Curse Of Appa-Nappa!

Our Special Princes

“Ah! Hyung! Your stepping on my foot!” Tae Min whined as he tried to move his foot in the closet.

“Sorry, it’s not my fault this closet’s all cramped with who knows what,” Min Ho rolled his eyes and took a deep breath thinking of what to do next.

Tae Min then dropped his head down to the floor, and had a frownie face on, “Oh why did we have to go for the closet?”

“I don’t know, who was the one who pointed and yelled ‘Hyung! This way to sanctuary!” Min Ho imitated as he stared at Tae Min’s figure in the dark.

“Who was the one who screamed like a girl and made me panic and found the safest place near by?” Tae Min mocked back while putting his hands up.

“Well you should’ve picked the... I don’t know.... the counter. Yeah the counter, the puppies wouldn’t be able to jump on there and we’d still be able to eat. Man! I’m still hungry!” Min Ho complained as he rubbed his tummy.

“Mhmm, me too *Munch Munch Munch*” It was dark and they could only see a little since the sun had wet down and there was no light under the door. Min Ho began to feel suspicious.

With his kean senses he caught the sound right away, “Wait a minute... Did you hear that?”

“Umm *Munch Munch*.... No~” Tae Min said hesitantly, he then slowly put his hand down to his side.

“Wait, i heard it again... and what’s that smell?” Min Ho questioned while thinking hard on what it was. Was his tummy playing tricks on him?

Tae Min then gave a nervous HaHaHa and said, “Umm, your imagination. It’s your imagination hyung,”

*Sniff Sniff* “No, I don’t think so...” Min Ho said as he looked around in the dark. Then he looked closely at Tae Min’s hands, there was something in it. He quickly grabbed Tae Min’s hand and saw it, he saw the cookie, “ It’s you Tae Min! My own dongsaeng snuck food behind my back!” He then started to growled at the younger boy.

Tae Min then argued back in his cutest voice he could come up with, “Hey, a growing boy needs food to grow. How else am i supposed to finish puberty?”

“Where’d you get it?” Min Ho’s impatient belly wanted to know so badly.

“Umm...” Tae Min said as he quickly pulled his hand from Min Ho’s grip and the cookie then continued, “While the puppies were busy chasing you, i grabbed some cookies on the table. You can’t have it now hyung, I just the last one,” Tae Min said as he sticked his tongue out.

“wait..” Min Ho said as he thought back to the counter, “Do you mean the dog cookies?”

“Yes, there not that bad when your desperate for food,” Tae Min said innocently.

“Sigh, what did we become?” Min Ho said and sat down on the floor and leaned against the closet wall. Tae Min then sat down too.

“Sorry hyung, I was selfish, do you still want it?” Tae Min said as he waved it in front of Min Ho. Min Ho gave a gag and had a mini barf. He then pushed Tae Min’s hand back to Tae Min’s side.

“No, it’s okay. You can have it, at least you offered but.... don’t ever do it again okay?” Min Ho said as he turned the other way from the dog cookie.

“Hmm... if you say so Hyung,” He then put the cookie in his mouth and chewed it.

Min Ho then put his hand on his face at the fact that his Dongsaeng just ate one again. Then suddenly, heard the door open. “Hey, maybe they came home?” he whispered to Tae Min.

