered while looking at her.

“Must be her boyfriend or who knows...” Not seeing what happened next, Min Ho punched Tae Min in the stomach and snored loudly in his ear.

“Oh my god,” Tae Min cried out while looking at his hyung . “Oh my god, Tinnie was right, he is a monkey,” Tae Min cried out while inching and crawling away from the older boy. Later that night Tae Min was sleeping in a corner while Min Ho was rolling around on the floor sleeping. Tinnie and Ae Young slept smoothly in their little corner.

~~~

Min Ho: I'm always picked on ;A;

Tae Min: You get more attention though~

Ae Young: Anyways...hope you enjoyed this chapter

Tinnie: Thankies for everything

Updated by: PigRabbit & Seunii