“Do you think so?” Tae Min asked as Min Ho shushed him. He noticed the footsteps were a little to heavy to be Ae Young’s and Tinnie’s footsteps.

~~~

“How could you forget it?” A lazy voice called out while opening up the cabin’s door. Ki Kwang mocked Mika and stuck out his tongue playfully.

“It’s not my fault okay Su Hoon! I’m not like you,” Ki Kwang whined out while walking into the cabin. Mika followed behind and closed the door gently. Mika turned around and heard happy barking. Ki Kwang looked over at Mika and shrugged.

“Well, go get the ring box before Ae Young comes tomorrow and find out that you are the one that she is getting married too~” Mika teased while the other boy flushed pink.

“...I’m not that bad to get married too,” Ki Kwang stated while pouting.

“Yeah, yeah says the man that sings in the shower loudly that the neighbors complain,” Mika went into the kitchen.

“HEY! I HAVE MANLY, ROMANTIC AND SOOTHING VOICE! AE YOUNG SAYS SO!” Ki Kwang blushed while searching around for the ring box in the living room.

“SHE SAYS IT SO YOU WON’T BE EASILY OFFENDED!” Mika called out in the kitchen.

“SHUDDUP YOU’RE SO MEAN!” Ki Kwang pouted and found the box under the carpet. He then got up and walked into the kitchen. He saw that Mika’s expression was surprised.

Ki Kwang furrowed his brows together and then saw that the kitchen was a huge mess. The fridge was open with food spilling out, cabins were flung open and the table was flipped upside down.

“...When the girls said that they made a mess in the morning...” Mika began while blinking at the sudden sight.

“They were NOT joking...” Ki Kwang stated while picking up an empty box of doggy treats. While the boys were still taking in the sight, the four puppies came out from their hiding spot. They all rushed over  towards the dads and tugged on their pant’s leggings.

“Stop it babies, appa is just amazed that your umma is not a very good cleaner,” Mika surprisingly stated while shaking his head. Ki Kwang chuckled and nodded.

“Man, I don’t understand why they wouldn’t let us help,” Ki Kwang stated while sighing. Kit-Kat and Snickers tugged on Ki Kwang’s foot and barked.

“What’s wrong babies?” Ki Kwang bent down and looked at them. Kit-Kat was motioning the upstairs. Snickers rushed over and barked loudly. Causing Mika to look at the dog strangely.

“What’s going on with your puppy?” Mika asked while Milk rushed over to Snickers also and barked also. “What’s going on with your puppy,” Ki Kwang mocked while smirking.

“Strange how they are motioning upstairs...” Mika began thinking and Ki Kwang placed some thought into it also.

“Wanna go check it out?” Ki Kwang asked and the boy shrugged.

“They probably want us to ge-” Ki Kwang manned up and grabbed a frying pan. “Why are you carrying along a frying pan?” Mika asked while giving the older boy a straight face.

“Who knows what goes on up there...there could be ghosts...” Ki Kwang stated while blinking innocently. There was a moment of silence before Mika could ask, “...Ghosts...?” Ki Kwang nodded and smiled. Mika sighed and looked around the kitchen. He grabbed the nearest weapon which was a broom.

“You know the legend of those two girls in that one ghost story...” Ki Kwang whispered while hiding behind Mika.

“... you mean the one that the girls told us at your FIFTH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH WAS PROBABLY MANY LONG YEARS AGO?!” Mika shouted loudly while glaring at Ki Kwang. Mika pushed passed Ki Kwang and walked off towards the stairs.

“SHHHHHHH! YOUR GOING TO OFFEND THE GHOST!” Ki Kwang shushed Mika and sighed. Ki Kwang felt a sudden air blowing on his leg and his eyes widen. He let out a small whimper and chased after Mika. “AHHH IT’S THE GHOST OF APPA-NAPPA! IT’S COMING TRUEEEEEEEE!”

Cookies came out from behind the chair that Ki Kwang was standing in front of her. She puppy giggled and smirked. ‘Heehee...Uncle Kwangie is so easily to be scared...Ahhh~ The ghost is coming~ She’s allllliiivvvvve~ HAHAHAHA!’ Cookies skipping along after her brothers and sister.

“MIKKKKKKAAAAA! THE GHOST IS COMING FOR MY DEADLY GOOD LOOKS! THEY ALWAYS GO AFTER THE GOOD LOOKING GUY FIRST!” Ki Kwang came running up the stairs quickly just like in cartoons. He bumped into Mika and grabbed his shoulders. Mika looked at him strangely and pulled away. Mika twitched and glared at him.

“WOULD YOU SHUT UP! GEEZ, I DON’T KNOW IF THE GHOST WOULD DARE COME AFTER YOU NOW IF THEY WANTED SPIT IN THEIR PALE GHOSTLY FACES!” Mika shouted loudly while wiping off Ki Kwang’s spit.

“B-B-BUT! WAHHH I’M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!” Ki Kwang shouted while clinging onto Mika’s arm. “Out of everyone I get stuck with...I get stuck with a guy like him...” Mika said while trying to get out of his friend’s grasp. The four puppies went first and sniffing the floor for clues.

“...Hey Mika,” Ki Kwang began while Mika ignored him. Ki Kwang poked his shoulder. “Miiiiikkkaaaa”

The younger boy twitched and said nothing. “Miiiiikaaaaaa~ SUUUU HOOOOONNNNN LISTENNNN TO MEEEEE!” Ki Kwang sang loudly while the four puppies shook their head at the boy.

“SUUU HOOOO-” Ki Kwang began but then Mika whipped around and grabbed ahold of Ki Kwang’s lips.

“When I let go of your lips, you tell me what you want and no more ghostly wails,” Ki Kwang nodded and tried grinning with sparkles. Mika let ago of his lips and stood there waiting.

“Just wanted to tell you, Hiiiiiii Su Hoon~” Ki Kwang stated with a grin. Mika blinked and there was a moment of silence. Ki Kwang kept his goofy grin. Mika whacked Ki Kwang with the broom and continued walking upwards towards the restroom.

“OWWW! GOSH! TRYING TO MAKE A CONVERSATI-” Ki Kwang began while feeling the same eerie wind blowing on his leg. Ki Kwang’s eyes widen again and he looked around to seeing no one. “EEEEP! THIS ISN’T FUNNN! I DON’T KNOW HOW SCOOBY DOO AND THE GANG DO IT!” Ki Kwang shrieked while running after Mika again.

Kit-Kat and Cookies came out paw-fiving each other again. ‘You are right Cookie, this is funny watching appa running and screaming like a girl~’ Cookies puppy laughed and rolled around.

Mika crept around and heard some coming from the closets. Milk and Snickers saw the trail of puppy treats. They both barked and pointed in arrow-mode. Mika bent down before Ki Kwang ran in and trampling over him. Mika twitched and glared at him.

“Really?! Are you for reals?! There is no dang ghost of Appa-Nappa! The girls were joking!” Mika shouted while Ki Kwang got up and rubbed his new bruised head.  “Shh! You’re going to upset them!” Ki Kwang cried out while Mika shook his head.

“The story of Appa-Nappa is a fraud. Not real at all hyung,” Mika began to explan while rolling his eyes.Ki Kwang sighed and looked up from behind Mika. Ki Kwang’s eye brow began raising and he looked closely.

“Appa and Nappa is not going to pop out of nowhere and scare the living crap out of us,” Mika continued rambling on and on while Ki Kwang began rubbing his eyes. He saw between the two white sheets. The closet door began opening slowly and two shadows began glowing.

“--and they are definitely not going to our blood and make us pay for whatever the crazy green tofu-man did to them,” Ki Kwang held on a huge scared face and his lips trembled. He began murmuring different words and began shaking Mika. Mika turned to the older boy again and gave him a weird look.

“M-M-M-M-MIKA....IT-IT’S APPA-NAPPPPAAAAA!” Ki Kwang shrilled out while Mika looking over at the glowing scene.

Mika’s eyes widen and he felt his soul has just flown out of his body. He gulped and saw Ki Kwang fainted before him. “IT-IT’S THE CURSE OF APPA-NAPPA WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!?!?!”

---

Updated By: PigRabbit & Seunii

Well aren't these guys cute XD

Appa-Nappa IS NOT REAL. We made it up from random and we couldn't think of a better scary name xD